Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Firebolt

Leafeon

Why do you love Trixie as much as you do?

Copy paste from profile, cos lazy:

For those of you who didn't know, I'm somewhat obsessed with Trixie. I currently have a bit over 3,000 images of her (all solo, or Luna shipping) saved to my computer. However, there is only one main reason I like her. And no one else has brought this up, so, this.

While most people seem to like Trixie for her design, I like her because she is one of the two characters of anything ever I actually feel compassion towards. Now, why on Earth would I feel bad for Trixie? Well, first look at what a cutie mark is. Hopefully the season finale explains this a bit better, but it is basically your destiny, your destiny is basically what you have to accomplish in your life. Personally, I find that quite scary. As your cutie mark is something you don't know until a certain point, but you are technically born with, unless you are the element of magic of course, and keep your cutie mark your entire life.

So, in Trixie's case, you have a unicorn who is destined to do show magic, non-powerful flashy magic. So when the mane 6 were basically idiots and tried to upstage her while she was preforming, her correct response was exactly what she told them to do. Get the buck of my stage, I'm trying to make a living here. Of course, Snips and Snails were idiots and blah blah blah, in result, everyone hates Trixie. Now what is she supposed to do? She can't do what her cutie mark implies because everyone hates her. So she can't make a good living. Can she get a job? Not easily, because her cutie mark does not imply she can do that well. Try again from scratch? She enslaved a whole town so good luck with that.

In short, nothing. So that makes me sad. Which makes Trixie, best pony.

Now for those other reasons....

Trixie is much more powerful then your average unicorn. However, she specializes in flashy magic. Magic that looks amazing, but, is not very potent. I personally think that this is very effective, considering her job. If you want powerful magic, your not going to look for a magician who is a street performer now are you?

But at the same time, I'd like to see Twilight try to mix Calcium, Sodium, Charcoal, Iron, Potassium, etc. with Nitrates, Carbonates or Chlorides. Of course making all of those element out of thin air, or harder yet, already making the compounds when conjured. Then burn them (conjure up intense heat), and make the blast not potent enough to kill anypony.

But... I digress.

The other things I adore about this pony is that amazing design. Trixie's colors are blue and... well blue. This color palette does not hurt the eyes, like some other ponies' colors. Next, she has has a purple cape with stars and such that works in perfect contrast with the background she is on. While I wouldn't say she is the most attractive pony, she defiantly does not come far from it.

Now you got your amulet design. This design is played down more, but with the cloak, Trixie looks pretty damn evil and that looks pretty damn awesome.

The one problem with Trixie's design is that her cutie mark blends in a bit too much with her body, and since the cutie mark is supposed to draw attention, it's a bit of a big flaw. However, since this part of her body is generally covered by her cape, it doesn't matter too much. What else I don't like is the forwardness of her eyelashes, but that only adds to her snootiness look. Which works out well. As it does for the Mayor.

As I'm sure all of you know, Trixie talks in third person. Now, that is just awesome. Talking to one's self like they are another person is a form of masking insecurity, but looking confident while doing it. And, yes, this may sound unrelated, but for reading this far you get a gold star. Congratz. Trixie's voice isn't my favorite voice ever. but it suits her well. And that's perfect.

Now her name. Trixie's name is lovely. I'd say it's my second favorite name (After Aumorua - The Enchantress). Trixie means bringer of joy, which is just so ironically lovely. Not to mention, it obviously fits her quite well, and there's a certain symmetricalness to it's looks. An "i" on either side of the "x" just looks darling.

Now, for those of you who didn't know, Rainbow Dash is one of my least favorite ponies. Not my least favorite but not one of my favorites either. Now, why would that be? They both have a similar personality, no? Well, not exactly. Trixie's personality is most likely only so cocky when she is around other ponies. The reason I think this, is because she's a damn street performer. And street performers need a gimmick. Generally, it's to be the best. They need to be the best, if they want to make a living. And that's fine. Why is that fine for her but not Dash? Dash has no reason to do such things. She will be on the top no matter how she acts. In fact, she would probably be more liked by the other ponies if she was nicer. Everypony hates Trixie. So why is she getting shunned for being cocky, when RD isn't? (Not to mention RD is OP... That's for next spoiler though.)

Now. Tired of me fangirling now? Kay. I just need to say one more thing. Don't worry it's not long... well I dunno. We shall see.

I've also seen people say they don't like Trixie because she is a bully. But I have a question. What pony bullied Trixie before she bullied them? If you know the answer, good. Trixie didn't start being mean to the ponies of ponyville until one was mean to her first.

I think that's it. For now anyways.

A PYROMANIAC AND AN OPTIMISTIC ROBOT WOULD BE ONE HELL OF A TV SHOW.

Can we add a traveling street performer who is shunned by everyone for no good reason?

Copy paste from profile, cos lazy:

For those of you who didn't know, I'm somewhat obsessed with Trixie. I currently have a bit over 3,000 images of her (all solo, or Luna shipping) saved to my computer. However, there is only one main reason I like her. And no one else has brought this up, so, this.

While most people seem to like Trixie for her design, I like her because she is one of the two characters of anything ever I actually feel compassion towards. Now, why on Earth would I feel bad for Trixie? Well, first look at what a cutie mark is. Hopefully the season finale explains this a bit better, but it is basically your destiny, your destiny is basically what you have to accomplish in your life. Personally, I find that quite scary. As your cutie mark is something you don't know until a certain point, but you are technically born with, unless you are the element of magic of course, and keep your cutie mark your entire life.

