Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WINTER WRAP UP 2013

goldenHoof

How is it possible to confuse U and A on a keyboard.

Anyways, last day of winter, where?

I don't get seasons here, and I doubt all seasons work with the same timing everywhere.

Well, happy last day of winter and first day of spring to you.

• Brohoof 1

Ya winter won't Technicaly end until March 19.

However February is still considered the last month of winter so you can say tommorow spring is here in some retrospect.

In anycase I'll just celebrate it twice.

"Winter wrup up?" what is this holiday I have never hear of. This...Febuery Is it? Is that a new month or something?

All that aside, I live in Australia and Its Summer where I am 

Edited by ~Toa of Ponies~

Well theres not really any snow down here, so yeah not much winter to be wrapped up here.

Technically I think winter(Atleast in the U.S) doesn't end until a good couple weeks.

We just had a huuuuuuuge snow storm yesterday. 7 inches of super heavy snow. Tree branches fell everywhere. There is a giant tree branch dangling from an electric wire in my neighborhood.

Yeah, in Michigan, I don't expect winter to be wrapped up for at least another month or so. I can barely imagine spring right now... :/

Whoa, there, cowboy. Might wanna check that grammar and spelling of yours. And Winter isn't over yet. Which I wish it was, because I'm getting real tired of wearing these fluffy socks. (Even though they're comfortable)

The Winter Wrap Up in New York , is pretty much been over in January. Now, we wait for a new month. But, as long as you guys are enjoying your winter wrap up I'm happy for you. :)

Well being a weather nerd myself, today is the meteorological start to Spring. So winter wrap-up can happen anytime. xD

I live in the desert, and winter doesnt exist here so I don't fall under the category of winter. :P But I am more than happy to travel and help out on everyone else's wrap-up. I got a shovel standing by! :D

I'm gonna irritate the heck out of one of my best friends with the "winter wrap up song" and that's gonna be AWESOME! He doesn't really mind that I'm a brony he thinks it's funny and laughs with it all the time but I'll show him mwahahahahahaaaaaargh!

He's gonna be rocking back and forth in the corner of his room once I've sung it to him like a hundred times in a row lolz

:D