• Vodka
    • Rum
    • Beer
    • Wine
    • Brandy
    • Other alcohol
    • Yogurt Drinks
    • Cyanide?
    • A drink that is not listed here (please specify below)

I like tea and fruit pop (specifically Cherry Soda and Orange).

Interesting poll! I'm surprised to see not very many votes for coffee...

Also, a cyanide option? Really? tongue.png

Yes, really, some people like the kool aid.

I'm sorry, that was a tasteless joke :P

I lied, I'm actually not sorry >:D Mwahahahahahaha

Generally, IRN-BRU (a fruit-flavoured soft drink) would be my choice, but as I've grown a wider need for variation, I ended up getting myself hitched onto Energy Drinks.

I don't particularly drink Energy Drinks for the 'buzz' (although when I first tasted green Monster...), but more for the nice flavour variety. Rockstar has a lot of fruit-based cans, as does Relentless, and with new flavours getting added every so often (like Bubblegum or Sour Apple), there's always something to look forward to!

Relentless energy drinks and a good ol' Scottish favourite... Irn Bru.

Irn Bru is my favourite drink. Would be drinking it all the time if it wasn't just food colouring and sugar :P

Haha, what a coincidence! xD

Edited by LMW-YBC

Black coffee master race reporting in. It keeps me awake and alert and tastes pretty decent when you use the right amount of coffee grind and sugar. I'm probably not doing my teeth any favors though between the staining and all the sugar I put in my coffee. I like birch beer a lot too, shame I can hardly ever get my hands on it so I usually have to settle for regular root-beer.

Mountain Dew is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's so sweet and good-tasting.

Edited by Luna's Husbando
  • Brohoof 1

The only drink that I would contemplate mass murder for is Vanilla Coke. Though I'd be just fine with some Dr. Pepper.

PS If the news ever says that someone blew up a town and fled with gallons of a certain drink, you never saw this post. XD

My favorite soda is Dr Pepper, my favorite tea is Olong, my favorite milkshake is vainala,my favorite icee is coke or cherry, and my favorite energy drink is powerade.

My favorite drink is a milkshake because it is so sweet and thick. The thickness makes me think iI'm trying to drink a solid (which I like). Then there is the sweetness that makes it worth the money.

What can I say, I like my tea!

There are so many different types that you can never simply get bored of it. This thread actually just encouraged me to brew one of my oolong teas, although I really don't need any encouragement! :P

Also, water is right up at the number two position. I drink quite a bit of water, thirst is just a rather unpleasant feeling...

Edited by Celtore

Vanilla Coca-Cola is definitely my favorite drink. I love it. I already loved Coke and Vanilla in stuff, so put em together and that's a perfect mix for me! biggrin.png

Also, Julian Smith would be disappointed, nopony's voted for Americanos. They are his favorite. lol

Edited by Admiral Colt

I really like Gatorade. Chocolate milk is also awesome. What I find interesting is I am 16 and I haven't had a drop of alcohol. Just never interested me I suppose :l

Red Devil energy drink is my favorite. I even have an opened can of it on my desk as I'm writing this. It tastes quite different from any other energy drinks I've had. Kinda fruity taste I guess, damn delicious.

Coffee. Just. Coffee. 
Because as I'm sure you know Coffee is magic. Without Coffee People would have to rely on sources of caffiene that are harder to farm like Guarana. And thus, all these drinks like Cola would be more expensive or be lacking Caffeine altogether. 

And besides, We all know how delicious coffee is in the first place. 

Edited by yourmomsponies

I have plenty of extra weight on me so my favorite drink - not by choice - is water! Water all the time! Breakfast? Water! Lunch? Soda? NOPE! More water! Dinner? Water! Late night gaming? OOH Mountain Dew?! NOPE NOPE NOPE! What time is it? What time is it? It's water time! cool.png

And besides, We all know how delicious coffee is in the first place. 

It is of my personal opinion that coffee has to be the most disgusting and vile thing ever created by man. Right next to artichoke hearts. How can you stomach the stuff?

• Brohoof 1

I love milk! I don't see how anyone doesn't like it! It's awesome and it makes your bones strong and (oh God I'm starting to sound like mother...)

Anyway, I don't see how people like beer. It tastes like soap to me. You know, if you're rinsing the shampoo out of your hair in the shower and you open your mouth and a little gets in there? That's what beer tastes like to me. 

As far as alcohol is concerned, though, I'll take a shot of Jack's or Crown Royal. I love me some whiskey. I don't drink much or often. I'm always the kind of guy who stops after the first one. But I love whiskey. It burns in your throat and sends that warm wave down your whole chest and everywhere else afterward. It's even better on the rocks. As Mr. Fox said, "...almost exactly like pure melted gold."

All I have to say is,.....

Cyanide!

Cyanide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cyanide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSGTSAYGHYASSRGHSewatEWdsagfS

Cyanide!CyanideCyanide!

IT TASES TO FLUFFEH!

I'm so dieing today! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...