Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Akula watched the events unfold, for a split second he seemed to appear right next to Applebloom before she tackled Deadeye Sniper, and was gone again within' a flash... what was this thing that was around them? How was it making these illusions happen just like that?

Akula wasn't a regular to Ponyville at all but something in his crystal blue eyes suggested he knew something deep that the others didn't.. maybe something else was happening behind the curtains.

Deadeye Face is shocked, "WHAT! Well done for tell me dear." Deadeye said, patting her on the head, as he got up from begin tackled. "Where is he? Where did he collapse? Is it the North or South Area of the farm?" Deadeye slammed his fist on the door three times in a sound of emergency, hoping Applejack will rush out to the front door.

Deadeye pulls out two  large-barreled revolvers with a deep red rosewood grip, with the Applefamily members names engraved into the guns. He growled as he loaded them up, "Whoever this person or pony things he can just harm innocent, especially to a family that I have adapted with. He got hell to pay."

Hank looks at Applejack "let me go help BigMac please. He is family and i will do all i can to save him..let me make up for not being here." He pulls out his sonic screwdriver as he drags applejack to were the others are "so big Mac is hurt.. where is he? I will help.."

Colgate smiles and hugs rocket "i love it! It is the best thing in Equestria.. besides you!"

Edited by kappa214

Deadeye pulls out two large-barreled revolvers with a deep red rosewood grip, with the Applefamily members names engraved into the guns. He growled as he loaded them up, "Whoever this person or pony things he can just harm innocent, especially to a family that I have adapted with. He got hell to pay."

Cezary flicks off the safety from his rifle and motions toward the orchard. "Alright, you guys get to helping Big Mac. Weapons free, but try not to shoot anything that isn't hostile. Stay cool and I'll cover you, now lets see what happened." He said as he ran to a vantage point.

(Can someone else write for the thing that attacked Big Mac? I'm on a college tour and only have spotty wifi.)

• Brohoof 1

Cezary flicks off the safety from his rifle and motions toward the orchard. "Alright, you guys get to helping Big Mac. Weapons free, but try not to shoot anything that isn't hostile. Stay cool and I'll cover you, now lets see what happened." He said as he ran to a vantage point.

(Can someone else write for the thing that attacked Big Mac? I'm on a college tour and only have spotty wifi.)

Deadeye frowned at Cezary, "hey don't give me any army orders, I'm not part of the military anymore." Deadeye looked at Applebloom and patted her head, "hey sweetpea, you done great, why don't you go to granny smith and rest. I'll take it from here." And with that, Deadeye dashed off into the forest, in search for Big Mac.

Hank sighs as he follows dead. He soon caught up next to him "your a better brother than me.. good job.. im proud of you.. after this.. you probably wont see me again." They soon arrive at Big Mac as hank scans him with the sonic screwdriver and sighs "oh no.. not them.." he quickly heals Big Mac but.. the cuts big mac got goes on hank. "Take him to the others.. ill be fine.." he says in pain.

(Please read my posting will be slow cauae im going to a friends.. so try not to leave me out. And hank just healed big mac but he got the wounds big mac had.. okay? I was going to have hank's evil brother come in..)

Edited by kappa214
  • Brohoof 1

Jt started walking towards the group, when they took off in a sprint, Jt ran after them and was worried. He called cezary on his radio while he was running after them. "Hey, cezary what's going on! Who is that guy? Why are you running with them" he asked into the radio while running after them

Akula watched them once again. His plan had worked to the letter, Just as Chrysalis had ordered him too... 

His endgame was coming close... there he stood over Big Machintosh facing towards him in the group.. he was so silent with his footsteps it was like he wasn't there. Nither was their a scent or aura of presence and if anyone looked at "him" they would likely have to squint a little like they were looking into a bright light.. maybe that's what they were actually doing.

Hank sighs as he follows dead. He soon caught up next to him "your a better brother than me.. good job.. im proud of you.. after this.. you probably wont see me again." They soon arrive at Big Mac as hank scans him with the sonic screwdriver and sighs "oh no.. not them.." he quickly heals Big Mac but.. the cuts big mac got goes on hank. "Take him to the others.. ill be fine.." he says in pain.

(Please read my posting will be slow cauae im going to a friends.. so try not to leave me out. And hank just healed big mac but he got the wounds big mac had.. okay? I was going to have hank's evil brother come in..)

"Hey now, lets not praising each other just yet, lets find big mac and get back. You may want to call for backup if things go south if you know what I mean." he ran to see big Mac. "BIG MAC!!" Deadeye ran over to him and place his arms in a comfort position. "Hey Hey Big Mac! What happened!?" Deadeye said, looking at the injuries. "Good lord, who did this...what did this to him...." Deadeye took of his top off, using it as a bandage to cover big macs injuries, hopefully it would lessen the bleeding. "This should do, but I doubt it will be enough." Deadeye sighed, revealing his muscular top human body, with scars all over his chest and back.

Edited by Vedana Purity

Hank looked at big mac's body as he remove the shirt and sighs as his hooves glowed yellow and he heals Big Mac back to normal and slowly big mac's cuts and wounds appear on hank as he collapsedand gave big mac energy "there.. he is healed.. dont worry.. get him to safety."

Deadeye nod, as he used his strength to pick Big Mac up, clearly he was one heavy stallion and managed to find a suitable carriage to carry big mac. He then gently placed big Mac in the wooden carriage to pulled it back to the house. Deadeye had to move fast, sweat can be seen on his forehard and his top, upper boddy.

Hank watches fead bring big mac to safety as he lays there as he slowly crawls.

A hood pony walks up to hank and he laughs. Which can be heard from all of sweet apple acres. He grabs hank and gets ready to hurt hank.

(Ok this might be my last post for a while since i am at friends.)

