Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Suddenly, the pods hit the ground. The doors of the pod emit steam, and then go flying as the Shock Troopers kick them off. George steps out of his pod.

"White Point is just ahead, and looks like they are still evacuating, we're in luck!"

Joshua looks over the horizon.

"We need to evacuate FASTER, They've already landed!"

George counted to three, and pushed the button on his pod as hard as he could, "Let's roll!" he shouted. The pod unlatched itself from the ship, and began it's descent towards White Point.

He then talked into his radio.

"Here are your orders men, take out the human resistance members first, they can wield guns, then take out the unicorns, they can use magic. The rest are low priority! Follow this strategy and we'll have them begging for death in no time at all." He said.

Over the radio he could hear the shock troopers yell in unison.

"Yes sir!"

"Yes, get them out of here, and I'll be waiting. I don't know if I'll survive this, but it will be worth it, for Equestria, for peace." Joshua said, as he let out a sigh.

The general yelled on the radio, "I want updates at all times! If you find somethig tell me!

Rocket and JT saw ponyville and JT yelled for everyone to stop, "you guys wait here, me rocket and a handful of soldiers will go check out ponyville and make sure it is alright! Just hang out here!" Jt motioned rocket and a few other soldiers to follow them into ponyville.

The general yelled on the radio, "I want updates at all times! If you find somethig tell me! Rocket and JT saw ponyville and JT yelled for everyone to stop, "you guys wait here, me rocket and a handful of soldiers will go check out ponyville and make sure it is alright! Just hang out here!" Jt motioned rocket and a few other soldiers to follow them into ponyville.

"Roger that General! It appears they are still evacuating. We have the drop on them. The ones closer to New Boston will have a surprise waiting for them!"

He then switches his channel to contact the foot soldiers in Ponyville.

"The refugees are coming, plant bombs at points A, B, and C, the Library, town hall and the bakery, this should allow us to turn the tides incase things get bad."

George begins to get closer to White Point, along with the Shock troopers.

"Sir, I request a vehicle drop."

Joshua saw the shock troopers approaching the walls of the outpost. He was on the second floor and near a window, he pulled out a  grenade and dropped it on them, causing an explosion. However, they seemed unphased by the grenade.

"What the hell is that armor made of?" He yells, as he retreats further into the base.

Twilight sighs "wait! I have an idea! Ill teleport hank back!" She started to cast a spell starting to teleport hank over to them all.

Hank soon appears infront of JT and Rocket with the hole in his leg.

Twilight sighs and looks around "hank where are you?" She sounds worried as she caught up to the group as she looks around

"Roger that General! It appears they are still evacuating. We have the drop on them. The ones closer to New Boston will have a surprise waiting for them!"

He then switches his channel to contact the foot soldiers in Ponyville.

"The refugees are coming, plant bombs at points A, B, and C, the Library, town hall and the bakery, this should allow us to turn the tides incase things get bad."

George begins to get closer to White Point, along with the Shock troopers.

"Sir, I request a vehicle drop."

Joshua saw the shock troopers approaching the walls of the outpost. He was on the second floor and near a window, he pulled out a grenade and dropped it on them, causing an explosion. However, they seemed unphased by the grenade.

"What the hell is that armor made of?" He yells, as he retreats further into the base.[/quote

"Granted, I'll drop a jeep off for you!" The general said he was excited to see the tides turn.

Rocket stopped JT," something doesn't seem right here" he said. JT nodded and approached with caution, he looked with a scope and caught the sight of in soldier, then another. "Damn, ambush ahead." He said, he turned to twilight, "we really need some help with this, twilight"

Twilight ran to hank's body as she went to heal his wound. "Cover me! Let me bring hank back awake! He should be able to help!" She finished healing the wound and teleported hank to the troopers as a lightning bolt strikes hank's body and soom of the troops. Hank slowly got up electricity all around him.

Twilight smiles "JT hank should be able to harm them.. hope.."

Azure And scarletrose saw the pod land near by

some headed for white point while other came toward the straggler refugees 

Azure charged his magic 

Scarlet pulled out a sword 

and got ready to protect the straggles still evacuating 

azure lit the field in from of the PACE solder in fire but they walk though it like it was nothing

"wat.. how did they walk thought that?"

