Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

JT smiles and says "I'm glad so many of you are willing to be shackled up." Then he looks over to the shock trooper armour and smiles, "lets give them a taste of their own medicine"

General Jackson looks at a picture of him and another soldier who he hasn't seen for a while, he throws the picture against the wall and yells, "I swear I'll kill you for what you did to my brother." The man in the picture was JT (Dun dun duuuuunnnnnn!!!)

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

Hank smiles "JT if you bring ponies to the prision camp, ill be one of them, i am sure that they would want me." he smiles as he made sure his sonic screwdriver is charged. "JT shall we get going? Before it is impossible to get in." he smiles as he puts his hood on

Hank smiles "JT if you bring ponies to the prision camp, ill be one of them, i am sure that they would want me." he smiles as he made sure his sonic screwdriver is charged. "JT shall we get going? Before it is impossible to get in." he smiles as he puts his hood on

Jt finished putting on the shock trooper outfit. "he put the halmet on saying, "sure hope this works." the helmet lit up and a HUD was shown. jt was shocked and said, "alright, we are moving out right now!" hearing his voice made him laugh, because he sounded like he was talking through a radio.

Cezary looked into his rifle scope to see JT (or at least he hoped it was JT) leading a line of shackled ponies toward the PACE front line. With a look of determination he started typing commands into his console. "let's get to work." he said, despite fully knowing that no one could hear him.

"All aircraft, be advised we are on a Level 5 lockdown, engage anyone who can not reciprocate the call challenge, the password is 'Arcturus', repeat, the password is 'Arcturus'." Came a voice he hadn't heard before, presumably the tower commander relaying information to her troops.
"JT, you're going to need to answer a challenge cipher before you'll be let in, the password is 'Arcturus', repeating, the password to the challenge is 'Arcturus', A-R-C-T-U-R-U-S. I will call again if another challenge is mentioned." He said, hoping the details would reach his commander in time.
"Waiting's always the most difficult part of ops like this... PLEASE don't screw this up JT, we all have a lot riding on this." he said, though he knew that no one would hear but the trees.

Hank was the one in the middle, he kept his hood on as he looks at the ground following the one leading, he is hoping this is a good idea giving JT full trust. He hopes that he will be taken to the new general and he takes a deep breath as he kept walking as he makes sure Twilight has their sights on them also just in case something happens.

Cezary looked into his rifle scope to see JT (or at least he hoped it was JT) leading a line of shackled ponies toward the PACE front line. With a look of determination he started typing commands into his console. "let's get to work." he said, despite fully knowing that no one could hear him.

"All aircraft, be advised we are on a Level 5 lockdown, engage anyone who can not reciprocate the call challenge, the password is 'Arcturus', repeat, the password is 'Arcturus'." Came a voice he hadn't heard before, presumably the tower commander relaying information to her troops.
"JT, you're going to need to answer a challenge cipher before you'll be let in, the password is 'Arcturus', repeating, the password to the challenge is 'Arcturus', A-R-C-T-U-R-U-S. I will call again if another challenge is mentioned." He said, hoping the details would reach his commander in time.
"Waiting's always the most difficult part of ops like this... PLEASE don't screw this up JT, we all have a lot riding on this." he said, though he knew that no one would hear but the trees.

JT heard Cezary on his radio and smiled, "thank you"

the jeep reached a checkpoint and yelled out, "CALL OUT!"

JT shouted back ,"ARCTURUS!" and saluted.

the soldiers looked at the jeep, shrugged, and motioned the jeep to keep moving.

"alright, we are in the city and are moving towards the city. listen for code 'Castro'''  JT said, making the code word after the Cuban dictator.

Jackson watched the jeep, knowing full well who was in it. he radioed out to all of the checkpoints, "let that jeep through, but make sure he knows he is to ead directly to the citadel"

JT's radio beeped, "soldier, you are to head to the citadel, understood?" a soldier said.

"understood," JT said into the headset, and said into his resistance radio, "we have a little hiccup, but I don't think it will be too much of a problem."

Blackshard is an impatient pony. Not enough to act out on her frustration, but enough so that the fire in her gut tends to roar past its limits. Being this close to PACE made her edgy, as well as dosing her in an unusual amount of bloodlust.

She was, for lack of a better term, seeing red...

Yet she digressed, keeping her head low and inconspicuous, waiting for the next set of instructions.

JT felt uneasy as he reached the Citidel.

"Men be ready to retreat, something feels off about this." he drives into the Citidel and is put into a dark room. When the lights flash on. 10 soldiers start firing tranqulizers at the team. "Shit, CASTRO!!!!" Jt shouts into the radio.

Rocket Is immediately hit by a dart and is put out. JT Gets hit by a dart and Blacks out.

Jackson smiles and says, "Check mate"

Hank heard the word as he used his screwdriver to get out of the shackles and runs to the Citadel to help JT. He saw JT on the ground "oh no." he starts to use his AIs to watch his back as he ran up to him and takes his hood off as he also got shot with a dart and fell to the ground.

Hank heard the word as he used his screwdriver to get out of the shackles and runs to the Citadel to help JT. He saw JT on the ground "oh no." he starts to use his AIs to watch his back as he ran up to him and takes his hood off as he also got shot with a dart and fell to the ground.

