Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Discord as Hunter S. Thompson > The Big Lebowski reference.

Want to tell others how the show shoe-horns in subversive stuff for the older crowd? This is now your go-to.

He's even got a "cigarette" in his mouth. ;)

He who makes a draconequus out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a pony. :umad:

Yeah I did notice that too, it's great. :D

• Brohoof 1

So much blue on Discord.....

You think he got sick from drinking too many blueberry Slurpees?

Maybe he literally has the blues? quick! someone get him a saxophone!

...Dang it! how is it I can make around six jokes on the color pink yet only two with the color blue?

So much blue on Discord.....

You think he got sick from drinking too many blueberry Slurpees?

Maybe he literally has the blues? quick! someone get him a saxophone!

...Dang it! how is it I can make around six jokes on the color pink yet only two with the color blue?

Here's a good blue joke:

It's was exactly what I was thinking.

New Pinkie Pride preview commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJTg6ezt8Zs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Singing! And yelling! Yay!

Eyup most anticipated episode is next week. 22 minutes of full Pinkie pie goodness. It looks like it will show great development for her which is a good thing because this season she was all right but mostly just kind of a gag character.

• Brohoof 1

I watched both clips and OH MY GOSH THIS GONNA BE AN AWESOME EPISODE! Ehem sorry about that just freaking out about the awesome setup.

I watched both clips and OH MY GOSH THIS GONNA BE AN AWESOME EPISODE! Ehem sorry about that just freaking out about the awesome setup.

I know, right? :D I wasn't excited before, but I think that I am now. This is going to be soooo good!

• Brohoof 1

More on Pinkie Pride news there was a promo released. Some new clip stuff and apparently there is gonna be a Chuck E. Cheese's music video, so get your ear plugs ready on Saturday.

Some pretty good new footage in there actually, looks like RD's gonna have a huge party. I can't imagine how exactly Pinkie will have 'met her match' though, I can't imagine Weird Al pony(or Cheese Sandwich, whatever) being mean to her or anything. Whatever it is will no doubt be solved with rainbow eyes and an item though. ;)

(I wouldn't worry too much about the Chuck. E Cheese's thing though, can't be that bad since the Hub's commercial breaks are never really that long :P)

• Brohoof 1

you uncle no good has heard it can be watched at daily motion.

(SPOILERS)

It sure is a roller coaster ride.

I took notes cause i wanted to write a review and i've mentally blanked lol.  there's alot going on.

Okay I'm not gonna watch the episode until it airs. If I watched it now it would just mean more waiting time for the next episode. I just hope people will keep spoilers at a minimum until after the episode airs so I won't run into a spoiler.

I think I'm becoming even more skeptical of this episode than I was of Rainbow Falls and Pinkie Apple Pie when their previews started showing up

Well Spike seems to be taking this calmly.

Yeah, funny thing, isn't it?, unless that preview simply didn't get to his response yet.

If he really is taking it well though,  I suspect that;

a) He secretly believes (presumably for status quo reasons at least) that Rarity's plans to woo that stallion are gonna crash and burn, but is keeping it to himself.

B ) He's actually dismayed by the idea,  but is keeping it to himself 'cause he wants his beloved to be happy, and thus, isn't doing anything about it.

Either way, I do hope this episode at very least explains why Rarity never went into a relationship with Spike. Okay, maybe the age gap is an obvious reason, but still, some in-universe clarification would be nice.

Edited by Misterian

Yeah, funny thing, isn't it?, unless that preview simply didn't get to his response yet.

If he really is taking it well though, I suspect that;

a) He secretly believes (presumably for status quo reasons at least) that Rarity's plans to woo that stallion are gonna crash and burn, but is keeping it to himself.

B ) He's actually dismayed by the idea, but is keeping it to himself 'cause he wants his beloved to be happy, and thus, isn't doing anything about it.

Either way, I do hope this episode at very least explains why Rarity never went into a relationship with Spike. Okay, maybe the age gap is an obvious reason, but still, some in-universe clarification would be nice.

I have some inkling we might see something like that in this episode. Well, maybe... I expect some sort of reaction to the whole thing from Spike at least.