"azure i think you have to use stronger spells for these guys" 

" but those are to dangerous and i dont have crontol of then yet"

"just do it"

the PACE soldiers started to fire at them

Azure charged his most powerfull fire spell and fired it at the area of the PACE 

it looked like his previous spell   but this one burn to the point of white hot and melted some of the closer PACE solder and disoriented the other long enough for the refugee to get far enough away

after he did his spell he failed

scarlet grabed him and threw him over her back 

"great job"

she ran to catch up with the refugees 

Twilight ran to hank's body as she went to heal his wound. "Cover me! Let me bring hank back awake! He should be able to help!" She finished healing the wound and teleported hank to the troopers as a lightning bolt strikes hank's body and soom of the troops. Hank slowly got up electricity all around him.

Twilight smiles "JT hank should be able to harm them.. hope.."

"Where's the army! We need the army!" Rocket yells, firing his modified gun at the soldiers. Jt nods in agreement, "twilight, we need some troops or else we will lose a lot of civilians!" He fires his p90 and connects with a soldiers head. He turns back to twilight. "Can you get in contact with anyone?"

"Where's the army! We need the army!" Rocket yells, firing his modified gun at the soldiers. Jt nods in agreement, "twilight, we need some troops or else we will lose a lot of civilians!" He fires his p90 and connects with a soldiers head. He turns back to twilight. "Can you get in contact with anyone?"

George and his squad of shock troopers run into White Point.

One of the shock troopers looks at a mini-computer on his hand.

"Sir, there is a bomb in the area," He said, he launched out an EMP.

"That should disable it."

George than smiled.

"General, we have disabled the IED at White Point." he said.

He saw his brother running across the second floor. And he aimed to fire, but he missed.

"Squad, attack the refugees, I'll handle Joshua." He said, he activated his Active Camo, concealing him, or at least obscuring him from sight.

_________

Joshua ran towards one of the rooms, and closed the door behind him, he started to stack anything he could against the door in an attempt to buy himself some time. He started to cut through a wall in the room to get into the adjacent chamber. He eventually succeeded and kicked down the wall. Inside, he saw the grey mare and filly from earlier. A shock trooper had a gun to their heads.

Joshua ran up to the shock trooper and shoot him point blank in the head, not just once, but he emptied a full magazine into him. He then let the soldier fall to the ground.

"Heh, we need to stop meeting like this." Josh said, extending a hand to the mare and filly on the ground.

________

George snuck up behind Joshua, and removed his knife from it's sheath. He then stabbed Joshua in the leg. Josh let out a scream of pain.

"So, the weaker brother is defending even weaker ponies, pathetic." George said, with his hand tightly around Joshua's neck.

"Why don't you just kill me if you're so big and strong?" Joshua said through clenched teeth, the rusty knife stuck in his leg was agonizing.

"Because death is too good for you." George snapped back at him.

"General, my brother has been incapacitated, consider the threat neutralized."

George and his squad of shock troopers run into White Point.

One of the shock troopers looks at a mini-computer on his hand.

"Sir, there is a bomb in the area," He said, he launched out an EMP.

"That should disable it."

George than smiled.

"General, we have disabled the IED at White Point." he said.

He saw his brother running across the second floor. And he aimed to fire, but he missed.

"Squad, attack the refugees, I'll handle Joshua." He said, he activated his Active Camo, concealing him, or at least obscuring him from sight.

_________

Joshua ran towards one of the rooms, and closed the door behind him, he started to stack anything he could against the door in an attempt to buy himself some time. He started to cut through a wall in the room to get into the adjacent chamber. He eventually succeeded and kicked down the wall. Inside, he saw the grey mare and filly from earlier. A shock trooper had a gun to their heads.

Joshua ran up to the shock trooper and shoot him point blank in the head, not just once, but he emptied a full magazine into him. He then let the soldier fall to the ground.

"Heh, we need to stop meeting like this." Josh said, extending a hand to the mare and filly on the ground.

________

George snuck up behind Joshua, and removed his knife from it's sheath. He then stabbed Joshua in the leg. Josh let out a scream of pain.

"So, the weaker brother is defending even weaker ponies, pathetic." George said, with his hand tightly around Joshua's neck.

"Why don't you just kill me if you're so big and strong?" Joshua said through clenched teeth, the rusty knife stuck in his leg was agonizing.

"Because death is too good for you." George snapped back at him.

"General, my brother has been incapacitated, consider the threat neutralized."

