Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls Official. New Concept Art released by Hasbro.

Best Pony

You don't have to pretend it doesn't exist, because it doesn't.

Everyone's already acting like it's confirmed by Hasbro themselves when it isn't 

You're preaching to choir, dude. Everypony refuses to believe that these are fake simply because the New York Times used it in a Transformers article on their website.

You know, because THAT's a reliable source. dry.png

*clears trought* *Falls to his knees on the ground and looks at the sky* *Starts to shake his fist at the sky*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not happening!!!

Before you begin I suggest you play this song and then begin to read: http://snd.sc/XZwRoI

Despite the fact I love Hasbro for being the company that makes it possible for MLP to be I still think what they are doing is incredibly stupid. Don't worry though Hasbro may be oblivious to what it is doing now, but once the show begins to start hemorrhaging money they'll kill it off. Granted the show will probably make money, but assuming people don't buy too many horrid dolls (or any other sh-t that they merchandise with it) they'll get with the program.

Hasbro is not as stupid as everyone wants to make them out to be.

You're preaching to choir, dude. Everypony refuses to believe that these are fake simply because the New York Times used it in a Transformers article on their website.

7om65Qo.png

JK

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Don't worry Hasbro will try not to make this stupid mistake. I support them all the way but, they will probably not go through with it just yet. We will have to wait and see.

Ok i'll give the show a try after all, the design does look pretty neat however, i doubt it will be very appealing and that mlp fim will stay on top of the brony leader boards. (Equestria girls kind of remind me of another show i can't remember what show though)

Calm down guys, it's just a spin-off series. It has absolutely nothing to do with the actual show. Although I don't really like the character designs myself, we should try to at least give it a chance just like we did with MLP FIM. Who knows, you may like EG as well.

I just wish they would go with this slightly edited version of the character designs instead.

0ItwLQ6.jpg

The Mane six now have natural skin tones, AJ and Dashie no longer wear skirts, no wings, no CMs on their faces, I LUFF IT.

This really isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is, but everyone's probably just freaked out because this is a huge thing. And the MLP only has 3 seasons so far. This is a lot of stuff happening to a show that's still new. This character design isn't that great considering how they're supposed to be humans, but they're still pretty cute. And I love the outfits. I mostly think positively about this, but I kind of feel excited and worried at the same time. This could either be completely awful, or pretty good. Maybe it'll be kind of like an anime, except not japanese. If they have wings there's no reason why they shouldn't have magic, and if they have magic it probably won't just be a boring dramatic show about pony girls in a high school. Also, I'd like to mention how they're making spike a dog because it doesn't really make sense if they still look a bit like ponies. Hopefully they'll think of things that make sense and it won't turn out to be a total dissaster. 

I found a pretty interesting article on Reddit explaining why Equestria Girls probably isn't a TV show, rather just a line of toys:
http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/1b43er/why_equestria_girls_is_not_a_tv_show/

While this does not exclude an actual TV Show being produced one day, I don't think we'll have an Equestria Girls TV series soon. Rather they are just building anticipations for a spinoff line of toys.

And TBH, the article makes a lot of sense.

Guys calm the hell down for a second. Have any of you seen the show? Do you know that it is aweful or are we jumping the gun a little? Lets take two thing into consideration. One Hasbro knows we hated the weight from season 2 to 3 and maybe this is a filler idea, Here is a little show for you guys (I an tell you right now its going to be like littlest petshop which is petty f'ing funny) And if a SINGLE one of you an look me dead in the eyes and tell me that you knew five years ago guys in their mid 20's were going to wake up at 10 on a saturday to watch a show about talking ponies and not because they have 4 year old little girls I will ask to see your purple poka dot flying pig who likes to sing in the shower while writing skits for Larry the cable guy! 

I must be the only one who likes these designs. Firstly I'm a kind of a furry, so yeah, I'm gonna like anthro-inspired designs. That, topped with the weird colors reminds me of good ol' Doug, the cartoon. So it's like a fangasm mixed with nostalgia! (for me anyway)

They really jumped the gun this time, I don't think that I want to watch some animated high school teen drama antromorphic girls.

I love how I saw that then scrolled down to find a crying Derpy.  Equestria girls made Derpy cry! lol

I had suspicions that EG was evil, but this proves it.

• Brohoof 1

I Like the idea of a new Ponies extention. It'll give us someting to watch until Winter when Season 4 comes out.....derpy_emoticon1.png   And they HAVE to put in Derpy. Wonder what she'd look like LOL

(edited)

I Like the idea of a new Ponies extention. It'll give us someting to watch until Winter when Season 4 comes out.

Crap.  I just caught myself thinking "I hope it comes out soon."  And I blame this post for putting the idea into my head.  Shame on you.

Edited by Shawn Parks

Yeah! Can't wait! >.< LOL

Crap.  I just caught myself thinking "I hope it comes out soon."  And I blame this post for putting the idea into my head.  Shame on you.

Maybe we can have a HUMAN DERPY HUNT!!!!!! Hasbro is going to bring her out somehow..... for the fans........ hopefully they will.

Part of me wonders why this is even necessary? Why do we need a show with the same exact characters, but only as pony/human hybrids? I mean if Hasbro wants to do a spin off show why don't they do a spin off show that focuses on other characters in MLP-FIM universe or something? 

Another part of me has to admit to be rather curious about this whole thing, however I don't have high hopes for it. 

• Brohoof 1