Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Art for Someponies!

Toy-Soldier

So i'm wanting a little bit of practice. 

I'm looking for interesting/fun ponies to draw/color.

Think you have a pony? go ahead and post!

Must have a some sort of color reference***

I'm asking for this info.

[ * Some sort of reference with color, so i can actually color your pony.

Pony name~

Any info you want to give me, like personalities or just little things about your pony.

Anything you'd think would help me draw you're pony into the amazing character it is.]

Bring on teh ponies! the original OC's or just adorable hoof-y things.

I'll check them all out and pick at least two of my favorites, if not more depending on how many post.

Not giving any examples of my work, because it kind of ruins the surprise!

Take a chance, what can it hurt to post!

I promise i do know what i'm doing i just want more pony art to work on :3c

You'll be glad you posted here! Guarantee it~ 

Thank you for reading anyway, even if i don't hear from you!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could, draw the pony linked to by the second quote in my Signiture? Her name is Diane, and every other inch of information is given there.

If you can, I would prefer her to look almost exactly like the picture given there. I would want to keep her looking as skinny as she is, since that is how I made her to look... That is, if you don't mind.

Anyway, thanks!

If you would be willing could you draw my OC Piacevole? :) I've been looking for someone to draw her. Information about her is in the link in my signature. 

Here goes! 

If you can do something shippy, could you do my OC Chetnik (on my profile) and Parso's OC Hunter (PM me if you want proof of his permission :3)

So yeah, have fun bro!

Haha what do you mean shippy? 

(and also a question on hunter, the cutie mark says it's supposed to have wings, i'm correct if they're pointing downward, it just didn't specify on the info in which direction they were to face with the flower)

I'll be giving it a little while before i pick, i just want to make sure if i pick a pony i don't mess up something because i didn't double check!

Cool. I was wonder about something like this. Could you get a ponified B/W (other than effects) version of the Wolf's Rain wolf howling picture.

It can be just a Dash outline. Maybe a bit of a glow to it as well, if that is possible. Will this be on a photoshop? "The Pack" with red "Wolf's Rain" font, if it is possible, down below, but high enough to see. All credit will go to you, other than the reference.

Pretty much like a pony howling silhouette. Moon glowing in the background. smile.png

Edited by KTP Pretorius

Hello!

Oh well, not getting my hopes up to high, but if you ever feel interested, have a go at my OC, Concord :P

There are plenty of references up on my profile. Feel free to depict him either a Unicorn or an Alicorn. Also, play around with the mane, as i am searching for new mane styles and i love to see as many variations as possible... :P

Could you draw my OC MillyMusic? i am posting a picture of her, but you know, do your own thing with her...she doesn't have to look to much like the pic i posted, but just the basics. Could you draw some sort of outfit too? if you want to. Also if you could make up a better cutie mark for her, something to do with music! :) 

post-13331-0-18476100-1364330402_thumb.jpg

Pony name~

Any info you want to give me, like personalities or just little things about your pony.

Anything you'd think would help me draw you're pony into the amazing character it is.]

I'll check them all out and pick at least two of my favorites, if not more depending on how many post.

You want a cool and cute OC? Look no further.

post-1372-0-57555700-1364330536_thumb.jpg

Her name is Kaynah, she is a Serpony (snake and pony hybrid). My reference is slightly off in that spoiler. She wears a hair feather, two hoop earrings in her left ear, and has a long silken armband on her right arm. She is also slightly chubbier than that. Her fangs are also retractable ;). She is pretty stern and serious, but can be sarcastic and joke at times. She also like free art of herself. :)

Here's hoping for the best!

Edited by Chigens and Kay

post-11323-0-36576500-1364429140_thumb.jpg

Could you please draw my oc? Her tail is like pinkie pies, but it matches her mane color. :3 She is sorta quiet and shy and prefers her solitude. Oh. And the paintbrush is her cutie mark. Thank you so much for doing this, it is very generous of you.

