Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six would you have a sleepover with?

The Crystal Maiden

It would have to be hard for me to decide between Applejack and Dashie. But a lot of other people would say Applejack, but I would say Dashie for me. Me and Dash would just play video games, kick clouds, and we would just have a radical time.

Pinkie Pie for me -- partially because if I mentioned to pinkie pie that I was going to have a sleepover at her place, she would invite the rest of the mane 6 anyway letting me see all the ponies.  I also want to see what would happen if someone actually listened intently to pinkie pie for over an hour. 

Even though I wuv Fluttershy I would pick Twilight Sparkle. Only because I want to learn magic from her. Then I'll take Starswirl's diary and hide it so I can learn how to use it and Twi won't become an alicorn. :D

Edited by poniesforfun

Hmm......I would stay with AJ, Dashie or Twi. Twilight would be an excellent host, no doubt, and perhaps there'd be some books in the library I'd like to look thru. Dash because I'm also an adrenaline junkie who lives for thrills (as she does) and I'd be honoured to experience the Sonic Rainboom and Atomic Rainbomb IN ONE DAY biggrin.png    . And AJ? Same as Twilight, minus the library.

Ok, fine. I also wanna hug Apple Bloom. I mean, how can you say no to this face?

mlfw2261-So_cute.png

I swear, saying no to dat face would kill you

Edited by Fyrestorm

Twilight or Fluttershy, not sure on which one. I'm kinda leaning towards Twilight. I feel like we could do some interesting things and have interesting discussions, and she could explain magic and stuff to me, she'd know alot so she could talk alot which could help with my lack of actual talking. :P.

Her house also seems like it'd be cozy I guess, maybe If  I'm lucky we get to snuggle together(Yeah in my dreams Xd)

I'd say Fluttershy to, but then again she might be to shy to have anything to do with me and it'd just make everything awkward, plus I'm also a bit shy so that won't really help.

It would be slightly odd to be having a sleepover with a girl, but then again its a pony so who cares :D.

Most likely Rainbow, she's awesome, funny, and her house is just simply beautiful. Besides, I've always wanted to see the inside of her house, it's the only one we haven't seen yet.

And I'm not exactly a big thrill seeker, but I'd do anything for Dashie <3

Hmm all of these people picking Dash's house -- remember unless you have a cloudwalking spell your stay will be a bit jarring and go like AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE as you fall to the ground.

Also, I'm a Pegasus, so it's all good.

Even though AJ is best pony in my most arrogant opinion, I'd have to pick either Fluttershy or Twilight. Because I like conversation, but also peace and quiet.

All these people wanting to go to Dash's house, well. Lets just hope there's a tree or river underneath to break your fall.

Same goes for you, I'm a Pegasus, so it's all goochie. xD

Edited by Admiral Colt

Either...Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy...heh heh smile.png

But seriously now. Probably Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie. Staying at SCC would be so much fun...movies and cupcakes and balloons oh my.

But staying at Fluttershy's would be super relaxing because she has her cottage by the woods...so that would also be fun.

Rainbow Dash would also be fun...a sleep over in the sky happy.png

Edited by Sir Flame of Dancerville

Even though AJ is best pony in my most arrogant opinion, I'd have to pick either Fluttershy or Twilight. Because I like conversation, but also peace and quiet.

All these people wanting to go to Dash's house, well. Lets just hope there's a tree or river underneath to break your fall.

I know what you mean by Rarity or AppleJack

Rarity be all like 'Lets make us both look fabulous!' or probably do something to your hair when your asleep!

Applejack would probably go 'Screw the night' 'lets get to work!' 

you are right on, and yeah i could see those two options happening. but yeah, pretty much everypony other would be okay, at least for me

Hey kids, it's time for- "A look into Callisto's deep and Twisted Pysche!" Yaaaay!

Twilight, for sure. We could snuggle up by the fire and read together, or cuddle up under the stars while she pointed out different stars and constellations...Man, real life sucks.

It would definitely have to be Twilight Sparkle for me. Fluttershy was close, but she would be too shy to say much and it would be awkward. Twilight would at least be entertaining to hang around with, and wouldn't be on the Pinkie Pie tier level fun.

I would choose either Applejack or Twilight. I love the Apple family in general, nearly everything about Applejack is awesome Applebloom is adorable, Big Mac seems like a good stallion to have a beer with and Granny Smith probably has some very interesting stories to tell. And I Twilight and I would have some very interesting conversations about a lot of different topics, Spike would probably get a tad annoyed and go to Raritys for a while until we both shut up.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Definitely Dashie. Why? Well, we'd watch all sorts of awesome movies and she could give me some tips on how to be cool. Otherwise...it would be rather awesome to have Twi over, too. It would be a huge help to have a study session to help prepare me for the inevitable midterms next week. @_@

• Brohoof 1

It would be a toss up between Fluttershy and Twilight.

Applejack would be too bossy IMHO.  A big fat lazy person like me wouldn't work as well with a work horse like her.

Rarity would be a bit too bossy for me too, and a bit worried what she'd do to me if I fell asleep.

Rainbow Dash : I would want too, and then I'd remember that I can't fly and am scared of Heights.

Pinkie: It was a real toss up here. She is like the queen of having fun, but, don't think I can handle that much fun without exploding.

Twilight: I am not really into books, but there's a chance I'm gonna find a book at her library that I would enjoy. And plus she could teach me a lot of things.

Fluttershy: I love animals, as long as she promised to keep her animals under control, we'd get along just fine.

Pinkie Pie. Even though she'd be as annoying as heck, i'm a lot like her and we'd have tons of fun. Unless she keeps me up most of the night, well, who needs sleep? 

I would probably say Applejack, in my opinion she seems to be one of the more social and more carefree of the mane six and I would see myself having the least amount of conflicts with her.

At THEIR house?  That's hard.  If it was my house, then Fluttershy, cause I'd wanna hear what she has buried under that shyness, but I'm not sure I'd wanna go to a house full of animals.

Probably Rainbow Dash.  Worst case scenario, I'd still have an AMAZING story to tell my friends.

Pinkie Pie. Why?

We'd stay up all night and bake cakes and cupcakes and cookies and eat candy and have sugar rushes and play video games and jump around and have a pillow fight and watch YouTube and.. and... So much more...

Me and Pinkie'd be up all night :3