Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Press Your Luck! (RP)

Undyne

She listened to what seemed like an honest answer. She felt bad now, about herself, and causing this whole mess. If I had just played along with it, none of this would have ever happened, and everything would be normal. Why can't I be a normal mare? Urgh, stupid me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," she murmured. "I...I just wasn't used to somepony like you, being flirtatous and outgoing. And I hadn't heard somepony talk to me like that since...well...Airy." She paused, remembering. "So, yeah. I'm sorry for pulling you into this whole mess. If tomorow, we could just start over, and forget all of this, it would make me feel a lot better about this whole thing."

Edited by Windy Scamper

@@aRegularPony, @@Marathon,

@@Glaceon

((Without further delay..))

All of a sudden, one of Percussive's ears shot up, hearing a door shut and immediately, he expected the worst... 

...Eve is here... Bucking. Christ. WHY?!

He looked a bit uneasy from this, looking to Para for a split second before his glance shot back to a wall.

What do I do?! What if Para finds out that I still have feelings for Eve?! What if... Wait... Does Para even like me that way? I WAS the first to talk to her... Then again, I'm probably the ONLY one to talk to her... And... Buck... This is a horrible situation. 

"So... Is there anything you're wanting to do, Para? In here?", he asked her in a hushed voice.

The question was seemingly out of no where. As if, Percuss was wanting to leave ASAP. She half wanted to know why that was. But what if it was frightening? Or dangerous? Para went through an argument in her head, then, finally spoke. "I... Don't suppose so..." She didn't allow herself to ask why. Being curious didn't usually do any good for her. She looked over at the door. It was slightly opened, and there seemed to be somepony inside. She shuffled away from the door, knowing the pony behind it might be the reasoning on why Percuss suddenly wanted to leave.

"Alrighty, well, let's go, then!" He started walking down the street, looking at all the buildings and lights. He decided to strike up conversation. "So, how about we ask each other questions again? You go first this time, though." He smiled and looked over at her.

@@aRegularPony

((He wasn't trying to leave. It's only to make the awkward situation even more awkward.))

"Well, uh...", Percussive went to say, but then stopped himself, now completely unsure of his next plan...

This is NOT GOOD. Eve has basically ruined nearly everything at this point...

@@Count Paradox,

Milly walked with Dox looking around at all the buildings and lights also. "Ask questions? Alrighty" Milly said smiling trying to think of a question "Hmmm..." Milly said not knowing what question to ask "Uh...do you have any pets?" Milly asked "Thats the only question i could think of haha" Milly said 

@@Count Paradox,

Milly walked with Dox looking around at all the buildings and lights also. "Ask questions? Alrighty" Milly said smiling trying to think of a question "Hmmm..." Milly said not knowing what question to ask "Uh...do you have any pets?" Milly asked "Thats the only question i could think of haha" Milly said 

Dox shook his head. "Nope. Never really had time to take care of one. I mean, yeah, I'd like to have something, like a dog or something, but I'd probably screw something up while I took care of it. But what about you? Do YOU have any pets at your home in Ponyville?"

@@Count Paradox,

"No, i don't which is weird because i love animals! Sometime i might get a pet tho...Maybe a cat or a dog!" Milly said loooking at all the lights and walking with Dox "So, your turn! ask me a question" Milly said looking at Dox smiling andd waiting for his answer  

"Hmm... well, I honestly can't think of one. Hmmmmm..." He scratched his chin as he thought. "How about.... What do you do in your spare time? I mean, like, what are your hobbies that you like to do once in a while?" He asked, knowing it was a boring question that he was asking.

"Hmm... well, I like walking around the everfree forest, or reading, or writing, or going to get something from sugarcube corner once in a while." He shrugged. "Not really interesting, I suppose, but it's what I like, so..." He looked to her. "So, got another question for me?"

@@Count Paradox,

"That sounds fun" Milly said "Maybe sometime we can walk around the Everfree forest together sometime? i have always wanted to go in there...but have always been to scared, with you there it wouldn't be to bad tho.." Milly smiled "Uh questions? hmm" Milly thought about it "Darn, i don't know what to ask" Milly said then giggled  

(OOC sorry been really busy)

"Yeah, I don't see why we couldn't go for a little stroll in the Everfree Forest one of these days." He laughed as well. "Oh, really? Nothing at all that you wanna know about me, huh? Seems I must be a really uninteresting stallion then."