Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Preview of this episode:

THUNDERLANE!

img-2359967-1-1469320-20macro20twilight_

Finally!

Anyway, I wonder why they have to be so quiet around the breezies... also sounds like that one breezy said 'hey, buy some apples!'? :huh:

(edited)

Oh sure, they're cute now, but remember what happened the last time we had something cute and adorable....

img-2358612-1-TOS_2x13_TheTroubleWithTri

Kirk is not amused by your Breezies, Fluttershy! Oh, and watch out Princess Celestia. Kirk is known to go after females of power, of ANY species!

(Oh, that cosmic stud!)

Seriously though. Are Breezies the pony equivalent of fairies?

Back on an edit:

I think I just boldly took shipping where it's never gone before!

Back with ANOTHER edit:

I just watched the clip. When that one Breezie yells something unintelligible, I was struck with a sudden thought.

"Please, let the Breezies be the pony equivalent of the The Nac Mac Feegle!"

The Wee-Free Ponies!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Kirk is not amused by your Breezies, Fluttershy! Oh, and watch out Princess Celestia. Kirk is known to go after females of power, of ANY species!

(Oh, that cosmic stud!)

Don't go and give the shippers ideas!

• Brohoof 1

Don't go and give the shippers ideas!

Too late!!!It's fate is written now...

Just wait after the episode,and i bet you'll see shipping fanfics

(edited)

I just watched the episode. I like the Breezies. I think I felt just a hint of a reference, but they should be made more like the Nac Mac Feegle. I think that would be a great way to take them. It would be fun if they were always brawling among themselves and stealing anything not nailed down. (And even stealing what the object they REALLY wanted to steal were nailed down to. The Nac Mac Feegle are VERY strong!) Fluttershy would be forever apologizing and trying to get them to knock it off. It would be fun! I really don't think Terry Pratchett would mind at all. Someone should ask him. After all, the Nac Mac Feegle are an intentional parody of the original Smurfs!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Anyone else think there should be an episode where Twilight gets flooded with request that ponies want to be turned into other animals?

I totally would want to see a Rarity into a dragon (although that's kind of far fetched)

I just thought about it what with Twilight's new transformation ability

Looks like some fan fiction's could come true

• Brohoof 1

Anyone else think there should be an episode where Twilight gets flooded with request that ponies want to be turned into other animals?

I totally would want to see a Rarity into a dragon (although that's kind of far fetched)

I just thought about it what with Twilight's new transformation ability

Looks like some fan fiction's could come true

*GASP!* :o

Maybe she really could turn a mare into a stallion now!

Yet another tweet regarding the next episode.

img-2378412-1-Bh_fCpHCYAEP3bp.png%20larg

...not to tell you anything of substance.

Scootaloo looks sad and Sweetie Belle looks mad.

All I can tell from it out of context... :lol:

(edited)

Scootaloo looks sad and Sweetie Belle looks mad.

All I can tell from it out of context... :lol:

It's because she isn't smiling in the picture.

rimshot-troll-ba-dum-tss.jpg

It's also been confirmed that the writer of Somepony to Watch Over Me is Scott Sonneborn, who has worked on shows like Generator Rex, Legion of Superheroes, and Ying Yang Yo!  Interesting...

Edited by Forlong
  • Brohoof 1

It's because she isn't smiling in the picture.

img-2379177-1-rimshot-troll-ba-dum-tss.j

It's also been confirmed that the writer of Somepony to Watch Over Me is Scott Sonneborn, who has worked on shows like Generator Rex, Legion of Superheroes, and Ying Yang Yo! Interesting...

more interesting, he wrote on bevis an butthead and celeberty death match, two adult shows. How many innuendos will we find.

(edited)

more interesting, he wrote on bevis an butthead and celeberty death match, two adult shows. How many innuendos will we find.

Not much more than what could be done with flanks.

Tiara and Spoon obsession over blank flanks. Applebloom constant distress over her flank. Spoon and

wagging their flank. Fluttershy getting frisky and shaking her flank.
rhyme.

Trender could make another appearance to bite apple juice on Applejack. Such a dirty dirty girl.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 3

Applejack freaking out is the most hilarious thing. <3 And did you see how she lifted that bed like it was nothing? There's no stopping Applejack when it comes to protecting her little sister. This episode is going to be amazing. :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Applejack freaking out is the most hilarious thing. <3 And did you see how she lifted that bed like it was nothing? There's no stopping Applejack when it comes to protecting her little sister. This episode is going to be amazing. :D

Ah, my thoughts exactly <3 And I don't understand why people already (!) say that she's out of character XD I'm an older sister. I know how she feels and I know that sometimes every older sibling is carried away like that. Especially, if their parents are dead and AJ is like a mother figure for Apple Bloom.

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, my thoughts exactly <3 And I don't understand why people already (!) say that she's out of character XD I'm an older sister. I know how she feels and I know that sometimes every older sibling is carried away like that. Especially, if their parents are dead and AJ is like a mother figure for Apple Bloom.

I know how Applejack feels.One time i had to take care of my cousin,and when i lost him,i'd gone crazy.I started to look everywhere,and even i...well...i ended breaking a door.

The fun fact?He was under my bed -_-

*serious talk mode off*

Well,to talk about the episode,i always wanted to see Applejack on that mother/sister way,and that video made me hype even more :wub:

My hype is total!!!I can't wait for saturday :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Hm, I'm sure that I saw it on YT.

Yes! :) I found it:

Kinda weirdly humorous to see Applejack worry  like that, though I get the feeling that is clip takes place late in the episode...