Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Okay so i searched the forum and i found no thread with My little dashie in it.

And i really think this awesome fanfic deservs its own thread.

Fanfic can be read here:

https://docs.google....?hl=en_US&pli=1_____________________________________________________________________________________

Preview:

So basicly this fanfic is about a closet brony who dosent really cares about life anymore.

He talks about how he once wanted to change the world into a beautifull place but he gave up once his parent died. And one day he finds a carton box. And this box is just about to change his life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you have read this fanfic what do you think of it?

How did you react on it?

This is a fanfic for those who loves beautiful storys and are ready to cry me a river.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Basicly this story made me cry like never before.

I still find it hard to belive that a simple text can make a 17 yearold cry like a 5 yearold.

You might think that i over do it but i dont really care since this it was i think and belive :3

Posted Image

And also, dont hate me for making this. If there are a simulary thread i whould gladly remove this one.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 11

It was the fist thing to make me tear up in years.

Basicly this story made me cry like never before.

I still find it hard to belive that a simple text can make a 17 yearold cry like a 5 yearold.

Pretty much this, I couldn't believe it either.

• Brohoof 5

Honestly this made me cry so hard. On a related note it actually caused me to call my father who I hadn't talked to in months prior to that. I can honestly say that this fanfic helped me have a better relationship, or at least starting to have one, with my father.

• Brohoof 4

I've read it now after you posted it in your status and I still can't believe it.

No movie or book did make me cry like "My little Dashie" ever. While reading the last parts of the story tears began flowing down and after I finished I layed down on my bed and cried for a few minutes. :(

I don't know if it's the story itself or if it's the memories the story brings back that trigger the tears but it really is an experience to read.

Also the crying felt somehow "good" and relieving and Iam happy I've read the story and still am stunned :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Manly tears were shed.

It's really a story for guys.

A brony acts as a father figure to a pony, and ends up having to let her go in the end. I mean who doesn't want that to be them?

Happiest/Saddest fanfic I've read to this day, and I encourage all my bro bronies out there to read it.

I would also recommend the sequel somepony made, it's pretty good.

Edited by Zero
  • Brohoof 4

Sequel? What sequel? what is it about?

I found It was pretty well written. It made me sad. This letting children go topic has always made me sad. But I do think that the story shoud have included all the troubles that you would have if you had a pony daughter who has no friends and only has a small space to live. it claims that they had few fights, and I don't think thats possible.

Still it made me cry, but not while reading, I cried at night. And now I try to be nicer to my parents

just read it

touching, but didn't make me cry

also, felt it progressed too fast forward. first, weeks forward. then months. then years. it might be like a good counterpart to what happened in the end of ths story, but i personally find the story a bit... overrated? i dunno if that's the right word.

so yeah, it's a rather touching story, but i personally don't find it all too worthy that much praise.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't cried since I was 8 and a half years old, I'm 15 now. But when I read this I couldn't hold the tears back. And now I'm crying because I realized this is the first time in 6 years I am crying, and I'm so happy about it. :D

Honestly this made me cry so hard. On a related note it actually caused me to call my father who I hadn't talked to in months prior to that. I can honestly say that this fanfic helped me have a better relationship, or at least starting to have one, with my father.

That sounds wonderful, i have a strained relationship with my dad, maybe it will help me to?

Hey psst, Just so's ya know, Octavias hall is a place for you to post your OWN works of art. So unless you wrote My little Dashie, Vicke, this belongs in Sugarcube Corner.

Just telling you for future reference, so next time you post, you know what goes where ;)

Hey psst, Just so's ya know, Octavias hall is a place for you to post your OWN works of art. So unless you wrote My little Dashie, Vicke, this belongs in Sugarcube Corner. Just telling you for future reference, so next time you post, you know what goes where ;)

No i did not make it ;) Do you mind moving the thread there :3?

Sorry for the trouble.

No i did not make it ;) Do you mind moving the thread there :3?

Sorry for the trouble.

I would LOVE to, but unfortunately I am just a simple Chat mod, I cannot do anything outside of the chat room. I messaged Zoop in the chatroom and am waiting for his response (He REALLY enjoys neglecting that tab) but I just realized I should probably try skype since that will actually yell at him when I do.

And don't worry, it's no trouble at all ;) (At least not for me, Zoop might dislike you for it, he HATES people posting in the wrong spot :P )

I'll be honest, it wasn't really that sad. Maybe because I'm missing something here, or maybe because I just can't grasp the concept of ponies being real. It was a good story though, but I think it's still kind of overrated.