Hank watches fead bring big mac to safety as he lays there as he slowly crawls.

A hood pony walks up to hank and he laughs. Which can be heard from all of sweet apple acres. He grabs hank and gets ready to hurt hank.

(Ok this might be my last post for a while since i am at friends.)

Cezary looks at the hooded pony, and fires twin stun rounds into its chest. "That's right bitch, I may hate the guy, but only I get to kill him. You'd be surprised how many hooded blokes I deal with."

As JT was running toward the others, a voice came over his radio. "Are you the one that they call JT? The thing you shall be fighting is invisible, but it cannot hide from sound."

Akula watched them once again. His plan had worked to the letter, Just as Chrysalis had ordered him too... 

His endgame was coming close... there he stood over Big Machintosh facing towards him in the group.. he was so silent with his footsteps it was like he wasn't there. Nither was their a scent or aura of presence and if anyone looked at "him" they would likely have to squint a little like they were looking into a bright light.. maybe that's what they were actually doing.

(OOC: hey me and the group have just noticed that you kind of randomly showed up without signing up in the OOC page, please if you want to continue, head over there and sign up, im sure you will be accepted, but its kind of needed. thank you for understanding)

The hooded pony dropped hank and backs away "why are you doing this? Dont you hear the drums? The four poundings? Hank does this to me.. my own brother.. and he dhall pay.." he glows abit as he has lightning coming from his hoof and stomps on hank shocking him

Hak yelled in pain and lays there

The hooded pony dropped hank and backs away "why are you doing this? Dont you hear the drums? The four poundings? Hank does this to me.. my own brother.. and he dhall pay.." he glows abit as he has lightning coming from his hoof and stomps on hank shocking him

Hak yelled in pain and lays there

"There are no drums. The drums were destroyed long ago, and those who follow them along with them." Cezary said, his calmness masking rage as he switched to lethal rounds. "Now I'm going to give you a choice asshole. Either you can step away from Hank and turn yourself in for a nice long time in cryo, or I can teach you why they call me 'the butcher of Poinen'. You have 1 minute, clock's ticking."

He looks at him "you cant kill me.. im a timelord. Like hank. Tobad he is starting to regenerate."

Hank starts to glow yellow and looks at cezary and the hooded pony as he started the regeneration process.

The pony smiles "i think you know what happens to a timelord if they get hurt in the regeneration process.. they die." He charges another lightning bolt.

Colgate smiles and hugs rocket "i love it! It is the best thing in Equestria.. besides you!"

(lol wow i just noticed this post!)

Rocket blushes and kisses colgate. "im glad you like it, i was hoping you would, oh and by the way" rocket picks up colgate and puts her on his back, he runs to the lake and dives in with colgate on his back, when they surface rocket says, "suprise!!!"

Colgate kisses back as she screamed when rocket dived in the water with her. She soon surfaces and gives rocket a deadly stare and starts to splash him as she giggles "i cant stay mad at you Rocket. I never could. Why did you do this though?" She sighs and hugs him

Rocket laughed, "i saw the water and i just randomly decided to, any ways lets enjoy our swim" he says with a wink.

JT reaches cezary and says, "ok, now what in the hell is going on? why did you guys randomly take off?" he stood there very very confused and tired

At Sweet Apple Acres, Deadeye managed to put big mac on the couch he sighed, suprised to see his wounds heal by Hank. "What in blazes was that guy?" Deadeey asked himself, rubbing his chin thinking about Hank, but then shook his head. "Well nevermind, got to check up on applebloom and applejack."

He looks at him "you cant kill me.. im a timelord. Like hank. Tobad he is starting to regenerate."

Hank starts to glow yellow and looks at cezary and the hooded pony as he started the regeneration process.

The pony smiles "i think you know what happens to a timelord if they get hurt in the regeneration process.. they die." He charges another lightning bolt.

Cezary makes no attempt to conceal is anger. He tackles the hooded pony and holds his pistol to its head. "I am perfectly aware of that, and I promise you, if you try to hurt my friend I will teach you exactly how much you can crush a timelord's heart before it stops. You'll be the third I've killed, and I stopped caring at the first."

Cezary makes no attempt to conceal is anger. He tackles the hooded pony and holds his pistol to its head. "I am perfectly aware of that, and I promise you, if you try to hurt my friend I will teach you exactly how much you can crush a timelord's heart before it stops. You'll be the third I've killed, and I stopped caring at the first."

Hank looks at Cezary as he touches his leg and he can feel some unknown energy go inside him.

The hooded pony laughs "do it than. end me!" He shot the lightning bolt at hank who fell to the ground again. "kill me now. end the drums.." he smirks and hits Cezary in his stomach

Colgate smiles and nods as she swims around Rocket

Edited by kappa214

Hank looks at Cezary as he touches his leg and he can feel some unknown energy go inside him.

The hooded pony laughs "do it than. end me!" He shot the lightning bolt at hank who fell to the ground again. "kill me now. end the drums.." he smirks and hits Cezary in his stomach

Rocket smiles and swims around, he felt relieved and at peace in the world for once. he smiled and said to colgate. "Colgate i want to thank you for being awesome and being here with me. honestly if i didnt have you after the war was over... i dont know what i would have done..."

Cezary grabs his knife and stabs the hooded pony in the throat. Picking up his pistol, he waits for the regeneration to start and empties every round into its head. "Hope you're happy asshole." He said as he turned and saw hank lying on the ground. He rushed over and tried to help him. "Come on Hank, I've gotten worse shocks from children's toys. You can survive, come on... Stay with me... Just talk to me... Just stay alive... God Damn it Hank! I'm not ready to let you die! I'm not going to let some random asshole get to kill you! Please, just stay alive... Celestia is waiting for you."