Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The War on PACE: after the war (SoL)

~/XC- BRONY\~

Colgate smiles thank you rocket. For this amazing day. I owe you.."

Hank looks at Cezary "why should i live? Sure i am with celestia.. but.. my sisters.. probably hate me.. and i dont know what i will do. To help them live." He coughs "i might die.. i am not sure.. give me a good reason why i should regenerate? So you can kill me.."

Hank looks at Cezary "why should i live? Sure i am with celestia.. but.. my sisters.. probably hate me.. and i dont know what i will do. To help them live." He coughs "i might die.. i am not sure.. give me a good reason why i should regenerate? So you can kill me.."

Rockets ears prick up, "you owe me? no you dont hahah, just being with me is enough for me!. i love you colgate." a cold wind blows over him, he shivers and says, "hey its getting late, maybe we should go get dried off and get back to town, sound good to you sweetheart?"

Cezary has a stern look on his face, as if he's had this conversation many times before, both with himself and others. "First of all, yes. I've saved your life twice now, and you owe me for all the people in my life you've hurt. As for your sisters, don't act as if they will accept you out of nowhere. You have to prove yourself to them, it's just like anyone else you want to respect you. As for surviving, you have a lover back at home. The last reason is a bit selfish for me, I've lost a lot of good friends in the last month, and you are sorely mistaken if you think I'm going to lose another. If you decide to give up I will track you down in hell, kick whatever devil's ass you are being guarded by, and personally drag your ass back into the world of the living."

Colgate nods and swims out back on land and starts to dry off.

Hank looks at them "i never really had a family..the first family that took me in was twilight.. i saved lives.. and i hear them.. they want me to live.." he glows yellow "i dont want to change my look.." he sighs as he starts to regenerate and than he still looked the same as he stopped glowing "im fine now.."

Hank looks at them "i never really had a family..the first family that took me in was twilight.. i saved lives.. and i hear them.. they want me to live.." he glows yellow "i dont want to change my look.." he sighs as he starts to regenerate and than he still looked the same as he stopped glowing "im fine now.."

Rocket followed her out and dried off, then he stopped and started to think. they didnt live in ponyville, rocket didnt have realatives in ponyville. and they didnt have a tent or anything. he said to colgate, "sooo exactly where are we going to go for the night"

Cezary ejects the clip from his pistol and loads a new one. "I will kill you, but now is not the time. I promise you now, I will be the one to end you, and if anyone else tries to so much as hurt you they will see how much of a monster I am. Now, let's get you back to the house, I'm sure Deadeye and Applejack are wondering what happened. Hey JT! I could use some help here!" Cezary shouted as he helped Hank up.

Cezary ejects the clip from his pistol and loads a new one. "I will kill you, but now is not the time. I promise you now, I will be the one to end you, and if anyone else tries to so much as hurt you they will see how much of a monster I am. Now, let's get you back to the house, I'm sure Deadeye and Applejack are wondering what happened. Hey JT! I could use some help here!" Cezary shouted as he helped Hank up.

JT ran over to them and helped with getting hank up. he was looking out on the horizion before that, he felt like sompony... or somthing was watching them, cezary had broken him out of his trance.

"sorry about that, my mind just exploded for a second" he said with a chuckle

JT ran over to them and helped with getting hank up. he was looking out on the horizion before that, he felt like sompony... or somthing was watching them, cezary had broken him out of his trance.

"sorry about that, my mind just exploded for a second" he said with a chuckle

Cezary starts walking with a look of concern on his face. "What seems to be the problem? I mean, I feel like something's watching me, but I was too busy getting punched in the stomach while wearing body armor to think about it... speaking of which, what happened to the thing that was watching us before?"

Hank looks at them "ill tell you later.. but for now." He plls out his sonic screwdriver scanning around the area "it seems there is another being here.. i dont know how or why.. or where he is really at.. lets go to the others.. and cezary.. why would you kill me?" He sighs.

colgate smiles "i have friends that live in ponyville.. they can let us stay at their home."

Hank looks at them "ill tell you later.. but for now." He plls out his sonic screwdriver scanning around the area "it seems there is another being here.. i dont know how or why.. or where he is really at.. lets go to the others.. and cezary.. why would you kill me?" He sighs.

colgate smiles "i have friends that live in ponyville.. they can let us stay at their home."

JT looks shocked about what he just heard, "cezary, please explain what he means by that!" he says.

Rocket sighs a sigh of relief and says, "good, i was worried we were going to sleep under the stars tonight.... actually that wouldnt be too bad haha." he walks with colgate

"As I said while I was saving your life, you have hurt people I care about, and enabled others to hurt them as well. In my book that puts you on the list. As I said, I won't kill you till I've redeemed myself, but after that I probably will. Anyway, I don't see or hear anything, but I have something that no one can hide from." Cezary said as he closed his eyes and selected a function in his armor labelled 'Net Ping'. A wave of energy emanated from it and reflected off of the presence, highlighting it for everyone.

Hank looks at Cezary "so your blaming me for their deaths? You want me to go back there and change time?!" He yelled at him as he pushes him and fell to the ground slowly getting up "i came back.. after the war.. thinking i was actually going to make friends again.. i guess that is a lie." He started to limp to where applejack is at.

Colgate smiles "i know you wont." She giggles and went to bonbon's house.

Hank looks at Cezary "so your blaming me for their deaths? You want me to go back there and change time?!" He yelled at him as he pushes him and fell to the ground slowly getting up "i came back.. after the war.. thinking i was actually going to make friends again.. i guess that is a lie." He started to limp to where applejack is at.

