Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

"These are the future f PACE! Designed by yours truly!" He looked one member spoke up "But why didn't you use them on new Boston?" The general snapped back "e cause we don't need that little speck on the map, we are going or Baltimare! We take that and we have three key cities! Then we can easily go or the throat!"

George pipes up at this, looking to the general. He ponders for a moment the fact that the general just said that PACE doesn't need control of New Boston. He then raises his head from his notes, preparing to speak.

"Sir, the resistance has several outposts along the railway. Unless we take them out, we're going to run out of supplies quickly." 

Joshua walks towards a group of ponies near an ammo cache.

"You have anything for this type of rifle?"

One of the unicorns looks up at him and nods, then levitates a few clips of ammunition for his rifle towards him, which he takes and puts in his bag. He walks over to a sharpener and starts to sharpen his knife.

George pipes up at this, looking to the general. He ponders for a moment the fact that the general just said that PACE doesn't need control of New Boston. He then raises his head from his notes, preparing to speak.

"Sir, the resistance has several outposts along the railway. Unless we take them out, we're going to run out of supplies quickly."

Joshua walks towards a group of ponies near an ammo cache.

"You have anything for this type of rifle?"

One of the unicorns looks up at him and nods, then levitates a few clips of ammunition for his rifle towards him, which he takes and puts in his bag. He walks over to a sharpener and starts to sharpen his knife.

The general smiles, "you keep suprising me son" then he turns to the board, "permission to place shock unit on the railroad?"

The board in a unanimous (spelling) decision, grants the request.

Rocket looks for JT, "JT! Where are you?"

JT appears a the main gate, "alright we need to plan a rescue mission, I need my war council in the letting quarters ASAP!"

The general smiles, "you keep suprising me son" then he turns to the board, "permission to place shock unit on the railroad?" The board in a unanimous (spelling) decision, grants the request. Rocket looks for JT, "JT! Where are you?" JT appears a the main gate, "alright we need to plan a rescue mission, I need my war council in the letting quarters ASAP!"

"Sir, I have one more surprise in store. At our last encounter I placed a tracking device on my brother, I've located a resistance strong hold. They call it 'White point'. Intel shows it's not very sturdy, but they have several human resistance officers there."

George says, satisfied with himself.

Joshua looks at JT. "How are we going to assault their ship? It's in the air and we don't have a plethora of air vehicles." Joshua says. He notices a faint beeping, and looks to his pack, inside, he sees a small metal device with a red glowing light.

"What is this?"

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Twililight was crying "i hope hank will be ok."

Hank nods as he got off the table "so we have an emp here... Hmmm.." he quickly pulls out his sonic screwdriver pointing it at the emp and it soon activates sending a pulse all around the ship. Hank got affected and cant use his powers so he is just a normal earth pony. he used the sonic screwdriver to unlock the door and runs down the halls looking for an exit.

right when scarletrose and azure spotted JT there as this shock wave that pushed them back and out of ponyville

"wat just happened" said azure

"i dont know but i thnk it a better idea to head back to the base" said scarletrose

azure nodded and they followed the railway till they spotted the wooden walls of the outpost

Edited by AzureFlames

The general smiled, "you are now my right hand man on the war council, congratulations" he put a huge x on the spot known as white point.

Jt grabbed the device and smashed it. "Crap" he said, "that wa either a bomb or a tracker, and I don think it was a bomb" he tuned to te group, men and ponies, get ready for a fight, go! We will talk about how to save hank later!" He tuned to twilight, "twilight, we might need some help from the equestrian army"

The general smiled, "you are now my right hand man on the war council, congratulations" he put a huge x on the spot known as white point. Jt grabbed the device and smashed it. "Crap" he said, "that wa either a bomb or a tracker, and I don think it was a bomb" he tuned to te group, men and ponies, get ready for a fight, go! We will talk about how to save hank later!" He tuned to twilight, "twilight, we might need some help from the equestrian army"

George smiled at this.

"Thank you sir." He said.