So, in Trixie's case, you have a unicorn who is destined to do show magic, non-powerful flashy magic. So when the mane 6 were basically idiots and tried to upstage her while she was preforming, her correct response was exactly what she told them to do. Get the buck of my stage, I'm trying to make a living here. Of course, Snips and Snails were idiots and blah blah blah, in result, everyone hates Trixie. Now what is she supposed to do? She can't do what her cutie mark implies because everyone hates her. So she can't make a good living. Can she get a job? Not easily, because her cutie mark does not imply she can do that well. Try again from scratch? She enslaved a whole town so good luck with that.

In short, nothing. So that makes me sad. Which makes Trixie, best pony.

Now for those other reasons....

Trixie is much more powerful then your average unicorn. However, she specializes in flashy magic. Magic that looks amazing, but, is not very potent. I personally think that this is very effective, considering her job. If you want powerful magic, your not going to look for a magician who is a street performer now are you?

But at the same time, I'd like to see Twilight try to mix Calcium, Sodium, Charcoal, Iron, Potassium, etc. with Nitrates, Carbonates or Chlorides. Of course making all of those element out of thin air, or harder yet, already making the compounds when conjured. Then burn them (conjure up intense heat), and make the blast not potent enough to kill anypony.

But... I digress.

The other things I adore about this pony is that amazing design. Trixie's colors are blue and... well blue. This color palette does not hurt the eyes, like some other ponies' colors. Next, she has has a purple cape with stars and such that works in perfect contrast with the background she is on. While I wouldn't say she is the most attractive pony, she defiantly does not come far from it.

Now you got your amulet design. This design is played down more, but with the cloak, Trixie looks pretty damn evil and that looks pretty damn awesome.

The one problem with Trixie's design is that her cutie mark blends in a bit too much with her body, and since the cutie mark is supposed to draw attention, it's a bit of a big flaw. However, since this part of her body is generally covered by her cape, it doesn't matter too much. What else I don't like is the forwardness of her eyelashes, but that only adds to her snootiness look. Which works out well. As it does for the Mayor.

As I'm sure all of you know, Trixie talks in third person. Now, that is just awesome. Talking to one's self like they are another person is a form of masking insecurity, but looking confident while doing it. And, yes, this may sound unrelated, but for reading this far you get a gold star. Congratz. Trixie's voice isn't my favorite voice ever. but it suits her well. And that's perfect.

Now her name. Trixie's name is lovely. I'd say it's my second favorite name (After Aumorua - The Enchantress). Trixie means bringer of joy, which is just so ironically lovely. Not to mention, it obviously fits her quite well, and there's a certain symmetricalness to it's looks. An "i" on either side of the "x" just looks darling.

Now, for those of you who didn't know, Rainbow Dash is one of my least favorite ponies. Not my least favorite but not one of my favorites either. Now, why would that be? They both have a similar personality, no? Well, not exactly. Trixie's personality is most likely only so cocky when she is around other ponies. The reason I think this, is because she's a damn street performer. And street performers need a gimmick. Generally, it's to be the best. They need to be the best, if they want to make a living. And that's fine. Why is that fine for her but not Dash? Dash has no reason to do such things. She will be on the top no matter how she acts. In fact, she would probably be more liked by the other ponies if she was nicer. Everypony hates Trixie. So why is she getting shunned for being cocky, when RD isn't? (Not to mention RD is OP... That's for next spoiler though.)

Now. Tired of me fangirling now? Kay. I just need to say one more thing. Don't worry it's not long... well I dunno. We shall see.

I've also seen people say they don't like Trixie because she is a bully. But I have a question. What pony bullied Trixie before she bullied them? If you know the answer, good. Trixie didn't start being mean to the ponies of ponyville until one was mean to her first.

I think that's it. For now anyways.

Can we add a traveling street performer who is shunned by everyone for no good reason?

I read the whole thing, and have a bit better appreciation for trixie, now where's my golden star?

Whyulikefiresomuch?

It hurts other's feelings.

Well I am sorry about that. :C

Whyulikefiresomuch?

*gives golden star*

Cos fire is amazing and god like.

Wrong 0 because I ate them all.

Canihazfoodplz?

You have no idea what the square route of -1 is, huh?

THEN YOU GET NOTHING

But... But...

sweetie_belle_frown_by_stayeend-d5nle7a.

You have no idea what the square route of -1 is, huh?

But... But...

sweetie_belle_frown_by_stayeend-d5nle7a.

I'm sick and I'm on break, and you expect me to do math?

Silly firebolt :)

If you had to choose between saving trixie and dieing or saving your own life and letting trixie die what would you do?

I'm sick and I'm on break, and you expect me to do math?

Silly firebolt smile.png

If you had to choose between saving trixie and dieing or saving your own life and letting trixie die what would you do?

Hmm.

Die hero.

Or

Live broken hearted.

LolI'mImmortal.

I strip you of your immortality. What do?

Lol Hephatetus.

FINE. YA GETTA BOTTLE OF FLIMFLAM CIDER.

:D

Will I ever become a Sith?

Will I ever be a leader of Trixieism?

Maybe, if me, Starswirl, and Tom all die.

Too bad me and Starswirl are immortal. Don't know about Tom.