Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Capture.PNG

And so at last Applejack and Fluttershy will sing together.

And to expand upon that, it seems Ingram will be tapping into his 'inner Danny Elfman' for the song:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/tomorrows-song-tapping-into-danny-elfman.html

Dang, what started off sounding like not the greatest episode concept is starting to look so good, with the released screens and news, I'm expecting a lot from this one now. :D

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 2

Episode 12 Pinkie Pride

Synopsis: Pinkie Pie must defend her status as a party pony when a mysterious visitor comes to town and plans a party for Rainbow Dash.

I'm guessing this will be the Weird Al episode.

Episode 12 Pinkie Pride

Synopsis: Pinkie Pie must defend her status as a party pony when a mysterious visitor comes to town and plans a party for Rainbow Dash.

Okay... yeah as was said already this seems like it could be the episode with Weird Al, same synopsis and all.

Ya .. I wanna watch season 4 but I cant! I dont have hub and netflix dosent have it yet!

Well, the Hub has some episodes on their site:

http://www.hubworld.com/watch/2965270724001/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-power-ponies-ep-6-season-4-episode

Otherwise, Youtube is a good last resort.

New teaser image from Rarity Takes Manehatten!

img-2168367-1-Bc1Y0O3CMAABEeb.png

Dat smile :wub:

Source: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/rarity-takes-manehatten-teaser-image-on.html

As you can probably imagine, this episode has all the hype from me, and all the can't waits. 2014 is really gonna be starting off with one fabulous bang! :D

Looks like she's been waring that poor cab driver out.  Or maybe she wore him out a different way... ;)

That's right, the episode hasn't even aired yet and I'm already getting the shippers wound up!

Rarity Takes Manehattan.

Folks... we have previews. Including a SONG.

(Rarity haters can watch that second clip and eat their hearts out. :lol: )

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity Takes Manehattan.

But it doesn't count in favor of Rarity because waffles!

teentitanwaffle.jpg

Rarity Takes Manehattan.

Preview vids, so tempting... but if I've resisted them for the other episodes save for the first one, I can for this too... :blush:

Yeah, I can wait. :lol:

Am I the only bothered that Rarity is singing about generosity while the baby dragon is carrying all the stuff, even though there are two competent spellcasters that could levitate stuff, one earth pony strong to buck apples down from trees and three more ponies doing nothing?

I know this happened before... But she is singing about it and the joke is really getting old...

Also, I guess that somepony needs to give some fluoxetine to the crystal ponies.

It seems Manehattan is out of reach from the Crystal Empire.

Am I the only bothered that Rarity is singing about generosity while the baby dragon is carrying all the stuff, even though there are two competent spellcasters that could levitate stuff, one earth pony strong to buck apples down from trees and three more ponies doing nothing?

I know this happened before... But she is singing about it and the joke is really getting old...

Also, I guess that somepony needs to give some fluoxetine to the crystal ponies.

It seems Manehattan is out of reach from the Crystal Empire.

Its likely Spike just volunteered. Besides which we don't see any of the other ponies stepping up to help him.

Its likely Spike just volunteered. Besides which we don't see any of the other ponies stepping up to help him.

Yeah. I figured that was a possibility about two seconds before I saw someone had answered.  :okiedokielokie:

But the second one is a bit more serious though. I'm not saying that the episode is going to be bad because of it, but it hurts some stuff I like about the show.

Wow gotta Like it when Hasbro throws out the good old spoilers like popcorn.

Anyway I'm hoping this Rarity episode will be good.

And please let her find the first key to the box.

Let's also hope we see Twilight get acknowledged as a princess. We need some pony to bow at her or something. I'm not sure about the keys, but we can hope they move on that too.

Let's also hope we see Twilight get acknowledged as a princess. We need some pony to bow at her or something. I'm not sure about the keys, but we can hope they move on that too.

Knowing Twilight she might decline special treatment. I don't know but if everyone starts bowing to her it might feel weird but yeah I hope the box is at least mentioned again....at this point it's all but forgotten.

And since we're on the subject what does everyone think this week's "cliffhanger" will be?

Knowing Twilight she might decline special treatment. I don't know but if everyone starts bowing to her it might feel weird but yeah I hope the box is at least mentioned again....at this point it's all but forgotten.

And since we're on the subject what does everyone think this week's "cliffhanger" will be?

She might not but the writers can't avoid the 1000 pound Alicorn in the room any longer. It's almost like the writers can't multitask and only focus on 2 or 3 characters at a time and reduce the others to background ponies.

I predict they won't have one this week. :)

So I found this on Meghan's Twitter. Somebody asked the question.

@MMeghanMcCarthy: “@Kicks_McGee: Love S4 so far, but will Twilight's role as Princess be important to the plot of any episodes in S4 before the finale?” Yes

Edited by Nature's Spell

Hm, the best thing I can come up with is one of them leaving and forgetting something in Manehatten... not like the episode has to have one, episode 3's and 7's were the only signifigant ones so far really. :huh: