Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

No, no. Five more years is what they're planning.

thats good news

There could be another after five, but I'm sure the fans will stay strong afterward.  :)

Not necessarily, at least not for the show's current main cast. Let's not just assume that it will run for that long, we have little to no concrete evidence of that yet.

"Not necessarily, at least not for the show's current main cast." It might shift to new characters, it might not, but it seems like a possibility.

the part about the fandom is also good.

but now you´ve got me confused about the rest. :(

maybe some links or sources pls? :)

(edited)

@drycolt84 I totally agree. For Twilight fans this wasn't the best season if we wanted her arc to be more than a bookend in the season. The writers did not do her, or her new position-justice.

Edited by Nature's Spell

thats good news

the part about the fandom is also good.

but now you´ve got me confused about the rest. :(

maybe some links or sources pls? :)

For what? I just mean we have no real knowledge of what the upcoming seasons will bring.

For what? I just mean we have no real knowledge of what the upcoming seasons will bring.

sorry, should have been more specific.

i mean about the possibility of 5 more years of ponies ;)

(if there are any sources)

Howdy all!

Great Ceasars Ghost the Finale to S4 is gonna be EPIC! :)

Im sure before 2 parter airs next month there will be an extended Synopsis so I wouldnt worry.

(A FIM Marathon to lead to the Finale perhaps? ;) )

As long as Daniel Ingram put in a song or 2 in the finale everything will be fine.

:lol:

Keep Calm And Have Faith In Princess Twilight Sparkle!

Wow, 3 previews on one episode?

That's actually pretty common.  A lot of episodes have three previews out before they air, but the last one is usually so late no pony bothers to post it.

Looks like Princess Twilight is finally going to be exerting some authority.

princess_twilight_sparkle__lesson_zero_p

IDK about the rest of you, but I'm REALLY excited about that synopsis. It sounds really intriguing. 

It's the kind of synopsis that makes me want the extended synopsis to come out faster, because Celestia-dangit, I need more context.

All right guys here's another season 4 commercial with clips from upcoming episodes.

From the looks of it, it looks like most of these are from the Equestria Games episode. Well glad to see Spike doing something.

• Brohoof 1

All right guys here's another season 4 commercial with clips from upcoming episodes.

From the looks of it, it looks like most of these are from the Equestria Games episode. Well glad to see Spike doing something.

Yeah, there are definitely snippets from Trade Ya! and Inspiration Manifestation in there as well though. Some could be from the finale though, who knows. Such hype! :D

tumblr_mw9qxhobDd1sr9xeao1_r1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

I find it very comforting to see these Equestria Games clips. I was afraid they'd build up the games and then not even bother to show us at least one contest, like it would just focus on Spike's dilemma surrounding the opening ceremony. But looking at the video at 0:18... What even is that?

Don't get excited at the possibility of Spike doing something cool...

Don't get excited at the possibility of Spike doing something cool...

Don't fall for this trap again! XP

Life and times of a Spike fan. Everything else in the promo looks pretty cool tho. :)

A new image from the next episode:

img-2558758-1-Twitter_promo_Inspiration_

Looks like Chrysalis has replaced Rarity. And this evil plan is 35% more fabulous than her last one.

woah dark rarity. I wonder what's gonna happen maybe it's another freak out rarity.