How often do you find yourself humming to your favourite music?

Zacharias

Yeah that would be it, I often find myself humming parts of my favourite songs when I'm listening to them. It's just a weird habit of mine, and the idea of asking you if you sometimes do the same just hit me last time, so here you go!

• Brohoof 2

Your signature is harmful towards the rights of Hasbro, and has been terminated as a result.

You have the obligation to accept this.

Do you accept it?

All the freaking time. A song will always get stuck in my head, and I'll be humming/singing/whistling it for days, sometimes even longer.

• Brohoof 1

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did

Well. I like a variety of music. I hum orchestral, rock, folk, I even beatbox Dubstep. 

But, I suppose that's not exactly humming it.

Anyway, I'd have to say that I hum music about 75% of the time I am awake. 

NorwegianWubs_zps85de190f.png

Signature made by me. ^-^

Ask Discord thread!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/52658-ask-discord/

"James Bond wasn't given an awesome name...

He himself made it an awesome name." - A Glimpse of Everything

Ä̛͍̟̯́͊ ͈̟̟̒̅̀G͚̻̳͂͆̀l̨͍̞͋́̊í͕̠̰̾̒m̤̙̮̆̃̕p̗̣̞̒̓̕ṡ̨͖̩͆̔e̢̙̭̍̈́̿ ̼̜̹̅͘͘ỏ̢͓͙͗͆f̯̬̎̓͜͝ ̟͍̮̅̓͠E͚͓̱̅̈́͑v͚̟̘͊̀͘ȩ̝̱̊̈̽ŗ̱̮̒̒͠ÿ̧̝̱͂̅ẗ͖̼͔́̀̉h̨̛̯̘̀̐í͕͕̜̏̈́ņ̭͕́̌͘g̰̻̖͂͐̾.̙͙̽̍̿ͅ.͉̪͔̽̂̏.̰̬͉̏̈́́

Quite often. Most time it starts when I'm listening to the song. Of course there are times when the tunes get stuck in my head and I end humming all to class (and sometimes a bit during class. That must be pretty annoying...) or to  the store etc.. Sometimes I'll break into song.

When I'm trying to learn a song, I usually spend a majority of the day consciously humming the song so that I can get a feel for how to play when I actually get a chance to use my instrument. I also hum/sing the notes when I'm going through the song with my instrument.

Most of the time. I can't work and not do such things. I get very side tracked, and I'm a procrastinator. That said, humming is something I do. Too much.

leafeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal        @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

I don't so much hum as sing under my breath, which I do pretty much all the time when I'm not actually listening to music. Of course when I am listening to music, I still sing, just not under my breath.

This is one that I find myself singing a lot: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtOwydps0yo&feature=endscreen

Real men don't need signatures...

or legitimate usernames.

I hum to songs all the time, sometimes ill sing them quietly under my breath, I only sing them loudly when no pony is around or when I'm riding my motorbike, the confused looks on people's faces as they try and work out where the singing is coming from is rather entertaining :P

Your friendly neighborhood alcoholic motorcyclist

Life is too short to worry what others think of you, be creative, be weird, live life.

sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.ajsigv1_by_ilostmyname243-d5xasj1.png

Check out my YouTube

here

Check out my Fiora Jungle Guide

here

Check out my Motovlogging Trailer

I whistle more than I hum. I sometimes catch myself quietly whistling video game soundtracks or certain classical pieces that I really like. I taught myself how to whistle without needing to take a break to breathe in the middle like I need to when I"m humming something.

If i'm not blasting it on my headphones for hours on end, It's garunteed i'll be humming/whistling it.

Hum while you walk, whistle while you talk!

"I keep the walking on the right side, but I won't judge the next who handles walking on the wrong. 'Cause that's how he wants to be. No difference, see."

Quite often, usually at least once a day. Earlier today I had "Thrift Shop" caught in my head, but it was less a humming...and more a loudly singing it down the dorm hall. Right now "Smile Smile Smile" is caught in my head, and I was humming it while folding laundry. Yes, I have very diverse tastes in music. :P

31ziw.gif

Follow me on Tumblr! http://stratosthestallion.tumblr.com

I have usually that one song that I hum all day. Today's would have to be Scream and Shout by Will.i.am ft. Brittany Spears. Judge me if you may, but it's catchy in my perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TTwiqx3Nu8

I hum to them mainly when I'm NOT listening to them, but when I'm alone I'll actually sing along with some of them. And another weird thing I do is I BREATHE to the beat of songs I like. I'm not sure why.

DUDE. I do that breathing thing too! People are always weirded out by it if they catch me doing it. XD But yeah, I usually sing to a song if it's playing. 

qzrChsT.jpg

I've been humming this list for the past 3 days..

WARNING : Longest. Humming. Session. Evar.

The List:

JonTron Theme Song

More Gun (Meet The Engie <3 )

Babs Seed

Hoodie Ninja (M.C Chris)

RISE (Dark Knight Rises Theme)

Sandwich (Parry Gripp)

Playing With Danger (TF2)

Hurt Feelings (FOTC)

Misty Mountains (Howard Shore)

Avast Your Ass (Kitsune)

Gravity Falls (Theme Song by Alex Hirsch)

Lumos Headwig Theme (Harry Potter Movies Theme)

BRODYQUEST (Lemon Demon)

Winter Wrap Up (MLP FIM)

Well, that's all I can think of for now. But I always hum all of these songs at least once every day.

I only hum songs after I listen to music. I usually forget the words to songs a day or so after I listen to them. Hell, when some songs come on that I don't even know I find myself humming or singing along. How I know the words? I have no idea.  :blink:

img-1129732-1-HallowsEveSig_zps8cb73775.

Pfffff! I don't hum, I sing out loud and proud. Whenever I'm walking between classes or supposed to be doing homework, I don't even care if people look at me weird.

My favorite song to sing and weird everyone out with:

Edited by thesteampunkninja

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

In classes I generally tend to get the tune stuck in my head, proceed to start humming it and then drumming out the beat and eventually just singing it quietly... or loudly...

"The oldest and Strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

-H.P. Lovecraft

I hum to alot of things, recenlty its been to Coheed and Cambria and brony songs. I then proceed to sing said songs. the weird part is when i try to sing or hum brony dubstep. 

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

• 9 months later...

All the time, its hard not to xD and then I get upset with myself for doing so... because all I want to do is listen to the music, if I'm not humming it.. I'm singing it out loud and dancing xD

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna