Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Lol Rainbow Dash Is Like .. Boss xD

Rainbow Dash certainly is the boss...

Mafia Boss, that is.

46ae0da59edd300d1964cd13aba65882.jpg

Rainbow Dash: You better do what I say, see, or you'll be taking a little fall out of Cloudsdale with two pairs of concrete horseshoes!

• Brohoof 7

Rainbow Dash certainly is the boss...

Mafia Boss, that is.

img-2727790-1-46ae0da59edd300d1964cd13ab

Rainbow Dash: You better do what I say, see, or you'll be taking a little fall out of Cloudsdale with two pairs of concrete horseshoes!

*Resists urge to make a certain equine-related Godfather I reference, resists urge...*

I'd perform a hit for Rainbow Dash.  Just point your hoof at any darned pony!  (Please point at Diamond Tiara, please please please.)

Here's part 2 of that series of blog entries on Dash :). Hope you enjoy, if you feel like reading.

Also, the World Cup has started :D. Lets give Dashie our all. It is rightfully hers, as the best soccer player and all -_-.

R8EOCPH.png

• Brohoof 5

Here's part 2 of that series of blog entries on Dash :). Hope you enjoy, if you feel like reading.

It was a good read!  And you chose great pics that only added to the reading experience.  My favorite Mane 6-centric interactions, thus far, are Dashie + Pinkie Pie and Dashie + Fluttershy; though - as you pointed out - there hasn't been a tremendous amount of interacting with some of the others.  I'm usually happy as long as RD sees a decent amount of screen time, but I...  I just...  Darnit, it's cute and funny whenever Rarity tries to get Dashie into a pretty dress!  She'll complain that she needs to fly, or question how aerodynamic it is...  Perhaps a makeover for RD episode that - imaginary spoiler - ends with Rarity realizing that RD is beautiful just the way she is.  And RD realizes that, even if she doesn't always like it, something that's important to Rarity is important to her, too.  I just wrote an episode (not really)!

• Brohoof 4

RAINBOW RULES!!

_____________________▓▓▓
_______________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▓
____________________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
__________________▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
________________▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓_______▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
_______________▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓_______▓▓▓▓▓
_____________▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓______▓▓
____________▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
___________▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
__________▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
__________▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
__________▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
__________▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░▒░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
_________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░▒░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
________▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
_______▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░▒▒░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓
______▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_▓▒▓
_____▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▀____________▀▄▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░░▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_▓▒▓
____▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▄▒▄▀_________________█▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░▓▒▓░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓__▓▒▓
____▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒██__________▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▓░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓___▓▒▓
___▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒█_________▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▓░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓___▓▒▓
__▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒________▓▓▓▓▓_______█▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓_____▓
__▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒_______▓▓▓▓▓_______▄█▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
__▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒______▓▓▓▓▓______▄███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
__▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒______▓▓▓▓██▄▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
__▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒_____▓▓▓▓████___██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓____▓░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
__▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒____▓▓▓▓████▄▄██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓____██▓░░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
_▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒____▓▓▓▓███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓__▄███__▓▓░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
__▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒___▓▓▓▓█████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_█▀▀██______▓▓░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓
__▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒__▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▄▄█___________▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒▓
__▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓███_________________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒██_______________________▓▓▓▒▓
____▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓__________________________▓▓
____▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
_____▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
______▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
_______▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░▓▓▓▓
_________▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░▓▓▒▒▒░░░▓
__________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓
____________▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓
____________▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓
_____________▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
_____________▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
_____________▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
______________▓▒▒▒▒▓░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
______________▓▒▒▒▓░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
_______________▓▒▓░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
________________▓▓░▒▒▓_▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
________________▓░░▒▓_▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
_________________▓░▒▓_▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
__________________▓▒▓_▓▒▓▓▓▓▓
___________________▓▓_▓▓▓▓▓▓
_______________________▓▓▓▓▓
________________________▓▓▓
________________________▓▓
_________________________▓
  • Brohoof 6

*Hides in bunker in preparation for the "Great Rainbow Dash Waifu War"*

Ah, yes - Bronies will speak of it in awed tones for years to come; the GRDWW of twenty fourteen...  And I would count myself amongst the combatants!!1! xD

(In reality - and this is parenthetical because I'm...  Idunno, whispering...  I think anyone who also ships themselves with Dashie must simply have excellent taste in ponywomen.)

:wub:

• Brohoof 4

Ah, yes - Bronies will speak of it in awed tones for years to come; the GRDWW of twenty fourteen...  And I would count myself amongst the combatants!!1! xD

(In reality - and this is parenthetical because I'm...  Idunno, whispering...  I think anyone who also ships themselves with Dashie must simply have excellent taste in ponywomen.)

:wub:

Celestia help me... I don't know if my defenses will hold against the onslaught of Dash fans...

(I honestly think I'm one of the few folks who posts in this club who doesn't ship himself with Rainbow Dash... I'm an endangered species, man!)

• Brohoof 3

Celestia help me... I don't know if my defenses will hold against the onslaught of Dash fans...

(I honestly think I'm one of the few folks who posts in this club who doesn't ship himself with Rainbow Dash... I'm an endangered species, man!)

Lol!  I just imagined a mob of people - all clinging affectionately to RD plushies - circling you and chanting, "One...  Of...  Us...  BE ONE OF US!!"

I think it's cool that you occupy the non-ship position; that just goes to show how wide of an appeal she has.  Though I've nothing against Rarity - and I can't prove this, mind you - I feel as though...  The majority of her worshipers are probably the shipping-type lol.  It's just a gut feeling.  Whereas anyone from a little girl or boy up to an adult can go, "Rainbow Dash is COOL."

• Brohoof 3

Lol!  I just imagined a mob of people - all clinging affectionately to RD plushies - circling you and chanting, "One...  Of...  Us...  BE ONE OF US!!"

I think it's cool that you occupy the non-ship position; that just goes to show how wide of an appeal she has.  Though I've nothing against Rarity - and I can't prove this, mind you - I feel as though...  The majority of her worshipers are probably the shipping-type lol.  It's just a gut feeling.  Whereas anyone from a little girl or boy up to an adult can go, "Rainbow Dash is COOL."

"Is this what we've come to, Dash Club! Killing each other over Rainbow Dash?!"

The last thing I say before they dress me up like Rainbow Dash and force me to do a Sonic Rainboom.

Yeah, that's just how I feel. I'm not one for shipping at all. As for the Rarity fan club... you might be right, but I think every fan club has a healthy amount of shippers and a few non-shippers tagging along as well.

And buck yeah, I'd shout "Rainbow Dash is COOL" from the rooftop of my office building if I could!

• Brohoof 4