Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Rocket and JT watch from the side, they had no clue what was going on.

Rocket looks over to JT and says, "should we try to help?" 

JT shakes his head and says, "no, i am pretty sure hank has this under control, if he needs help, we are here to help, but lets not interfere until then."

Rocket nods and they continue watching

Hank watches cezary as he scans the figure again trying to get as much info as possible of the figure "Cezary! Be careful! You could lose this battle!" He watches them battle getting a bit worried wondering what he should do since he cant really help him

Hank watches cezary as he scans the figure again trying to get as much info as possible of the figure "Cezary! Be careful! You could lose this battle!" He watches them battle getting a bit worried wondering what he should do since he cant really help him

Cezary deflected a few strikes from the apparition, questioning why he didn't practice fighting with a shield. "Duly noted and ignored." he said, shifting into an aggressive stance. Using his knowledge of his own mind, he altered the effect of 'gravity' on his body, flipping through the air. "Hey Hank! You said that sonic doohicky could super-heat things right? I need some help here."

Hank nods "yes it can. Why what should i do to help? Just tell me what i need to do and i will do it." He points his sonic screwdriver at them waiting for the orders as he watches their battle wishing he could be like that and fight with a sword and be amazing at it.

Hank nods "yes it can. Why what should i do to help? Just tell me what i need to do and i will do it." He points his sonic screwdriver at them waiting for the orders as he watches their battle wishing he could be like that and fight with a sword and be amazing at it.

Cezary was trying his hardest to talk while also fighting the Hive... he managed to shout to Hank "Air, heat, disrupt telepathic fields... weaken Hive mind... slow combat... gives me advantage..." he flipped out of the way of a few slashes and tossed a throwing knife at the Hive. It struck, but did little.

Hank nods as he points his sonic screwdriver up in the air and increases the heat of the air hoping that is exactly what he wants "okay cezary. there you go. this should help us out." He smiles and watches the battle even more closely "i hope you win." He thought

Hank nods as he points his sonic screwdriver up in the air and increases the heat of the air hoping that is exactly what he wants "okay cezary. there you go. this should help us out." He smiles and watches the battle even more closely "i hope you win." He thought

Cezary felt the heat turn up around him, and saw the strikes from the Hive getting sloppier. He moved to disarm it, but instead flicked a knife into its flesh. The knife started beeping. He smirked, jumped away and said "Tag. You're it." he tapped his hand in the air, and the dagger exploded. "As I said, MY DOMAIN." he said.

Hank smiles "good job Cezary! I knew you could do it!" He smiles as he walks up to him as he cools down the air "good job." He pats his back "anything else i need to do?" He says wondering what else he has planned. "Do you think i am a monster cezary? Do you?" He looks at him

JT siles and looks to rocket, "see, it looks like everything is done and over with. lets head over to see what is going on now." 

Rocket looks over to colgate and smiles, "ready to head in? i kind of want to see what will be happening now" he says, following JT towards everyone

Hank smiles "good job Cezary! I knew you could do it!" He smiles as he walks up to him as he cools down the air "good job." He pats his back "anything else i need to do?" He says wondering what else he has planned. "Do you think i am a monster cezary? Do you?" He looks at him

"I think there's a little bit of a monster in all of us... it just matters how you use it. I think you are just like anyone else. We all slip up every once in a while, but it only matters what you do to fix it... and you've saved my life twice now... If anything I'm the monster..." Cezary said, causing the sword to dissolve. "I think I still have PTSD, but I definitely feel better."

Hank smiles and nods 'ill see ya in the real life." He vanishes as hank detatches the cords and smiles "cezary. You here?" He smiles waiting for a response. Everypony walks in. Colgate with rocket and jt. Luna. Celestia walks in smiling "how do you feel Cezary?"

Hank smiles and nods 'ill see ya in the real life." He vanishes as hank detatches the cords and smiles "cezary. You here?" He smiles waiting for a response. Everypony walks in. Colgate with rocket and jt. Luna. Celestia walks in smiling "how do you feel Cezary?"

Cezary got up and faced everyone. "Buena manana señora, como está usted? Yo estoy bueno, pero yo probabalmente tengo el disorder de antes traumatica." Seeing that he got sufficient confused looks, he switched back into English. "It's good to be back." He said, smiling.

Edited by FractaLuna

JT laughs, "yea i dont speak spanish, but i am definetly glad you are feeling better. hopefully everything will be better from here on out!"

Rocket looks very confused and says, "welll im glad you are feeling better, and i definetly have no clue what language you just spoke in!"

Hank smiles 'well we got the Cezary we all know and love back."