Joshua looked at JT. "Shit, our position has been compromised. I suppose that means reclaiming Ponyville was a shallow victory. And there is no way these walls will hold off an assault. What are our orders JT?"

George smiled at this.

"Thank you sir." He said.

Joshua looked at JT. "Shit, our position has been compromised. I suppose that means reclaiming Ponyville was a shallow victory. And there is no way these walls will hold off an assault. What are our orders JT?"

The general smiled and said goodbye to the board and they disappeared he breathed a sigh I relief, "god those guys always give me a heart attack.... What's your name, son?"

Jt thought then he looked to the group an said, we need to evacuate everyone out of here, we will move them to the reclaimed ponyville, set up a camp with better defenses there, it's a crazy plan but I think we should abandon this camp, with ponyville reclaimed, I think that using white point will be useless, it's either that or risk losing both white point and ponyville."

Twililight was crying "i hope hank will be ok."

Hank nods as he got off the table "so we have an emp here... Hmmm.." he quickly pulls out his sonic screwdriver pointing it at the emp and it soon activates sending a pulse all around the ship. Hank got affected and cant use his powers so he is just a normal earth pony. he used the sonic screwdriver to unlock the door and runs down the halls looking for an exit.

(Okay, WHAT? There is so much wrong with that post. One, you were never untied. Two, the Firestarter is completely unintelligible. Three, I don't know what a sonic screwdriver is, but if it's electric, it is non-operational.)

The Firestarter dashed out of the interrogation room, taking a shotgun off of a back holster. He saw Hank, sighted him, and shot him in the leg with a 12-gauge slug.

The general smiled and said goodbye to the board and they disappeared he breathed a sigh I relief, "god those guys always give me a heart attack.... What's your name, son?" Jt thought then he looked to the group an said, we need to evacuate everyone out of here, we will move them to the reclaimed ponyville, set up a camp with better defenses there, it's a crazy plan but I think we should abandon this camp, with ponyville reclaimed, I think that using white point will be useless, it's either that or risk losing both white point and ponyville."

George smiled at the general.

"Names George Brown, I used to be Canadian Special Forces before I became a member of PACE. I had left some of my squad back in New Boston, they're ready for an Ambush if the Resistance try to retreat there."

"Agreed, should we take the supplies? We have a considerable amount of food and ammunition here." Joshua said, looking to both Rocket and JT.

Hank was running around trying to fid an exit or escape pods or something. As he ran his hoof steps echoed and soon enough he arrived in the room with the general. "Hey! Why did you capture me! What did you want from me!" He stood tall but the general can he is weak. after all the blood lost from the shotgun he fell to the ground.

(Sonic screwdriver isnt an electronic. It can do anything but unlock wooden doors. There was an emp system in.) there so hank used the screwdriver to hack it and activate it

Edited by kappa214

"Names George Brown, I used to be Canadian Special Forces before I became a member of PACE. I had left some of my squad back in New Boston, they're ready for an Ambush if the Resistance try to retreat there."

"Agreed, should we take the supplies? We have a considerable amount of food and ammunition here." Joshua said, looking to both Rocket and JT.[/quote

"Great to meet you, commander brown. As for te ambush, that was a great idea! I'm sure those little brats will try to take back new Boston now that we left, tell them to be prepared."

Rocket answered, "of course we should take the supplies, we kind of destroyed the food depot when we attack ponyville" Jt nodded his head in agreement "hopefully it will be a clean mission this time, we need some good morale for our people."

Hank was running around trying to fid an exit or escape pods or something. As he ran his hoof steps echoed and soon enough he arrived in the room with the general. "Hey! Why did you capture me! What did you want from me!" He stood tall but the general can he is weak. after all the blood lost from the shotgun he fell to the ground.

(Sonic screwdriver isnt an electronic. It can do anything but unlock wooden doors. There was an emp system in.) there so hank used the screwdriver to hack it and activate it

George walked up to Hank.

"Last time I saw you, you were weak, this time, you're weak against. That's just a pattern with your kind, isn't it?" George said as he picked up Hank by the neck.

"What should I do with him, General?"

