4. Fruits & veggies

5. Bread and baked goods

6. Any type of jerky

7. Eatable seeds

8. Candy

9. Pizza and other fast foods

10. Ramen noodles

Posted Image

Pretty much beats any meal I'll eat, the Denny's Bacon Slamburger. Sure, it looks like a coma waiting to happen, but I have these like maybe once every 2 months, and even so, they taste pretty damn good.

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite food? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM???? :wacko:

All of them. B)

All of them! :angry:

All of them except peanut butter.

...Hate peanut butter. :ph34r:

All gooey and peanut-y.

I do enjoy pizza from time to time though my ALL TIME FAVORITE food would have to be chili

Even though it gives me horrible gas and equally horrible indigestion, I STILL like putting a little bit on some fries along with cheese :9

• 2 weeks later...

Anything Italian is my favorite food, including Pizza. I also like the occasional hamburgers and fries, and seafood too. But take me to Olive Garden or an Italian restaurant, and I'll be happy forever. xD

I like cereal too. I eat it almost every day. :D

I'm a really picky eater.

Cheeseburgers

Pizza

Tacos

Spaghetti

Spaghetti-o's

Raviolli

Raviolli-o's

Mac n cheese

Easy mac

Ramen noodles

Those are my favirite foods. -_-

I enjoy a variety of foods, but as far as "basic" foods are concerned (not actual dishes), I'd have to say shrimp is my favorite. I just have a thing for crustaceans. Yum yum.

Crustaceans eh, have you ever tried the boiled snow crabs? There really good, especially down here

I'm just gonna say Ramen, or chanpon, I just really like Chinese noodles.

Crustaceans eh, have you ever tried the boiled snow crabs? There really good, especially down here

I'm just gonna say Ramen, or chanpon, I just really like Chinese noodles.

Sounds yummeh, I'll have to try it some time. I don't get to eat crab very often, the dishes served in restaurants are usually pretty pricey. Crab bisque rocks, though.

My list of favorite foods is pretty long since I come from a family of cooks I have gotten exposed to some foods most of you here have probably not even heard of mostly certain Italian foods as my Dad's side of the family came here from Italy. One of those foods is a sandwhich called the Mufalletta which is two round pieces of Italian flat bread with an olive spread, ham, salami, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato served hot out of the oven with fries and soup or salad or both if you want. It was the most popular lunch item on the menu at my Dad's old Italian restaurant.

Another food most of you probably haven't heard of is the Chocolate Meatball which is a small chocolate cookie with chocolate chips, nuts and with vanilla and sometimes chocolate frosting on top. One food some of you might have heard is the Biscotti which is a hard cookie with nuts that is often dunked in hot coffee. Tiramisu which is ladyfinger cookies dipped in either coffee or espresso with a mixture of chocolate, egg yolks and mariscapone cheese commonly served in a cake like form though was served at my Dad's restaurant in a small glass bowl.

As for the foods most of you have heard of I like pizza, pasta, taco's, breakfast burritos, nachos, almost any kind of fish, roast beef, corn beef hash (I make it homemade), and just about anything with chocolate in it and more.

• Brohoof 1