Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Allow me to sum up all the info from the coming episodes, for simplicity's sake.

Rainbow Falls (January 18th)

Rainbow Dash and her Ponyville team arrive in Rainbow Falls to fly in the qualifying round of the Equestria Games when it becomes apparent that the competition definitely has a hoof up on them. Then, when the elite Cloudsdale team offers Rainbow Dash a spot on their top notch squad, she’s faced with making a tough decision about where her loyalties lie.

Apparently "Snowflake" has been renamed Bulk Biceps, and will be in this episode.  So will the Wonderbolts and Thunderlane. :D

Three's a Crowd (January 25th)

As Twilight Sparkle eagerly anticipates the arrival of Princess Cadance, Discord dishes up quite the dreadful disruption when he arrives and begs the ponies to take care of him while he is sick. But when Discord’s diva like demands get ridiculously out of hand, Twilight’s generosity and friendship skills are put to the test during her special weekend.

Discordy goodness.  Somepony tell KP. :wub:

Pinkie Pride (February 1st)

Pinkie Pie finds her status as 'super-duper party pony' in jeopardy when the mysterious Cheese Sandwich comes to town and offers to plan an epic party for Rainbow Dash.

Could this be a party celebrating Rainbow Dash's entry into the Wonderbolts? :yay:

Simple Ways (February 8th)

All that is known is that this might be Megan's favorite Rarity performance.

Nothing is known about the following episodes:

Filli Vanilli (February 15th)

Twilight Time (February 22nd)

It Ain't Easy Being Breezies (March 1st)

• Brohoof 1

Yay! The new episode of MLP : FiM is going to ( supposedly ) come out on January 18th! I've been DYING to review this one with you guys, because it's actually bringing back the Equestria Games! Wow! Didn't see that coming ( I did )!

.: WARNING :. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS TURN BACK. RUN. RUN FAR AWAY AND NEVER RETURN.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First the characters: 

The episode's credited cast of characters consists of Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Bulk Biceps, "Pony #1", Spitfire, Blossomforth, Soarin', "Vendor", Thunderlane and Food Pony #2.

NOW the summary :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Summary from Hub Network

Summary from highlights press release

"Rainbow Dash is headed to the Equestria Games trials with the Ponyville Relay Team, but becomes torn when she is offered the chance to join the more competitive Cloudsdale team."

Summary from episode press release

"Rainbow Dash and her Ponyville team arrive in Rainbow Falls to fly in the qualifying round of the Equestria Games when it becomes apparent that the competition definitely has a hoof up on them. Then, when the elite Cloudsdale team offers Rainbow Dash a spot on their top notch squad, she’s faced with making a tough decision about where her loyalties lie"

Summary from AT&T U-verse

"As the Ponyville Relay Team prepares to compete at the upcoming Equestria Games trials, Rainbow Dash is excited to go with them until she receives an offer to join the ultra-competitive, and more prestigious, Cloudsdale Team."

Summary from Zap2it

"Rainbow Dash must choose between the Ponyville Relay Team and the more competitive Cloudsdale team."

*squee* I'm in love with this episode! We haven't had a Rainbow Dash episode in a while! This is the seventy-fifth episode of all, and I think it's going to be fantastic. Well, it's written by Corey Powell, who also wrote Just for Sidekicks ( in my opinion is not the BEST episode ever ). But let's just hope he can outstand us this time :3

What do you guys think this episode will be like? Leave a comment down below!

Brohoof!

Yay! The new episode of MLP : FiM is going to ( supposedly ) come out on January 18th! I've been DYING to review this one with you guys, because it's actually bringing back the Equestria Games! Wow! Didn't see that coming ( I did )!

.: WARNING :. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS TURN BACK. RUN. RUN FAR AWAY AND NEVER RETURN.

First the characters: 

The episode's credited cast of characters consists of Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Bulk Biceps, "Pony #1", Spitfire, Blossomforth, Soarin', "Vendor", Thunderlane and Food Pony #2.

NOW the summary :3

Summary from Hub Network

Summary from highlights press release
"Rainbow Dash is headed to the Equestria Games trials with the Ponyville Relay Team, but becomes torn when she is offered the chance to join the more competitive Cloudsdale team."

Summary from episode press release
"Rainbow Dash and her Ponyville team arrive in Rainbow Falls to fly in the qualifying round of the Equestria Games when it becomes apparent that the competition definitely has a hoof up on them. Then, when the elite Cloudsdale team offers Rainbow Dash a spot on their top notch squad, she’s faced with making a tough decision about where her loyalties lie"

Summary from AT&T U-verse
"As the Ponyville Relay Team prepares to compete at the upcoming Equestria Games trials, Rainbow Dash is excited to go with them until she receives an offer to join the ultra-competitive, and more prestigious, Cloudsdale Team."

Summary from Zap2it

"Rainbow Dash must choose between the Ponyville Relay Team and the more competitive Cloudsdale team."

*squee* I'm in love with this episode! We haven't had a Rainbow Dash episode in a while! This is the seventy-fifth episode of all, and I think it's going to be fantastic. Well, it's written by Corey Powell, who also wrote Just for Sidekicks ( in my opinion is not the BEST episode ever ). But let's just hope he can outstand us this time :3

Brohoof!

Hey, we actually have a thread for this topic, so I've merged yours with that one. Just a heads up. 

I'm really looking forward to Three's a Crowd. I honestly think Twilight and Discord have the best interaction and even better than Fluttershy and Discord. I think Discord is intrigued by Twilight and enjoys messing with her more than anybody else, but he also knows she's not afraid of him.

I personally don't believe Discord is Star Swril, but seeing Twilight learning that her idol become a degenerate trickster would be priceless.

Brohoof!

Corey also wrote Sleepless in Ponyville. I think that alone is enough reason to get excited over

I personally don't believe Discord is Star Swril, but seeing Twilight learning that her idol become a degenerate trickster would be priceless.

I don't think so either. That would be funny but I don't get why so many people think that Discord is Star Swirl.

Found this. That thread must be important....

post-23766-0-31423900-1389740999_thumb.jpg

I don't think so either. That would be funny but I don't get why so many people think that Discord is Star Swirl.

Found this. That thread must be important....

I'm not sure where the Star Swirl = Discord came from, but people seem to like the idea. Personally, I don't think the sisters knew him, and if they did, they were just fillies.

Oh Meghan, Meghan, Meghan what a troll tease you are and what a web you weave. :-)

Edited by Nature's Spell

I also found this picture of next week's episode. Don't know if anyone's posted it yet. I am glad to see some more continuity about the Equestria Games. Also Spitfire and Soarin are in the episode.

post-23766-0-47842300-1389742587_thumb.jpg

Weird Al's guest role looks like it's got great potential.

And, best of all, it could lead to an appearance later in the series by Meryl Streep as the evil fashionista whom Rarity has an internship with in Manehattan - "The Devil Wears Prada [horseshoes]".