"good job commander," the general said, "we should now have them surrounded. white point and New Boston should be as good as ours ill have a message sent out to the board explaining our victory, good way to show the true power of my newest squad!" the general took a puff of his cigar.

Twilight nods as she spoke on the radio "we need help at the walls of ponyville!"

Hank slowly got up as he looks around seeing the troopers and quickly ran off to join JT and rocket. He slid and picked up a bolt action sniper rifle. He looks at JT "hey JT a gift from me to you." He tosses him a sonic screwdriver as he snipe the troopers.

Twilight nods as she spoke on the radio "we need help at the walls of ponyville!"

Hank slowly got up as he looks around seeing the troopers and quickly ran off to join JT and rocket. He slid and picked up a bolt action sniper rifle. He looks at JT "hey JT a gift from me to you." He tosses him a sonic screwdriver as he snipe the troopers.

JT looked at the think, not knowing anything about it, "what the hell is it?" he yelled back, shooting a few rounds of his p90 at the soldiers. all of a sudden the heard a large amount of ponies came running in, shooting towards the PACE soldiers, JT chuckled and said, "I never thought I would say this, but god damn it I love ponies!"

(im sorry I had to put that line in there XD)

Hank stops and smiles "its a sonic screwdriver. Its a sonic device. It can practically do anything except open wooden doors. Ok? It takes some energy to use. Its not a normal energy. The only way to get the energy is from me and my sister ok?" Under the part where you slide up there is a battery level. And a screen. "Depending on how much you push up. It does certian things like, speed things up, attatch things, and some more other things. Keep it safe ok? Dont let them get it."

Twilight smiles and hugs hank. "Im glad your ok."

Hank nods."the general wants me.."

Hank stops and smiles "its a sonic screwdriver. Its a sonic device. It can practically do anything except open wooden doors. Ok? It takes some energy to use. Its not a normal energy. The only way to get the energy is from me and my sister ok?" Under the part where you slide up there is a battery level. And a screen. "Depending on how much you push up. It does certian things like, speed things up, attatch things, and some more other things. Keep it safe ok? Dont let them get it."

"understood" JT says, putting it in his pocket, He pulls out a Desert Eagle and begins firing, "im out of ammo" JT yells, Rocket thoriws him another clip and shoots his rifle at the Soldiers. "hey jt, we might win this battle! keep pushing them back, they cant beat are army now!"

"good job commander," the general said, "we should now have them surrounded. white point and New Boston should be as good as ours ill have a message sent out to the board explaining our victory, good way to show the true power of my newest squad!" the general took a puff of his cigar.

"Thank you sir." George said. not paying any mind to his brother who was now lying on the floor. He did not notice the grey ponies that had now run away.

Joshua used his free arm to search for something, he grabbed it, and then tapped on George's leg.

George felt a tap on his leg, and he looked down to see his brother with a smile. George still had the radio on, so the general could hear the entire thing.

"Hey, asshole." Joshua said, he pushed the detonate button on the grenade, causing an explosion.

Hank nods as he continued to snip and soon ran out of ammo and drops the gun.

Twilight blast magic at the troops "we will push them back! But im worried that the general will come for hank"

Hank smiles "jt thanks for that rescue mission" he says jokingly.

Hank nods as he continued to snip and soon ran out of ammo and drops the gun.

Twilight blast magic at the troops "we will push them back! But im worried that the general will come for hank"

Hank smiles "jt thanks for that rescue mission" he says jokingly.

An explosion occured, destroying White Point, the explosion was large enough to be seen from Ponyville.

Apparantly luck shined on Joshua, as eventually, he regained consciousness. He got up, and stood over the now lifeless body of his brother.

He reached down to George's uniform, and picked up his radio, pressing the button on it.

"Hey general, see you soon." He said.

"understood" JT says, putting it in his pocket, He pulls out a Desert Eagle and begins firing, "im out of ammo" JT yells, Rocket thoriws him another clip and shoots his rifle at the Soldiers. "hey jt, we might win this battle! keep pushing them back, they cant beat are army now!"

The General's radio emitted the words that Joshua spoke, as he stood over the lifeless body of the General's right hand man. The words were spoken in a clear, and emotion-lacking voice.

"You get the message, general, retreat, or this will be you that's next,"

An explosion occured, destroying White Point, the explosion was large enough to be seen from Ponyville.

Apparantly luck shined on Joshua, as eventually, he regained consciousness. He got up, and stood over the now lifeless body of his brother.

