Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My graphics card is 20% cooler.

I_wesley125

Asus will be the brand of my new laptop

A desktop will be my new laptop. ;)

Shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't set me on fire by overheating. (Since I need a big battery to power it)

Edited by Tom

my asus broke just a year ago, my sony is way better (vaio)

I'm guessing that you always put your laptop on a flat surface where air can't pass through underneath, turns out that my brother said that Vaios are known to overheat a lot, so he had to create some ventilation holes on his Vaio to let air through, heat is a factor in reducing a laptop's performance and life, ventilation and cooling is a key to long laptop Iife. I don't mean to say that Vaios are bad, any laptop is all right, as long as you take care of it, then you can enjoy it for years

Edited by Narutardedscum

I'm guessing that you always put your laptop on a flat surface where air can't pass through underneath, turns out that my brother said that Vaios are known to overheat a lot, so he had to create some ventilation holes on his Vaio to let air through, heat is a factor in reducing a laptop's performance and life, ventilation and cooling is a key to long laptop Iife. I don't mean to say that Vaios are bad, any laptop is all right, as long as you take care of it, then you can enjoy it for years

well actualy... heat was one of the problems my asus had, together with a few broken pixels, and the lights in the screan burning into the glass... and eventualy.... a truck drove over it... i know anticlimax but still it was broken alot. and my vaio doesnt have any problems with heat. unless ofcourse you wrap it up in a blanked or something like that.

well actualy... heat was one of the problems my asus had, together with a few broken pixels, and the lights in the screan burning into the glass... and eventualy.... a truck drove over it... i know anticlimax but still it was broken alot. and my vaio doesnt have any problems with heat. unless ofcourse you wrap it up in a blanked or something like that.

Ah, I see

Epic... First time I've seen an unintentional brony reference from a company xD

Maybe the person who worked on the packaging was a brony, it could have been intentional... If it was then our plan to rule spread love across the world is one step closer. Edited by Lady Tom Pony

Maybe the person who worked on the packaging was a brony, it could have been intentional... If it was then our plan to rule spread love across the world is one step closer.

Hmm interesting concept xD Who knows, next thing a bunch of other companies could advertise with it… Just by saying "NOW 20% Cooler" makes the product worth buying :P Edited by 83awsm