Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meghan McCarthy troll or true?

Nature's Spell

Oh butterbeans, now I'm all excited. Curse you, Megan, in your innate wisdom to make fans of the show squirm uncontrollably in their seats for the remainder of the day, on tenterhooks as to whether or not you're pulling their buttons or pushing their legs.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

If this is a legitimate statement, that's a pretty clever episode title.  I'd imagine that it refers to Twilight in that she a) now has wings and is learning to use them and b ) is now a princess but does not really know how to be one, so she's just 'winging it'.  I could believe that it's real, even if it doesn't have the more dramatic feel of the names of the previous season premieres.

Edited by Antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 1

lol Winging it......holy mazarony so Twila really is canon. twilight you dirty little

nope she is just trolling. we see her trolling, we hating

lol Winging it......holy mazarony so Twila really is canon. twilight you dirty little

nope she is just trolling. we see her trolling, we hating

(edited)

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.<br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Because it's totally gotta be 100% true. If it's not, then Rarity is my favorite pony. :derp:

Edited by 46BBS

Sounds like a legitimate title, as the first two episodes will be based on Twilight's settlement into royalty. Plus she has wings /).0.(\

She has to learn everything about being a princess. Omgcantwaotforseasonfouranylongerigpingtoexploderightnow

(edited)

Now Amy is at it.

@KeatingRogers: Forget the Mane 6. My favorite episode in Season 4 stars Soarin' and is called "Life of Pie." #brony #MLPFIM #MLPSeason4

Soarin and Dash shippers take note!

One more from Meghan! So cruel. But fun. I hate character count!

@MMeghanMcCarthy: Episode 403 is called “Now You Sea Them…” #brony #MLPFIM #MLPseason4

Edited by Nature Spell

Well I'd be inclined not to trust half of what people say on April fools day, especially in a way like this... But the title seriously makes sense. Like I wouldn't doubt the fact of the episodes being true. It sounds like legit titles especially if Twilicorn is really sticking around. Or will atleast be in S4 1-2.

I'm kinda torn, but I actually think i kinda believe this.. Call me crazy on April fools, but it seems like a legit episode title. I mean think of it.

Twilight now has wings, however she doesn't know next to anything about being a Princess really. So she has to "Wing it" on how to be a Princess I guess.

Its a pun that makes total sense to me. I think I'm actually going to believe these two, not sure about the others as they're harder to predict, but we'll see when they arrive.

Well, we'll just have to see if she's legit or not guys, won't we? We'll have no way of knowing anyway!

Its probably an Aprils' Fools joke. Just like the Google Maps "Treasure" feature that appeared yesterday.

Meghan McCarthy is just playing along with us guys.

XD You got a Treasure feature? I got Google "Nose". It said that it 'Enhances every inter-webs' experience! You can now smell things you see online! Smells include Wet Dog, Tangy Lemon, Elephant Manure, and more!' I nearly believed it for about ten seconds. Then I smacked myself on the forehead and said, "April Fool's is tomorrow, you idiot! Of course Google is playing jokes!"

I think it is April Fools. Especially with a funny name for a episode: ''Wingin' It.''  But if it is legit, then it will be a episode in Season 4.

• Brohoof 1

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

Highly unlikely that they would release actual information on April Fool's.  That being said it is clever as since it is April Fool's no one is likely to trust them and they know this, which makes them more likely to reveal true information.  However, given that she also confirmed seaponies I highly doubt the legitimacy of this.

• Brohoof 1

No information disclosed on April Fools day should ever be taken seriously. "Wingin' It" is probably a jab at everyone who rages over alicorn Twilight as well as a pun on her ascension.

I'm surprised Tara hasn't done anything yet. She's the one I would expect to be trollin'. Maybe she's taking the day off since she trolls bronies regularly throughout the rest of the year.

• Brohoof 1

No information disclosed on April Fools day should ever be taken seriously. "Wingin' It" is probably a jab at everyone who rages over alicorn Twilight as well as a pun on her ascension.

I'm surprised Tara hasn't done anything yet. She's the one I would expect to be trollin'. Maybe she's taking the day off since she trolls bronies regularly throughout the rest of the year.

I was wondering the same thing Arty.  Though that might be her way of fooling everyone.  Not doing anything today and then releasing some crazy info tomorrow.

I don't know, it seems to benign to be considering the crazy over-the-top info she's giving in her other prank tweets today, unless that's the joke, using the blatant gag-tweets as a read herring to make the big one seem believable. 

Don't you see? That's the joke, since she's trolls us all the time, she's trolling us by not trolling us! It's like reverse  physiology!

"Wingin' It" doesn't really sound like an episode of MLP, but if Meghan's telling the truth, we all know that today is obviously not the right day to say so.

Personally, I choose to believe that the real episode name would have something to do with wings, but not this.