"Agreed, should we take the supplies? We have a considerable amount of food and ammunition here." Joshua said, looking to both Rocket and JT.[/quote

"Great to meet you, commander brown. As for te ambush, that was a great idea! I'm sure those little brats will try to take back new Boston now that we left, tell them to be prepared."

Rocket answered, "of course we should take the supplies, we kind of destroyed the food depot when we attack ponyville" Jt nodded his head in agreement "hopefully it will be a clean mission this time, we need some good morale for our people."

Joshua then started to grab as much as he could carry to bring with them for the trip to Ponyville.

"I've got an idea. I'll set up an IED here to destroy whatever PACE forces try to enter the area." Joshua said. 

"Maybe even land a shot or two on my brother"

The general laughed as hank fell to the ground, "ha you think we took you for some great reason, you are nothin to us, only a bargaining chip for your beloved princess." He looked at George "take him back to firestarter, he will be happy to have his prisoner back, and have him put in solitary lockdown" then the general looked in the ground and saw the sonic screwdriver, he smiled "and I will take that"

Jt smiled at this idea, "good that will surprise him" he caught the talk about his brother, "in good time, we need to see if he will defect first, if he's anything like you he will be useful to the cause"

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

The Firestarter walked into the room and ratcheted his shotgun to eject the spent slug. He shook his gloved finger at Hank, picked him up and threw him over his shoulder like a sack of grain. The Firestarter waved to the shocked board members and then left, leaving nothing but an empty shell and the faint smell of gasoline.

Hank smiles "i wouldnt mess with it if i were you..test it out. Flip the switch.." he coughs out blood. as the general flipped the switch hank pulled out another and i made an ear piercing soundcausing the general to drop it. Hank crawled it and hid them both in his cloak and blacks out from blood lost

Hank smiles "i wouldnt mess with it if i were you..test it out. Flip the switch.." he coughs out blood. as the general flipped the switch hank pulled out another and i made an ear piercing soundcausing the general to drop it. Hank crawled it and hid them both in his cloak and blacks out from blood lost

George saw the general and rushed to his aid, as Firestarter took Hank back.

"Sir, are you alright?"

The general laughed as hank fell to the ground, "ha you think we took you for some great reason, you are nothin to us, only a bargaining chip for your beloved princess." He looked at George "take him back to firestarter, he will be happy to have his prisoner back, and have him put in solitary lockdown" then the general looked in the ground and saw the sonic screwdriver, he smiled "and I will take that" Jt smiled at this idea, "good that will surprise him" he caught the talk about his brother, "in good time, we need to see if he will defect first, if he's anything like you he will be useful to the cause"

Joshua looked at JT.

"My brother is a skilled killer, and an excellent leader, but his heart is in the wrong place, he is deluded. I'm lucky I escaped from him alive that night." Joshua said.

Joshua continued to wire up the timer and the explosive itself.

"We'll have fifteen minutes once I start the count down, I can adjust the timer remotely if it comes to it." He said, giving a nod.

George saw the general and rushed to his aid, as Firestarter took Hank back.

"Sir, are you alright?"

Joshua looked at JT.

"My brother is a skilled killer, and an excellent leader, but his heart is in the wrong place, he is deluded. I'm lucky I escaped from him alive that night." Joshua said.

Joshua continued to wire up the timer and the explosive itself.

"We'll have fifteen minutes once I start the count down, I can adjust the timer remotely if it comes to it." He said, giving a nod.

The general looke with anger, "I want that pony to feel pain beyond belief!"

JT nodded, I was with PACE, till I saw them brutally murder an innocent civilian, that showed me the wrong of my ways, and I joined the resistance." H inspected the IED, "good job that should work, we should begin the evacuation as soon as possible."

The general looke with anger, "I want that pony to feel pain beyond belief!" JT nodded, I was with PACE, till I saw them brutally murder an innocent civilian, that showed me the wrong of my ways, and I joined the resistance." H inspected the IED, "good job that should work, we should begin the evacuation as soon as possible."

George nodded.

