Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Hank smiles "how do you know what hell is like? have you been there?" he sighs "well what will we talk about? and can i get out of this box! i have been in tight places and i need to walk. I will talk to you and your board when i get what i want. And i want out of this box and able to walk!"

Twilight nods and smiles and sighs as she sat against a building holding Hank's guitar. 

"hahaha you think you need to talk, all I need is your pretty little face on camera" the general says,  he starts a camera up and yells, "are we on a direct feed?" the soilder says, "yes sir, Celestia is seeing this"

The general smiles and says, "hello princess, we have someone you care about here, Hank here is in our custody, You can have him back, if you surrender Canterlot to us immediately? and if not, well lets say hank will be pushing plows around for quite some time, you have 4 hours to decide"

the camera feed is shut off and he smiles, "see, all you had to do is sit and look pretty"

"Entering network, now let's see what they have on our tactics..." Cezary said as he entered the password he had stolen from the Gauss Cannon's registry.

"Known resistance leaders, Human, alias JT, Pony, name "Rocket Blast. Known allies, Equestrian Royal Army. No known base of operations, but cells presumed in New London and 'Ponyville'."

"That's all of what they have on us... kinda disappointing when you think about it..."

He was about to exit the network when he saw an outgoing signal from an unfamiliar signal.

"video stream, probably from the command ship. I'm going to run a trace. Let's see where this bastard is hiding."

Celestia saw it and sighs "i have complete faith in you Hank, not after what we are doing. We will win hank." she smiles

Hank smiles "thanks for calling me pretty but you know having an enemy that is in a caged is so low, its like your afraid of me. you shouldnt be." he smiles "and i am surprised your not keeping it up. Its not like sending a short stream will do anything."

Celestia saw it and sighs "i have complete faith in you Hank, not after what we are doing. We will win hank." she smiles

Hank smiles "thanks for calling me pretty but you know having an enemy that is in a caged is so low, its like your afraid of me. you shouldnt be." he smiles "and i am surprised your not keeping it up. Its not like sending a short stream will do anything."

The general smiled, "oh it will do a lot more than you think it will, haha" then he turned around, "now we will have control of celestia too, and it will be funny to see your precious little princess pulling my chariot when I am inaugurated as the Grand General of Equestria!!!!!" The general laughed as he turned his back to hank.

Hank smiles as he pulls out the sonic screwdriver and he secretly uses it to unlock the cage and put it back in and he slowly opened it and crawls out "ok Grand General of Equestria, what will happen to me?" he smiles as he walks around the room, "Princess Celestia has a lot of faith in me."

Hank smiles as he pulls out the sonic screwdriver and he secretly uses it to unlock the cage and put it back in and he slowly opened it and crawls out "ok Grand General of Equestria, what will happen to me?" he smiles as he walks around the room, "Princess Celestia has a lot of faith in me."

The general smiles, not kknowing hank had escaped, "you will be my personal pet." he says with a crooked smile. "with equestrian under my control I will be seen as a hero, no one will care that a pony is my personal pet!" he laughs and turns around to see an empty cage.

"Trace complete! I've got a lock on their location... now for the bigger problem, getting there, any ideas?" Cezary asked to everypony standing in the to-be war room.

"Seriously, anypony got an idea? Cause this isn't my department, I'm the one that lays in the back and makes holes in people's heads."

Hank smiles as he turns on the feed for Celestia and whoever hacks into it to watch. "so General, ill be your pet? I dont think you know how to take care of a pet, pets need exercise, which you never gave me, you stuffed me in a cage and never let me out." he smiles as he still walks around "what to do with you."

"Trace complete! I've got a lock on their location... now for the bigger problem, getting there, any ideas?" Cezary asked to everypony standing in the to-be war room.

"Seriously, anypony got an idea? Cause this isn't my department, I'm the one that lays in the back and makes holes in people's heads."

Rocket woke up, "well we have two options. option one: do nothing, or option 2: go into Manehatten and  rescue him."

JT looked at the map. "they have a full army training center, and 2 guass cannons, not to mention the countless patrols and everything. so im going to leave it up to a vote. all in favor of rescue mission"

Hank smiles as he turns on the feed for Celestia and whoever hacks into it to watch. "so General, ill be your pet? I dont think you know how to take care of a pet, pets need exercise, which you never gave me, you stuffed me in a cage and never let me out." he smiles as he still walks around "what to do with you."

The general pulls out his revolver, "I don't know but if you try anything I will put you down like the animal you are!" The general is afraid of hank, but doest show it, he stands his ground and keeps the gun pointed at hank, finger remaining on the trigger.

"I'm in, I haven't gotten a chance to destroy something in a LONG time." said End Game, making no effort to hide his excitement about a chance to kick some PACE ass.

"I'll hang back and provide sniper support, but I'll see what I can do about those Gauss Cannons... The last one was child's play to hack, but they might have hardened the next few if they know we're coming... so what's the plan?" Said Cezary.

"I'm in, I haven't gotten a chance to destroy something in a LONG time." said End Game, making no effort to hide his excitement about a chance to kick some PACE ass.

"I'll hang back and provide sniper support, but I'll see what I can do about those Gauss Cannons... The last one was child's play to hack, but they might have hardened the next few if they know we're coming... so what's the plan?" Said Cezary.

"ill leave that to my friend rocket." JT says, allowing rocket to talk.