Jt looks shcoked at what happened, he turns to cezary and says, "ill go talk to him. one sec" JT started running towards Hank.

Rocket smiled and looked at the ouse, he was curious about the ponies who lived here. "so who exactly lives here, colgate?" he asks, curious

Cezary followed Hank. "I never said I blamed you for their deaths. It's just, I trusted Jack based on your trust of him... And he wound up killing about 30 million men, women, and children... About 100 of those were my friends, who were only trying to help Equestria... I want to be your friend, but I'm not sure if I can trust you or forgive you."

Hank looks at Cezary and sighs "jack didnt kill anyone! I know he didnt!" He yelled at him. He still limps soon arriving where the others are.

Colgate smiles "well my good friend bonbon." Soon bonbon opens the door "colgate! Come on in! Bring your friend!"

Colgate walks in with rocket.

Hank looks at Cezary and sighs "jack didnt kill anyone! I know he didnt!" He yelled at him. He still limps soon arriving where the others are.

Colgate smiles "well my good friend bonbon." Soon bonbon opens the door "colgate! Come on in! Bring your friend!"

Rocket smiles, "hi bon bon, im rocket blast. it is a pleasure to meet you." he puts a hoof out.

JT walks over to everyone and sits down, his arms were tired and he needed a quick break. "boy, i need to get out and run some more. i am really out of shape!" he laughs at himself

Cezary walked slowly, his head hung. "I saw them die... I wish it was just a dream, but I saw them.... I saw them die... I... they couldn't have...  I don't... that's impossible... Hank, I'm so sorry... Jack couldn't have killed them... Please tell me I'm not just deluding myself... I just can't..." Cezary said, breaking down in tears.

Cezary walked slowly, his head hung. "I saw them die... I wish it was just a dream, but I saw them.... I saw them die... I... they couldn't have...  I don't... that's impossible... Hank, I'm so sorry... Jack couldn't have killed them... Please tell me I'm not just deluding myself... I just can't..." Cezary said, breaking down in tears.

Hank looks at Cezary "its okay.. it is.. we forgive you.. just calm down.." he gives him a shot making him think normal again "i gave you a shot.. you have to take it every 4 hours when you are awake.. or that will happen again.." he looks at applejack and sighs "i guess you hate me?"

Rocket smiles, "hi bon bon, im rocket blast. it is a pleasure to meet you." he puts a hoof out.

JT walks over to everyone and sits down, his arms were tired and he needed a quick break. "boy, i need to get out and run some more. i am really out of shape!" he laughs at himself

Bon bon smiles "its nice to meet you rocket." she shakes his hoof.

Hank smiles "the blue box has a gymnasium.. i just got to reactivate it." he chuckeles

Hank looks at Cezary "its okay.. it is.. we forgive you.. just calm down.." he gives him a shot making him think normal again "i gave you a shot.. you have to take it every 4 hours when you are awake.. or that will happen again.." he looks at applejack and sighs "i guess you hate me?"

Bon bon smiles "its nice to meet you rocket." she shakes his hoof.

Hank smiles "the blue box has a gymnasium.. i just got to reactivate it." he chuckeles

Rocket smiles and looks aroound the house, he thought it looked very nice. it was quiet for a while so rocket decided to start a convorsation, "so how do you know colgate?" he asked politely.

JT smiled, "oh that is perfect! i need to hit the weights again" he said

Cezary takes a look at the shot and sighs. "Damn--- Damn it... I thought I would get through it this time without needing any drugs... that teaches me to think that I can change... I wish I could just change, but that's not that simple... I don't need forgiveness... I need serious help... and my anti-psychotics..."

Bon bon smiles "i met her at school when we were young. She had a dream of being a dentist so i helped support her."

Hank sighs "cezary.. if i can fix the blue box's medicine room you an be cured.. and applejack.. i guess you wont be needing me in your life.. ill go and remove myself from your life.."

Bon bon smiles "i met her at school when we were young. She had a dream of being a dentist so i helped support her."

Hank sighs "cezary.. if i can fix the blue box's medicine room you an be cured.. and applejack.. i guess you wont be needing me in your life.. ill go and remove myself from your life.."

Rocket nodded, "yea, she knows everything about teeth, she is amazing isnt she? she helped one of my friends witha tooth problem" he said.

JT said quietly, "if we had rockets friend sam here, we could have a better chance soving these issures. i wish she was here."

Applejack looks at Hank. "ah never said anything about that. Y'all can be part of mah life, ah just don't appreciate it when somepony just randomly comes in and says they're mah blood."

Cezary looks down. "It's not a problem with that... it's something that's been running in the family for generations... I've always been prone to serious mental breakdowns... if it weren't for the drugs I don't think I would be stable enough to walk around right now... I just... I just never have had one like yesterday... I don't know why I did that."

Bon bon nods "thats great. She is really good. i recommend her to anypony and human."

Hank looks at applejack "i have to remove my self from your memories if you dont want me in your blood.. which i know you do.. or i could never come back again.. nd i guess the others wont want me either.. i never had a family.. and the one that took me in was twilights..'

Bon bon nods "thats great. She is really good. i recommend her to anypony and human."

Hank looks at applejack "i have to remove my self from your memories if you dont want me in your blood.. which i know you do.. or i could never come back again.. nd i guess the others wont want me either.. i never had a family.. and the one that took me in was twilights..'

Rocket smiles and give colgate a hug, "i would too! she is really good!"

JT sneaked out and looked around the TARDIS, he wanted to see if there was a way to go back in time to save Sam. he knew she would be a huge help for everyone who was having issues with PTSD, he was sure to be quiet so hank wouldnt notice.