Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It was a bit touching but long, bland, and uninspiring, oh well, back to reading cupcakes! :P

What I said was true, BTW.

Didn't cry either.

Edited by Samthelegoman

I read the whole thing in one sitting.

It was a pretty sad story.... I didn't tear up, but my eyes only slightly got watery. But I almost cracked near the end.

I came in expecting it to be something completely different, but was actually pretty emotional.

I don't even know what to say. I wanted to read something to help me sleep, due to an early shift at work. I got the opposite.

What a beautiful story. You kind of get the sensation that you yourself are the Adopted father of little Dashie. I can't remember the last time I shed a tear...I was balling my eyes out at 2am last night. That, I will remember for a long time.

I can understand some not being as emotionally attached to the story, but the future protective/loving father instinct kicking in uncontrollably makes the story even more special. Despite the differences they had, they lived eachother deeply. He knew he had to let her go......dang it!!!! As I text this, here come the tears again. I am somewhat emotionally and spiritually touched and stregthened by this story. It's hard to explain. But for those that understand, you know what I mean.

I hope our real world will learn to love like that oneday...each and every one of us.

-SM

Yeah.... Easily one of the most touching stories i've read on there. It leaves you with such an empty feeling afterwards. All things end... Which reminds me of a story i came across called "The magic never fades away" also on FiMFiction. If you have the time, maybe you should look it up.

Edited by JavaJive

I was unable to cry, i was at school when i read it, then i just never got to it. I also read... what was it

"I couldn't wake you, because you can never wake up again" It was equally sad, and i read it right after my little dashie, i was already frazzled from that too, so it was horribly trying to hold back my sobs in class, but i did, and no one had any idea

Something odd happens to me when I read sad fics. I get depressed. And if the character is someone I can RELATE to, which this character definitely is, I'll get extremely, extremely melancholy. :(

• Brohoof 2

Hey everypony I have just finished reading my little dashy and I'm like still crying it was so sad it is a story that everypony and anypony should read it is so life changing and I'm the kind of person that doesn't cry easily but this just made me feel like this was all happening to me you all have to read this.

I love you rainbow dash

Well, once again I feel a little bad for myself.

When I read My Little Dashie, it didn't touch me that much. I admit, I shed a single tear or two in the ending, but it's far from the most tearwelling story I've read. It's nicely written, it's a great read. It just didn't get to my heart I guess.

But nontheless, welcome Rainbow Dash 1992.

• Brohoof 1