Moog the Kvlt

Milkshakes, Smoothies or Slushies  

94 users have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• Milkshake
    • Smoothie
    • Slushie
    • I like them all a lot

Smoothies are divine without having all those negative heath concerns that milkshakes and slushies have.

My oc - http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-fire-r5698 pixel_dash_running_by_shearx-d4tfdq7.gif

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care. I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out, to the black. Tell my ma I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me."

• 5 years later...

Milkshake, it's not that cold as the other two since my teeth is sensitive to the cold.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I like milkshakes but LOVE thickshakes.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Milkshakes. Especially strawberry milkshakes.

• Brohoof 1

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

(edited)
7 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Milkshake

Agreed

:mlp_toldya:

Edited by Cyclone

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

• 7 months later...

I love ice cream! The more classic the ice cream is, the better. Milkshakes are made of ice cream. Sadly I think they are too sweet to enjoy. The other options, I have never tried so I don't have opinions of them!

• Brohoof 1

Smoothies are good, but we all know milkshakes are the real king.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

I don’t have a preference among these three but I do think people get carried away with milkshake flavors, making bacon or sausage flavored milkshakes.

• Brohoof 1

What is life? Is it nothing more than the endless search for a cutie mark? and what is a cutie mark but a constant reminder that we're all only one bugbear attack away from oblivion? And what of the poor hooman? Flank forever blank, destined to an existential swim down the river of life to...

an unknowable destiny?

• 2 weeks later...

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD! LOL Really I do enjoy a good chocolate milkshake that is rich and creamy~ 

• Brohoof 2

8r6aiHM.png