"I want him to feel as much pain as you do. To be honest, I was looking for the chance to rough him up personally, sir. But what I want more than anything is to dispose of my brother. He's been a nuisance for too long. Should I prepare the soldiers for an attack on White Point?"

George nodded.

"I want him to feel as much pain as you do. To be honest, I was looking for the chance to rough him up personally, sir. But what I want more than anything is to dispose of my brother. He's been a nuisance for too long. Should I prepare the soldiers for an attack on White Point?"

The general smiled, "get in a pod, I'll Send you with a shock unit, lets show your brother out full potential!" He said with a smile, "it would be easier if that damn fire monkey would keep a hold of his toys an not let them run down my damn ship!" He yelled, making fun of firestarter. He calmed himself down and said, "lets end the resistance right here right now, then equestria will be ours for the taking. Without te resistance, the equestrian army is no match for us!"

"Mmmmrrrrnnnn!" The General turned and saw the Firestarter staring at him from the door. As he watched, he took out a pad of paper and a pen. He wrote one word, dropped the piece of paper on the floor, turned on his heel, and left. The General picked up the piece of paper and read it. In a neat hand, there were seven letters. "Goodbye."

The general smiled, "get in a pod, I'll Send you with a shock unit, lets show your brother out full potential!" He said with a smile, "it would be easier if that damn fire monkey would keep a hold of his toys an not let them run down my damn ship!" He yelled, making fun of firestarter. He calmed himself down and said, "lets end the resistance right here right now, then equestria will be ours for the taking. Without te resistance, the equestrian army is no match for us!"

"Yes, sir!" George said, he loaded up his weapons and headed down to the pod bay, where he linked up with the squad of Shock Troopers.

"Orbital Drop, huh? This will let us get the drop on them." He said, laughing at his own pun. He loaded up his weapon, sharpened his combat knife, and grabbed a few grenades.

"Alright men, let's end the resistance. We'll have them surrounded, the soldiers already on the ground have New Boston, and we'll have White Point. There will be nowhere for them to run. We'll also cut off supplies to their city of 'Canterlot' this way."

He stepped into his pod, fastening his helmet.

Joshua finished grabbing supplies and started to head towards the gate.

"Tell them to leave here now, I'm staying behind, in the off chance I'll got to fight my brother. I have my reasons for this, take the ponies and other people and leave this area. The supplies I've packed should last you." Joshua exclaimed, looking at JT and Rocket.

The general laughed, "no matter we will be fine without him!" H laughed and lit a cigar, "we take out this little camp, then we bring in new gauss canons into new London and new Phoenix, we point them right at canterlot and force them to surrender! This plan is fool proof!"

Jt helped a young colt with a bag of food and other supplies and looked, the camp looked like there were people still here, which is what he wanted he sighed and said, "understood" then him an rocket began leading the refugees away from white point and to ponyville.

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

The general laughed, "no matter we will be fine without him!" H laughed and lit a cigar, "we take out this little camp, then we bring in new gauss canons into new London and new Phoenix, we point them right at canterlot and force them to surrender! This plan is fool proof!" Jt helped a young colt with a bag of food and other supplies and looked, the camp looked like there were people still here, which is what he wanted "everyone ready?" He asked Joshua

George counted to three, and pushed the button on his pod as hard as he could, "Let's roll!" he shouted. The pod unlatched itself from the ship, and began it's descent towards White Point.

He then talked into his radio.

"Here are your orders men, take out the human resistance members first, they can wield guns, then take out the unicorns, they can use magic. The rest are low priority! Follow this strategy and we'll have them begging for death in no time at all." He said.

Over the radio he could hear the shock troopers yell in unison.

"Yes sir!"

"Yes, get them out of here, and I'll be waiting. I don't know if I'll survive this, but it will be worth it, for Equestria, for peace." Joshua said, as he let out a sigh. 

Scarletrose and azure spayed in the back of the evacuation group to help the stragglers 

"do u think we can win this war scarletrose? i mean every time it feels like we are winning it suddenly backlash on us" 

" that no way to think azure we are going to beat PACE i just know it"

they continue walking in silence