Luna smiles "cezary. Do you have a special pony.. i mean.. girlfriend?"

Hank looks at Celestia "princess Celestia.. do you think.. that maybe.. we could go out.. on a date?"

Celestia smiles and hugs him "i thought you would never ask."

Hank smiles 'well we got the Cezary we all know and love back."

Luna smiles "cezary. Do you have a special pony.. i mean.. girlfriend?"

Hank looks at Celestia "princess Celestia.. do you think.. that maybe.. we could go out.. on a date?"

Celestia smiles and hugs him "i thought you would never ask."

"No... I don't... I used to, but she sorta became part of a psionic hive mind, tried to get me to join her in said hive mind, tried to kill me when I refused, and saved my life when said hive mind came after me again... Why do you ask?" Cezary said, idly flipping a coin into the air.

Luna nods and listens "well.. maybe.. we could be together.. i think you are very cute and nice." she blushes as she kisses his cheek "i hope we can despite our races.." she sighs and takes a couple steps back so she can give Cezary space wondering what he will say.

Luna nods and listens "well.. maybe.. we could be together.. i think you are very cute and nice." she blushes as she kisses his cheek "i hope we can despite our races.." she sighs and takes a couple steps back so she can give Cezary space wondering what he will say.

Cezary backs up. "Well, that was rather unexpected... I think you're a very nice person too, but I don't think it would work... I'm going to be spending most of my time up in space, keeping people safe... I could die any day, and I don't want to burden you with a thing like that... sorry..." he said.

Luna nods as she looks at everypony and human in the room "okay Cezary.. its okay.. i understand.." she walks off out of the blue box and teleports to her room where she cried.

Hank sighs watching that "cezary.. why cant you stay here on Equestria with us?" he looks at him wondering to himself

Golden Age eventually decided to head back to Canterlot. The guessed he might as well garrison his regiment in the city. Golden Age never really took a fancy to the city. Mostly because it where the rich and powerful lived. From his experience, most of them turned out to be selfish and self-centered. "If there's anything Canterlot has taught me, 'tis to stay away from the rich! Bloody corrupted fiends they be!"

Since the War was over, and being the long distance from Ponyville to Canterlot, he put his lads at the rout step. This allowed them to carry their arms in any fashioned they so desired, and being in step was optional. "Another bloody night on the cold ground" He said to himself.

Luna nods as she looks at everypony and human in the room "okay Cezary.. its okay.. i understand.." she walks off out of the blue box and teleports to her room where she cried.

Hank sighs watching that "cezary.. why cant you stay here on Equestria with us?" he looks at him wondering to himself

"I'm still repenting... I did a lot wrong in my life, and I won't be able to forgive myself until I've payed back everyone I've wronged... I've lost too many friends to stop now. I'm like a magnet for trouble... Anyone I let get too close to me will get dragged into it and hurt..." Cezary said, sighing.

Hank sighs and nods "you think your a magnet? Im the magnet. They probably wanted to control you to kill me." He sighs as he looks around "shall we go outside now? Or should you stay in the box for a while longer uttil you think you are ready?" He looks at him as celestia hugs hank.

Hank sighs and nods "you think your a magnet? Im the magnet. They probably wanted to control you to kill me." He sighs as he looks around "shall we go outside now? Or should you stay in the box for a while longer uttil you think you are ready?" He looks at him as celestia hugs hank.

"They were after me... if they wanted you they would have sent some drone... And I'm ok, but you might want to check on Luna... she looked pretty beaten up over my saying no... I didn't mean to hurt her, I was trying to stop her from getting hurt." Cezary said, moving toward the door.

Hank sighs "you should check on luna. she wouldnt have gotten hurt. she has guards and friends to care for her. I guess you still havent changed yet have you?"

Celestia sighs "cezary. Luna is strong. trust me. she wont get hurt. She can fight back but i think she is hurt now.."

Hank sighs "you should check on luna. she wouldnt have gotten hurt. she has guards and friends to care for her. I guess you still havent changed yet have you?"

Celestia sighs "cezary. Luna is strong. trust me. she wont get hurt. She can fight back but i think she is hurt now.."

"As I said... I'm no good with living things... I make people sad, or angry, or depressed... I speak my mind and don't think about the consequences... any idea where Luna is right now? I'd like to say sorry for saying what I said...." Cezary said with a remorseful look on his face.

JT looks around and says, "I think that's golden age over there, I'm going to go walk over an check" he says as he walks off towards golden age

Rocket looks over to Colgate and says, "well Colgate, what do you want to do this fantastic and beautiful day? We can do whatever you want" he gives her a hug and kiss