He reached down to George's uniform, and picked up his radio, pressing the button on it.

"Hey general, see you soon." He said.

The General's radio emitted the words that Joshua spoke, as he stood over the lifeless body of the General's right hand man. The words were spoken in a clear, and emotion-lacking voice.

"You get the message, general, retreat, or this will be you that's next,"

JT and rocket saw the explosion and hoped that their friend was still alive.

JT chuckled, '' in our defense, we were going to send a rescue team, but at least you are safe."

The general dropped his cigar and stared at the radio, then he radioed the men at new boston, "GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!"

JT saw the enemy stp firing, he got up and started dropping the last few stragglers, "BROTHERS WE WON!!!!" he yelled as he shot his gun into the air.

scarlet hears the explosion from white pint and turn around there was nothing left of it

Azure Moaned and opened his eyes "what happened?"

"i dont know  but i hope that took out most of those troop things"

azure got off Scarletrose, he was a still a little bit weak from that last spell but her could walk 

his head was spinning he looked up and saw they they had caught up with the rest refugees

Joshua was about to walk away, but he saw something...moving in the ruins. Several Shock Troopers got up, and just brushed off the debris like it was nothing.

"What the?" He said. They charged at him, and all he could do was run. He lifted up the radio, and tried to contact JB.

JT and rocket saw the explosion and hoped that their friend was still alive.

JT chuckled, '' in our defense, we were going to send a rescue team, but at least you are safe."

The general dropped his cigar and stared at the radio, then he radioed the men at new boston, "GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!"

JT saw the enemy stp firing, he got up and started dropping the last few stragglers, "BROTHERS WE WON!!!!" he yelled as he shot his gun into the air.

"JB, if you can hear me, Ponyville is NOT safe! The Shock Troopers are too strong, they survived the explosion at White Point!"

Joshua was about to walk away, but he saw something...moving in the ruins. Several Shock Troopers got up, and just brushed off the debris like it was nothing.

"What the?" He said. They charged at him, and all he could do was run. He lifted up the radio, and tried to contact JB.

"JB, if you can hear me, Ponyville is NOT safe! The Shock Troopers are too strong, they survived the explosion at White Point!"

JT heard the radio chatter and said, "that is impossible!!!, there has to be a way to shut down there armour or something. have we tried an EMP on the armor?" JT looked to ponyvill and said, "its the only ssafe place we have as of now, EVERYONE GET TO PONYVILLE NOW!!!"

Twilight nods as she helped lead everypony to Ponyville.

Hank stops and fights the troopers to stop the troopers or at least slow them down long enough for the ponies to get in ponyville.

Twilight reaches the wall as she dragged JT to the wall "dont worry about hank! he should be fine. get an EMP ready!"

Twilight nods as she helped lead everypony to Ponyville.

Hank stops and fights the troopers to stop the troopers or at least slow them down long enough for the ponies to get in ponyville.

Twilight reaches the wall as she dragged JT to the wall "dont worry about hank! he should be fine. get an EMP ready!"

JT looked back to the radio and yeled to Joshua, "lead them by ponyville," he looked behind him and saw the giant gun, "I have a little surprise for them!"

Rocket saw JT's eyes and was immediately scared, "JT you don't know what that thing is!"

JT smiled, "I know its a big gun!"

JT looked back to the radio and yeled to Joshua, "lead them by ponyville," he looked behind him and saw the giant gun, "I have a little surprise for them!"

Rocket saw JT's eyes and was immediately scared, "JT you don't know what that thing is!"

JT smiled, "I know its a big gun!"

"Roger that." Josh said into the radio.

Joshua started on a sprint towards, the shock troopers continued firing on him, several bullets landed on him but he continued moving due to sheer willpower. He saw Ponyville coming up. The shock troopers were just a few steps behind him.

"Roger that." Josh said into the radio.

Joshua started on a sprint towards, the shock troopers continued firing on him, several bullets landed on him but he continued moving due to sheer willpower. He saw Ponyville coming up. The shock troopers were just a few steps behind him.

JT had reached the controls of the Gauss Cannon, "sure hopes this works." he said to himself as he aimed it. he had all of the shock troopers targeted and was ready to fire, he yelled into the radio, "Joshua, you might want to find some type of cover!"

The generaly watched on cameras as he saw the gauss cannon target his men, his jaw dropped."