Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever met any famous bronies?

SuperUltimateBrony

I went to BronyCon last year, and I met Solrac. He's a really, really, nice guy. He told me that he records all of his videos in the car, because his neighbors filed a complaint to the police, when he did it at home, for being too loud.

I heard a story that MicTheMicrophone is a douchebag. Any comments on that?

Oh yeah, I met DustyKatt (World's Manliest Brony) at some point during EquestriaLA. He's a pretty cool guy also. Funny, even though I had already heard of him before meeting him, when he introduced himself, it didn't even cross my mind to say something to him like "Oh yeah! I've heard of you someplace! Wonderful to meet ya!" I received a custom-made pin (featuring his ponysona self) from him, one of which I assume he was handing out to several other attendees.

I wish I could, but I don't think there's many famous bronies who live in Australia, and any brony conventions will be harder to access for famous bronies ;_;

I met several at BronyCon, though I only got autographs from Solrac, The Living Tombstone, and P1K. I didn't really speak to any of them, unfortunately. I'm a bit introverted so I didn't know what to say. Now that I think about it, I could have at least said something like "Hey! It's nice to finally meet you."

Besides the ones I met, I also saw several others including DustyKatt, Mic the Mic, Aviators, and Rina Chan.

I met Saberspark, ThelivingTombstone, and solrac. (Yaplap if you will.) They're pretty nice people. And they shaped the brony community and fandom as we know it.   BRONY ON!

All you guys are lucky, my parents won't even let me get any brony merch, let alone go to a con :(  (I'm so sad) They also even WANT me to be a closet brony and not tell anyone, though I want to be a not-closet brony. My friend is the only brony I know IRL. Plus they probably wouldn't fly me anywhere to go to a con on anything anyways (I also want to go to Minecon) There probably isn't a con for bronies in Texas are there?

• Brohoof 1

All you guys are lucky, my parents won't even let me get any brony merch, let alone go to a con :(  (I'm so sad) They also even WANT me to be a closet brony and not tell anyone, though I want to be a not-closet brony. My friend is the only brony I know IRL. Plus they probably wouldn't fly me anywhere to go to a con on anything anyways (I also want to go to Minecon) There probably isn't a con for bronies in Texas are there?

I found one for you! Enjoy, and come to Bronycon too soon!

http://bronyfanfair.com/

I have been here before. This convention is amazing! You really need to go here!

• Brohoof 1

I found one for you! Enjoy, and come to Bronycon too soon!

http://bronyfanfair.com/

I have been here before. This convention is amazing! You really need to go here!

OH AWESOME THANKS!!!

Now all I need is to wait 3 years until I'm 16 and can drive :(

Or until my parents actually LET me go (They need to find out in 6 Months, 0 weeks, 3 days, 5 hours, and 49 minutes) I'm not too far away from Austin.

Nope. Pretty hard when they all gather in the states at cons, whilst I'm here in cold Scandinavia. I don't mind though, as I've little interest in meeting them in the first place.

Met many of them at conventions. Don't give a damn. Why should I care about any of this guys? I'm actually annoyed by the big deal made out them in this community. The fandom puts this people on pedestals they do not deserve to be in.

Though, I will say Dusty is a very good guy. Having met him at BronyCon and Unicon was nice.

I once saw some guy in Boston with a Derpy shirt...  Since he's the only human being I've ever seen IRL with pony merchandise, does that count?  (no)  I didn't actually meet him though, I just kind of saw him, so that counts even less...

• 3 weeks later...

I met M.A. Larson at Midwestria ,does that count?

I also met one of the DJs (totally forget his stage name though... I wanna say his real name was Josh) and then I also met a guitarist who was going to perform at Midwestria as well.

No unfortunately not :/. I hardly ever meet any actual famous people really. Of course I never go to any brony conventions anyways, so maybe I'm expecting a bit much for that Xd.

But yeah I haven't really set out on seeing any famous bronies so I guess it makes sense I've never met any.

OH AWESOME THANKS!!!

Now all I need is to wait 3 years until I'm 16 and can drive sad.png

Or until my parents actually LET me go (They need to find out in 6 Months, 0 weeks, 3 days, 5 hours, and 49 minutes) I'm not too far away from Austin.

not to sound weird but where in texas do you live? I live in the panhandle and i'm trying to find some bronies to hang out with but none of them live near me :( sadness

not to sound weird but where in texas do you live? I live in the panhandle and i'm trying to find some bronies to hang out with but none of them live near me sad.png sadness

The DFW area, I probably couldn't hang out because my parent's probably won't let me go anywhere unless it's the store or school or my siblings' sports.

I've never met any of em in real life although I do plan on going to Fiesta Equestria but I have spoke to twigileia on tumblr ( I think that's how you sleek her name she is a artist ) and successfully asked woodentoaster a question and got a response lol

Edited by Artemis
Removed unnecessary portion.

I've met notch at minecon and I'm pretty sure he's a brony. I'm also working with a bunch of semi - popular brony animators on a big project, and I might go to a con sometime.