Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

A lot of information on episode 89, Equestria Games.

Air date: May 3rd

Summary:

Spike is in charge of lighting the torch for the opening of the Equestria Games, but his nerves get the best of him.

Sounds like another episode taking cues from Dragonshy. At least this time it's with a different character. A couple promotional images have been released as well:

img-2450597-1-Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_Eques

img-2450597-2-Equestria_Games_poster.png

Confirmed characters to appear (except for main and secondary characters):

Prince Shining Armor

Soarin'

Spitfire

Fleetfoot

Bulk Biceps

Derpy Hooves

Thunderlane

Sounds good, hopefully the 24th episode this time will be some nice setup for the finale.

Sounds good, hopefully the 24th episode this time will be some nice setup for the finale.

Yeah I'm partially thinking the actual Equestria Games might be the season finale with a subplot of Twilight trying to open the box.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, they're really hyping up that whole Equestria Games thing.

though I suspect many of us are thinking; 'screw that noise! I wanna see what's in that mysterious box!'

Also, first we hear of an upcoming episode that will finally address the Spike and Rarity pairing, now we get Spike being assigned to lighting the pony equivalent of the Olympic Torch.

Anyone here get the feeling that DHX is secretly ashamed portraying Spike as a dog in Equestria Girls and this is their idea on how to apologize?

Anyone here get the feeling that DHX is secretly ashamed portraying Spike as a dog in Equestria Girls and this is their idea on how to apologize?

Considering Spike was the best part of the movie, probably not

Edited by Megas75

Howdy folks!

Oh cool the little dragon gets an episode.

I was like :huh: no Princess Cadance on the upcoming episode.

Curious whos going to write the episode too.

Hope a certain white unicorn can snap him out of his stage fright ;)

See ya!

Hopefully this will be a good Spike episode because I'm not really a fan of most Spike episodes outside of Secret of my Excess and maybe Power Ponies. Other times, Spike is portrayed as either overly greedy or a punching bag.

A hint for this week's episode http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/meghan-tweets-hints-about-leap-of-faith.html#more

Hmm wigs could be a disguise but what could synchronized swimming mean?

Hopefully this will be a good Spike episode because I'm not really a fan of most Spike episodes outside of Secret of my Excess and maybe Power Ponies. Other times, Spike is portrayed as either overly greedy or a punching bag.

A hint for this week's episode http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/meghan-tweets-hints-about-leap-of-faith.html#more

Hmm wigs could be a disguise but what could synchronized swimming mean?

The idea of this episode is veeery similiar to a concept of Kronk's New Groove, so when I read this hint, especially that part about synchronized swimming I immediately thought about this song:

• Brohoof 1

So both McCarthy and Corey Powell are writing Inspiration Manifestation. We're not gonna hear the end of it from Ghostie

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/writers-for-inspiration-manifestation.html#more

Anyway I hope this makes up for Rainbow Falls as far as Powell goes

Oh god... well, with Meghan co-penning, I wouldn't be too worried, as she's written some great Rarity episodes, so it's not too bad. :lol:

But, if Rarity acts stupid or OOC one bit in that episode, then we'll all know who to blame... :okiedokielokie:

Well, I've found no evidence that she is, but she probably will be in it.

The games are in the Crystal Empire, which she freakin' rules over, so I think it's practically guaranteed she'd be in what would presumably be one of the last episodes about it. :P
  • Brohoof 1

What I'm more interested about is what is with the Doctor? I it a drawing or are they gonna make a doctor Who reference? What could it be?

Maybe it's a Doctor Who reference. :P

• Brohoof 1

Cant' say I'm excited for this week's episode, but that's really my bias against the Flim Flam bros talking

Found this image to prepare for Leap of Faith, they're back!

img-2452815-1-Bjrbyc3CAAAOqxj.png

Gee, an episode filled with tonic and bacon hair... good thing these things air around breakfast time. :P

I am excited to see Flim & Flam return though, and most likely see Applejack get her special rainbow thing somehow. :D

• Brohoof 1

Gee, an episode filled with tonic and bacon hair... good thing these things air around breakfast time. :P

I am excited to see Flim & Flam return though, and most likely see Applejack get her special rainbow thing somehow. :D

Don't make me hungry just yet. :P I hope so too, then we will only have one key left. :D

• Brohoof 1

The question is. what's Applejack's key gonna be?

Apple Fritter. Apple Bumpkin. Red Gala. Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp

As much as I love Spike, anyone up for jumping into the "Spike episode" bunker I created recently? Since episodes where he's the focus are never that good. Meh at best.

I myself am really hoping the pattern I'm seeing and the hints that I'm seeing are leading to the expected conclusion.

Episode 17: Somepony to Watch Over me - Sister relationship episode between Applejack and Apple Bloom.

Episode 18: *Regular episode*

Episode 19: For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils - Sister relationship episode between Rarity and Sweetie Belle.

Episode 20: *Regular episode*

Episode 21: Can has sister episode between Dash and Scootaloo plz?

Episode 21 has already been confirmed to be a Rainbow Dash episode, and I've heard at least one person elsewhere say that one of the writers said there'd be some upcoming Scootalove, so I'm really hoping here, guys. What Sleepless in Ponyville established has to be continued, and we're quickly running out of opportunities. If Ep 21 doesn't have any, I'll likely be waiting until Season 5, which will make me a very unhappy pony.

• Brohoof 5