Rocket places some items on the map, "Ponies and people, we have three targets we need to hit: the cannons and the citadel. we are led to bielive that hank will be in the citadel. so my idea is this." he smiles, "we steal a Gunship, they will never expect us in the gunships! we can sneak attack them and destroy the citadel from the inside. giving us a great chance to regain control of manehatten."

Jt's jaw dropped at rockets plan

Hank smiles and laughs as he quickly pulls out his sonic screwdriver and uses it to destroy his revolver "listen to me. ok? i am not just an animal, im just like you, just different looking, i dont have to kill but i do, i dont have to eat but i do, i die, i have a job. so think of what you are doing." he continues to walk around the room.

Hank smiles and laughs as he quickly pulls out his sonic screwdriver and uses it to destroy his revolver "listen to me. ok? i am not just an animal, im just like you, just different looking, i dont have to kill but i do, i dont have to eat but i do, i die, i have a job. so think of what you are doing." he continues to walk around the room.

the general looks shocked, "we need you as slaves, earth is crumbling. I need the power! I need to be incontrol, I can make this world great!"

the general stands and stares, feeling he might be killed soon, then a couple soilders open the door and The general relaxes

Hank uses his sonic screwdriver and seals the door shut and smiles "no help general. Just you and me, and our viewers." he smiles "so you need us as slaves? why? so you can feel superior? Earth is crumbling because there is no harmony! All you care is about taking over! this world was perfect until you came!"

Hank uses his sonic screwdriver and seals the door shut and smiles "no help general. Just you and me, and our viewers." he smiles "so you need us as slaves? why? so you can feel superior? Earth is crumbling because there is no harmony! All you care is about taking over! this world was perfect until you came!"

the general looks around, he is stunned and speechless. than the computer starts up and the board is on the screen, "that will be enough of that! you , pony, what is your name?" the board looks more interested in how strong this pony was than thae fact that they were about to terminate the general.

Hank puts a hoof up at them "i will talk to you when i get what i want." he smiles as he threw the general in the cage and seals it "i want the general to be mine, he is my slave now." he smiles at the general and than the board "well my name is the doctor.." he smiles bluffing

the Board laughs, "go ahead, we were about to kill the stupid bastard anyways." they smile, "now, speak to us pony, unless you want us to drop a Hydrogen bomb on all of equestria." the head board member held up a remote, showing a huge red button. "unless you want to be the cause of extinction of all of your friends you will speak to us!"

Hank nods "ok.. that is a very good reason.. ok i will talk to you" he turns to them and smiles "so what do you want the doctor to tell you? and when can i go?" he sighs as he paces around the room watching the board "so let me take it that you know what i can do and how dangerous i am?"

Hank nods "ok.. that is a very good reason.. ok i will talk to you" he turns to them and smiles "so what do you want the doctor to tell you? and when can i go?" he sighs as he paces around the room watching the board "so let me take it that you know what i can do and how dangerous i am?"

"Of course, if we thought you were weak, we would have tried to kill you by now. but that is beside the point. right now we have a proposition for you. if you bring us princess celestia, and have equestria join PACE, we will spare you and youre friends. some will be slaves, but others will be free. and you will be the grand general of equestria, and you will be the ruler!" the chairman smiles at his bluff, thinking that hank will take the bait.

Hank nods and listens to the proposition "there are a bunch of flaws in that. one, Equestria wont join PACE, two, you will kill me once its done, which leads to three, the board will be ruler, i am not the highest rank for a reason, i am really smart. how bout this. You stop this all and we can live together in harmony? Celestia and you all can rule together."

Hank nods and listens to the proposition "there are a bunch of flaws in that. one, Equestria wont join PACE, two, you will kill me once its done, which leads to three, the board will be ruler, i am not the highest rank for a reason, i am really smart. how bout this. You stop this all and we can live together in harmony? Celestia and you all can rule together."

JT and rocket watch the feed with great intrest.

The board laughs and pulls out a map, "you must thin we are stupid, we hold the most territory, you aren't controlling us, pony, we control the western seas! we control the Deserts! you and your precious resistance will crumble under our Fleets!"

Hank smiles "there is something we have that you dont." he holds his sonic screwdriver and points it at the button as it disables the button and the hydrogen bomb so now its a dud "ok so trust me, you have a fleet, they have me and my AIs, and the sonic weapon." he smiles "you cant win."

Hank smiles "there is something we have that you dont." he holds his sonic screwdriver and points it at the button as it disables the button and the hydrogen bomb so now its a dud "ok so trust me, you have a fleet, they have me and my AIs, and the sonic weapon." he smiles "you cant win."

"well see about that" the chaiman says as he hits another button, three shock troopers are dropped straight into the room, "boys, eliminate the pest!" the Chairman laughs as the screen reveals only the PACE insignia. the troopers aim their weapons at hank and open fire.

Hank points the screwdriver at the floor as he went down one floor making a hole where he was. He ran off through where he as and went to a computer and started to use his screwdriver to hack into their data base and plugs his AI in as he copies all the info and anything on it onto it making sure its not a virus.

Hank points the screwdriver at the floor as he went down one floor making a hole where he was. He ran off through where he as and went to a computer and started to use his screwdriver to hack into their data base and plugs his AI in as he copies all the info and anything on it onto it making sure its not a virus.

Jt and rocket look with disbelief, "holy smokes! that was amazing, is hank going to be ok?'' rocket asked.

JT nodded, "im pretty sure he will be just fine, hank is very tough, and the citadel will be regretting capturing him any minute." he said with an evil smile