"looks like I got the grand prize too!" Jackson said with a smile, he radioed to his men "Bring me JT and the ponies, and take the Sonic Screwdriver from the one who has it." He laughed, "that was almost to easy! thanks JT for walking right into my trap!" He sent a message to the board stating the trap was sprung sucessfully

Hank slowly wakes up "huh? where am i?" he tries to sit up and finds out he is strapped to a table "why am i here?" he groans and looks around "JT? Rocket? you two awake?" he groans as he could barely keep his eyes open "where is my sonic screwdriver?" he sighs "it seems like they finally became smart..."

Blackshard grumbled mutinously as she returned to consciousness, blinking hard.

"Wha-" she began fuzzily, itching to rub the last of the tranq's effect out of her eyes, but soon finds she is strapped down.

"Oh you gotta be fricking kidding me. Seriously?"

JT wakes up, "everyone ok?"

"Your friends will be fine, JT" Jackson yells out, "but you, will not"

JT sighs and says, "Charles Jackson. I thought I saw the last of you a long time ago. they made you general?"

Jackson smiles, "I have climbed my way up through the ranks after you murdered my brother! oh and don't think about escaping" he pulls out the sonic screwdriver, "ive seen you work this thing. im going to keep it locked up" he places the screwdriver in a chest and laughs. "well before I head to bed, I would like to give you this present from the family, JT" Jackson winds up and punches JT across the face.

JT Spits out some blood and laughs, "you need to work on your punches, ill teach you in a while"  

Jackson laughs and walks out of the room.

Hank looks at JT and smiles "hey JT that was  yours that i gave you... i think i still have mine but i cant reach it unless i have my hoof free.." he sighs "JT i am worried about me.. The board will probably want to kill me." he sighs "JT i shouldnt have came to get you.." he sighs

Hank looks at JT and smiles "hey JT that was  yours that i gave you... i think i still have mine but i cant reach it unless i have my hoof free.." he sighs "JT i am worried about me.. The board will probably want to kill me." he sighs "JT i shouldnt have came to get you.." he sighs

JT Laughs, "funny thing, that was yours, I can feel mine in my coat packet. and don't worry, the board wants us all dead. we just need to find a way out of these straps."

Jackson looks out to the city and smile, he feels like this war just ended. he relaxes and heads off to bed

Blackshard fidgets in discomfort. Not only were her wings beginning to feel sore, but she had a splitting headache.

Of course, tranq's will do that sort of thing to you...

"Anyone see anything sharp enough to cut these blasted things?" She grumbles softly after a few moments of futile struggling.

He nods "okay.. well i think i could get us out.. but should we do it now?" he sighs as he looks around "if we escape.. i got to get my sonic screwdriver okay?" he sighs and still looks around "maybe i can use my AIs to control my magic? and remove the strap?" he sighs and waits

Blackshard fidgets in discomfort. Not only were her wings beginning to feel sore, but she had a splitting headache.

Of course, tranq's will do that sort of thing to you...

"Anyone see anything sharp enough to cut these blasted things?" She grumbles softly after a few moments of futile struggling.

"I don't have anything sharp, what about you rocket?" JT says.

Rocket feels around and notices something, they didn't find the mini blade he had concealed. "haha, idiots." he says as he begins to cut his straps, he frees himself and then frees JT, who goes and frees hank. Rocket runs over and frees Blackshard

Blackshard nods at him gratefully, pausing for a moment to stretch out her cramped wings. She straightens up, eyes scanning the room for any easily concealable escape route.

"What part of the building are we even in anyway?" She inquires, looking in disgust at the table she'd been strapped to moments before.

Hank smiles "ok. JT, can i get your sonic screwdriver so i can mine?" he looks around the room "is the chest in here?" he went walking around the room and sighs "where do you think we are? How far are we in the citadel? if we are in there." he sighs as he paces around

JT hands Hank the Sonic Screwdriver and looks at the building, "Were in an interrogation room. I hope the other team got out of there, this mission was a trap.... I shouldn't have had us try it."

Rocket looks around and says, "we need to find a way out of Manethatten, its extremely dangerous!"

Hank nods "its ok." he found the chest and uses the screwdriver to open it and took his "JT i will borrow your screwdriver till we are safe ok? I want you all to wear earplugs ok? cause when i activate two sonic screwdrives against each other, it will make a high ear piercing sound." he smiles

Blackshard nods, eyes narrowing in determination.

"How far will we have to go before exiting the citadel? Assuming that is where we are, the longer it takes us to get out, the greater the risk of us all getting recaptured." She murmurds, turning to JT as she asks.

JT answers, "we wont get recaptured, all we need to do is find the exit door luckily the interrogation room is a separated building out of the citadel, we just need to get out. Everyone get earplugs in, i trust hank with this idea." JT puts earplugs in.

Rocket finds his Gun and is ready to fight. "alright, everyone ready?" he asks.

JT watches the door, counts to three and yells, "DO IT HANK!"

He unlocks the door using his sonic screwdriver "Do you all have ear plugs in?" he looks around as he heads to the way of the door as guards came out and Hank activates the sonic screwdrivers and the ear screeching sound happens and the guards fell to the ground. Hank stops it and kept running