Ponified Death The Kid

Princess Derpy

Here's a Ponified Death the Kid from Soul Eater for you guys! I know It's kinda crappy, I've been really tired lately, but I'd still like some constructive critisism! Hope you guys like it!

post-10016-0-19157800-1360796284_thumb.png

FOOL! DO NOT RUN FROM EXCALIBUR! FOR I AM AMAZING!

OH NO!! I don't care how symetrical you are, you're a creepy wierdo! LEAVE ME ALONE!

• Brohoof 3

Looks pretty good. :)

I should so see Soul Eater, sometime. Since, I need to see more animes on Toonami.

Anyway, pretty great job I like it. :lol:

All Hail Princess Derpy!

Haha thanks! Soul Eater's a pretty good anime so far but my friend said the ending kinda sucks, but I'm still in like the 1st or 2nd season.

• Brohoof 1

That looks preatty good. Better than what i can do. I really enjoyed soul eater and to tell you the truth this was the first time i saw a Soul Eater and MLP crossover. Wouldnt Excalibur be a pony too though.

Edited by Silver fox 117
  • Brohoof 1

That looks preatty good. Better than what i can do. I really enjoyed soul eater and to tell you the truth this was the first time i saw a Soul Eater and MLP crossover. Wouldnt Excalibur be a pony too though.

Oh thanks! I'm not too suprised though, I searched for examples but there were only G3 ponies as DTK so, I didn't look off of any pictures. I was thinking about making him a pony too, but, one of the comments on my status update thingy said to leave him the same.

• Brohoof 1