Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arylett Charnoa

Where did you get your avatar, Arylett?

Well, non-existent hypothetical pony person thing, I'm glad you asked! You see, if you do not know, that is Flareon, an Eeveelution. I am aware that some sort of fad happened recently regarding those, but this is not for that. I actually did not know about this fad before. This was for a roleplay I had with my great buddy Klopp. (Which I am considering moving here. The roleplay, that is) I made it for him as a gift to make up for the fact that I never gave him anything on Christmas. It's a wallpaper large enough for his bigass screen. So here you go:

post-809-0-55767200-1363235162_thumb.png

And here are some references of our characters, in case you might be curious:

Arylett (Flareon)

post-809-0-94521500-1363235209_thumb.png

Klopp (Luxio)

post-809-0-58590100-1363235231_thumb.png

Arylett (Eevee)

post-809-0-88027200-1363235297_thumb.png

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 8

Glaceon is best eeveelution. Cuteness level maximum.

Will there ever be a drawing of Klopp that lacks a fedora and/or his trademark toothy stab-you-in-the-back-in-a-dark-alley-esque grin? I somewhat doubt it.

My eternal fear of Klopp's avatars aside, I rather like the work you did here - especially on the Arylett Flareon, since the various eeveelutions are more or less the only Pokemon creatures I have any knowledge of, due to being roped into a certain naming fad. :-X

• Brohoof 3

I was a Flareon for a while on the forums. It was fun... but I was not a Flareon. That was that. Flippin'. Awesome.

As always, your art is great Ary! It's great to see you back as well, if only for a bit! ;)

I was indeed wondering about your avatar. I've actually never really liked Flareon, becuase none of the eeveelutions are good for competitive play (except arguably Espeon), so it comes down to cuteness. I've never found Flareon all that cute, and Zoop is correct; Glaceon is cutest eeveelution.

But the Arylett Flareon is cuteness overload.

• Brohoof 1

Will there ever be a drawing of Klopp that lacks a fedora and/or his trademark toothy stab-you-in-the-back-in-a-dark-alley-esque grin?

That's the only way to draw a proper Klopp. Anything else would be utter blasphemy.

Also, this thing makes for the best desktop background. I love its red and blue Epic glory.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Glaceon is best eeveelution. Cuteness level maximum.

Will there ever be a drawing of Klopp that lacks a fedora and/or his trademark toothy stab-you-in-the-back-in-a-dark-alley-esque grin? I somewhat doubt it.

My eternal fear of Klopp's avatars aside, I rather like the work you did here - especially on the Arylett Flareon, since the various eeveelutions are more or less the only Pokemon creatures I have any knowledge of, due to being roped into a certain naming fad. :-X

PAH FLAREON BEATS THAT ICE-TYPE INTO THE GROUND

Seriously, Zoop? Why would you have Klopp any other way than his creepo molesty way? It's the best way to Klopp. 

Silly Zoop and his peer pressure. But thanks! I'm glad you like it. :3

I was a Flareon for a while on the forums. It was fun... but I was not a Flareon. That was that. Flippin'. Awesome.

As always, your art is great Ary! It's great to see you back as well, if only for a bit! wink.png

biggrin.png Thank you! Fellow Flareons unite~

I was indeed wondering about your avatar. I've actually never really liked Flareon, becuase none of the eeveelutions are good for competitive play (except arguably Espeon), so it comes down to cuteness. I've never found Flareon all that cute, and Zoop is correct; Glaceon is cutest eeveelution.

But the Arylett Flareon is cuteness overload.

I don't really take stock in competitive battling myself, but I am aware of the strategies and such, and know of Flareon NEEDING FLARE BLITZ GODDAMMIT GIVE IT FLARE BLITZ

...Ahem. I thought that Vaporeon was also good competitively as well? It's quite bulky. Though I could be misremembering.

Anyways, when it comes to cuteness, Espeon is totally the cutest. Glaceon is BURNED BY THE FIRE. However, I'm glad for a moment, by putting bling all over a Flareon and making it Lettish, that I could make you find it cute. :3

That's the only way to draw a proper Klopp. Anything else would be utter blasphemy.

Also, this thing makes for the best desktop background. I love its red and blue Epic glory.

Yay! Klopp likes it. Good. I spent hours on that.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 2

It looks so amazing. You have found my weakness, it is Pokemon. :) I can see that you worked really hard on it, if only it was a Pokemon battle for real this time. :P

lFCor.gif

• Brohoof 1

I don't really take stock in competitive battling myself, but I am aware of the strategies and such, and know of Flareon NEEDING FLARE BLITZ GODDAMMIT GIVE IT FLARE BLITZ

...Ahem. I thought that Vaporeon was also good competitively as well? It's quite bulky. Though I could be misremembering.

Anyways, when it comes to cuteness, Espeon is totally the cutest. Glaceon is BURNED BY THE FIRE. However, I'm glad for a moment, by putting bling all over a Flareon and making it Lettish, that I could make you find it cute. :3

Glaceon is so cute that reality is altered and Flareon is BURNED BY THE FIRE.

And yeah, Vaporeon is/was competitive. I forgot about rain teams and waterfall >_>

I don't do competitive pokemom either, but I like keeping up with it somewhat (haven't in awhile, though), and I like to make teams of competitive pokemom, even if I don't train them to be competitive.

And I just love your art style, really. That's mostly why I find Flarylett (that is what I call her now), so cute.

Edited by Evileon
  • Brohoof 2

I liked the way you altered the original pokemon to make them fit your "Arylett-thing" world, it's pretty cool, the Ary-eevee is really cute, I want to kill her with hugs <3 :3

• Brohoof 1

I want to kill her with hugs <3 :3

Back off, Sparky! I get all the hugging priviledges with the little Eevee AND the Flareon. Why else do you think Klawpz is in the picture as well? :3

Edited by Sir Klopp

Back off, Sparky! I get all the hugging priviledges with the little Eevee AND the Flareon. Why else do you thing Klawpz is in the picture as well? :3

she looks like she is a little kid :<

Pedobear.jpg

LOL tongue.png

and I dunno what Klawpz is XD ...I've never seen a pokemon like him x( ...uhh what am I talking about I lost track of Pokemon long time ago.

and I dunno what Klawpz is XD ...I've never seen a pokemon like him x( ...uhh what am I talking about I lost track of Pokemon long time ago.

Klawpz is not a Pokemon, the Pokemon is Luxio. XD

Klawpz is just another name for me (Klopp), and the Luxio in that image is basically me as a Luxio. So the Luxio is Klawpz. :3

• Brohoof 1