Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I read it yesteday and it was a beautiful, well written and an amazing story overall. I really, REALLY loved it, and the author should be getting paid for it, but, I don't know, it didn't make me cry, it didn't hook me up, and I forgot about the story when I went to bed. I don't know what was wrong, i cry easily, I wanted to cry and 'feel' the story but it didn't work for me.

Maybe it was because I only read by convenience, I actually don't like to read but i wanted to read this so badly. Maybe if it was amovie, or an animation, or just a comic I would have felt the emotions of the fic with the help of the 'visual' element

(edited)

Actually, I cried more throughout the course of Mass Effect 3. So many characters and events...

So many. :(

Needless to say, I cried like a little bitch for both My Little Dashie and ME3. And I don't cry. I don;t think I've cried since 4th grade when my dog died then My Little Dashie comes along...

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

Of course, I searched for this topic for ten minutes and found nothing somehow, even with the search feature, when I had the story fresh in my mind after reading it, and now, weeks later, it pops up </3

Like most of the poster child fanfics in this franchise, I tended to ignore it when people talked about it, because hype usually irritates me. But one day I read it on FIMFiction through pure boredom and curiosity. Yes it was kinda depressing that he couldn't go with them, but there was a lot of sweet and cute parts to make up for the ending. Plus, now Dash can go back where she belongs, and spend more time with her natural friends, of her own kind. Not to mention adopt Scootaloo as her little sister and live happily ever after like in my head canon.

8/10, good story, I don't regret reading it at all, but I don't think it's worth all it's hype. I've read a few other one-shot MLP stories that impacted me more than that one did. I guess I'm weird. Didn't cry once during My Little Dashie. Though, that's just me in a nutshell. I rarely cry. Instead, I just feel my heart wrench and I get emo and sentimental for an hour or two, before I get over it </3

(edited)

I listened to the reading of this fan fic and cried through almost all of it.

i just want too see what other bronies thought of My little dashie

part one:

and part 2:

Edited by irobern2857
  • Brohoof 2

There was already a topic for "My Little Dashie", so the newest one was merged with the original.

Please use the search function before creating new threads about especially popular subjects. :)

• Brohoof 1

Remember Bronies...

Little Dashie is up for adoption!

Tell us the exact place to adopt her at and expect several millions of people there in 10 seconds flat.

On topic, I haven't read it yet, and, considering your reactions to it, I will probably read it sometime.

• Brohoof 1

Just finished My Little Dashie: A Threequel. If you read My Little Dashie, I highly recommend reading the sequel and 3rd. I think it works very nicely as a trilogy and has a very nice, happy ending. :)

I read the story one day in a car full of people. On the outside, I didn't cry. But if you would have looked inside me, I was bawling like a baby.

• Brohoof 1

Don't flame me but I think it's overrated, I didn't find it that great.

Honestly I feel the same. I didn't even find it that original of a story, *dodges shoe* but really, I mean it's the basic human meets pony plot that has been a staple in the fanfics since they started popping up in our fandom. (Don't kill me!)
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly I feel the same. I didn't even find it that original of a story, *dodges shoe* but really, I mean it's the basic human meets pony plot that has been a staple in the fanfics since they started popping up in our fandom. (Don't kill me!)

I agree with you on it being unoriginal, but I listened to it on youtube a few days ago, and the guy did a really good job describing the emotions in his voice. But I see where you are standing.

It was better than most fictions I've read. It had a good message that love comes in all different shapes and forms. A few weeks ago I got to chat with the author. Interesting guy.

I'm also participating in a fan film as a VA for 3 roles (Young RD, RD, and AJ)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't tend to cry at stories. Emotionally impacting music can make me tear up, but not stories. Go figure.

It made me feel a little emo for a while, but overall, it was worth finally taking the time to read it, and I thought it was rather cute, you know, till the end.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 2