I have a request, and it shall be GLORIOUS!

I want you to draw my OC WindWaker (search him up.) and Babs hugging, or anything that siblings would do, probably hugging. CAN YOU DO THAT?

Pony name~

Pony name~ Umbra

My pony Umbra is the former captain of the dark royal guard until his branch was disbanded. He has a crush on Fluttershy and in the parallel universe he's in, they have been talking / hugging since they were foals.

post-10733-0-21552100-1364430461_thumb.png

post-10733-0-09304100-1364430479_thumb.png

Edited by Umbra Thunderwing

Hey there.

You can draw my OC, Skyeblast:

Went for simple but i hope it's good!

Nice colors together though, it made it nice to finish up.

;w; i assumed he was just an earth pony? If i'm wrong i don't mind fixing it!

I really hope you like! And thank you for posting~

post-13889-0-55452200-1364459285.png

Oh would you please do Sugarcube my oc?

She's an eccentric and friendly pegasus that is pretty much an anthropologist for the pony world. She travels around Equestria learning about all the different inhabitants and what makes them special and recording her discoveries so she can help spread knowledge, such as griffins, zebras, buffalo and well who else knows who she will run into and talk with next. She is always on the move and rarely stays in one place for too long. Her companion is her special somepony a unicorn named Iron Stride who is a master iron worker, who travels with her to learn knew iron working skills and magic. Also someone has to keep her from running into trees as she is a bit of a clumsy flyer and is a little accident prone as she sometimes gets too caught up in her discoveries to always pay attention to travel details. She always has a pair of goggles on her, either around her neck, on top of her head, or wearing them when the weather gets a bit spotty. (she also makes a mean batch of cookies)

post-3486-0-14467700-1364471503.png
post-3486-0-29723200-1359123900_thumb.jpg
Edited by Sugarcube

Went for simple but i hope it's good!

Nice colors together though, it made it nice to finish up.

;w; i assumed he was just an earth pony? If i'm wrong i don't mind fixing it!

I really hope you like! And thank you for posting~

WOW! :D Amazing. Thank you! Your style of drawing ponies is WAYYYYYYYYY more different than mine. I draw them all cute, and make the eyes cute.

sure thing. i've been kind of wanting to get more art done of Viscra. have a few references of her:

viscra_pony___request_by_arylett_dawnsbo

viscra_maelstrom_by_infinitesky20-d5mxhv

in case you're wondering, Viscra is androgynous, so it doesn't matter much if she's drawn more male-ish or female-ish.

WOW! biggrin.png Amazing. Thank you! Your style of drawing ponies is WAYYYYYYYYY more different than mine. I draw them all cute, and make the eyes cute.

I'm trying to get better, to catch more of the FIM style but it's so hard haha.

I'm gonna be practicing like crazy this weekend, still i'm glad you like it.

If you are willing to do something a bit complex, I have a request.

I would like for you to draw my two OCs, Lapis Lazuli and Misty Leaves, kissing. And if possible, I would like my other OC, Asteria, watching them from a distance looking either jealous or at least embarrassed. The links to all their profiles can be found in my signature. Here are their color references.

post-6449-0-48096300-1364500609.png

post-6449-0-49242100-1364500619.png

post-6449-0-80069100-1364500626.png.

Edited by Bari

Oh! I would love to see what you could do with my OC!  Her name is Al Nair Avior (Or just Ally/Avi) ^^

Of course, if you whenever you have time and if you don't mind.  I actually have a mini ref in my profile which hopefully should serve enough of an aid! The only thing that I can really think of noting right now is that her earrings is only on one ear (left), the other is bare.  I noticed that I have yet to draw her facing the other way, so I figure it'd be worth a mention!

I think that's really it but if you'd prefer more info and such, please don't hesitate to ask for anything else that you may need! Have how ever much time is needed and thanks in advance! <3