Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Press Your Luck! (RP)

Undyne

Chirp smiled but it faded slightly as she mentioned marefriends. "I...I've n-never been good at talking to m-mares." He said, blushing and looking back down at the ground.

A few moments later the waitress trotted over and placed Chirp's sandwich down on the table. He smiled and took a few bites before taking a small piece of bread and crumbling it into very very small crumbs which Sunny flew down at ate just a few moments later.

Stacy sat quietly while Chirp at his sandwich and watched sunny eat as well. After a moment Stacy spoke up. "You're talking just fine with me. You don't give yourself enough credit. Come on, really you should at least try." Stacy said trying to encourage the colt.

Stacy sat quietly while Chirp at his sandwich and watched sunny eat as well. After a moment Stacy spoke up. "You're talking just fine with me. You don't give yourself enough credit. Come on, really you should at least try." Stacy said trying to encourage the colt.

He rubbed the back of his head. "That's because you're actually being nice to me. No mare would want to date some...some weird colt like me.He said, finishing his sandwich.

All these conversations were just bringing up bad memories...so Chirp did what he did best. "I think I am going to go back to my room now...i'm getting pretty tired. It was nice meeting you Stacy...you're...you're a really kind mare." He said, before walking towards the exit of the Cafe. Sunny flew over and landed back on his head.

He rubbed the back of his head. "That's because you're actually being nice to me. No mare would want to date some...some weird colt like me." He said, finishing his sandwich.

All these conversations were just bringing up bad memories...so Chirp did what he did best. "I think I am going to go back to my room now...i'm getting pretty tired. It was nice meeting you Stacy...you're...you're a really kind mare." He said, before walking towards the exit of the Cafe. Sunny flew over and landed back on his head.

"Wait!" Stacy jumped from her seat and caught up with Chirp. "Mind if I walk with you? If you don't mind." Stacy smiled at the colt. 'Brain, stop flirting! Why do I like him so much? Well look at him. He is kind of cute, and so is the bird. Ugh! Shut up me, shut up! Right after you get to his door you go back to yours, no to Eves and say good night to her.... I'm hopeless.'

"Wait!" Stacy jumped from her seat and caught up with Chirp. "Mind if I walk with you? If you don't mind." Stacy smiled at the colt. 'Brain, stop flirting! Why do I like him so much? Well look at him. He is kind of cute, and so is the bird. Ugh! Shut up me, shut up! Right after you get to his door you go back to yours, no to Eves and say good night to her.... I'm hopeless.'

Chirp shook his head. "I don't mind." He said. The truth was...he did kinda mind. In the ten minutes he had been talking to Stacy...he had thought more about his past than he did in a year...which wasn't very nice considering that his foalhood wasn't that great. He never really liked thinking about it.

Chirp shook his head. "I don't mind." He said. The truth was...he did kinda mind. In the ten minutes he had been talking to Stacy...he had thought more about his past than he did in a year...which wasn't very nice considering that his foalhood wasn't that great. He never really liked thinking about it.

Stacy began to feel all giddy inside when he said that he didn't mind, but there was something off about his tone.She got close to him, almost brushing up against him. "So where to?" Stacy inquired, smiling at the colt.

(Well, this isn't going to end well is it?)

Stacy began to feel all giddy inside when he said that he didn't mind, but there was something off about his tone.She got close to him, almost brushing up against him. "So where to?" Stacy inquired, smiling at the colt.

(Well, this isn't going to end well is it?)

Chirp...actually kinda liked it...her fur was so soft...and she was quite sweet, even if she had gotten angry before, at least she apologized. "Ummmm....I was going back to my room." He said.

He may have liked being that close to her...but he still moved away...it wasn't what he was used to and it was kinda distracting.

Sunny noticed this and did Not like it...she eyed Stacy suspiciously

Chirp...actually kinda liked it...her fur was so soft...and she was quite sweet, even if she had gotten angry before, at least she apologized. "Ummmm....I was going back to my room." He said.

He may have liked being that close to her...but he still moved away...it wasn't what he was used to and it was kinda distracting.

Sunny noticed this and did Not like it...she eyed Stacy suspiciously

Stacy noticed the Chirp had moved away from her slightly and she in turn took a step of her own to give him more space. She looked up and saw Sunny watching her, and her ears dropped slightly as she took her eyes off the bird. 'He doesn't like you. Give up.' Stacy's ears dropped all the way down at the thought and she looked at the floor. "N-never mind. I should probably go..." With that, Stacy headed towards a diferent set of stairs.

Stacy noticed the Chirp had moved away from her slightly and she in turn took a step of her own to give him more space. She looked up and saw Sunny watching her, and her ears dropped slightly as she took her eyes off the bird. 'He doesn't like you. Give up.' Stacy's ears dropped all the way down at the thought and she looked at the floor. "N-never mind. I should probably go..." With that, Stacy headed towards a diferent set of stairs.

Chirp felt something different now...he was disappointed...why did she want to leave ? He opened his mouth about to call her back, but closed it. She wanted to leave because she was probably like all the other mares...she just didn't like Chirp because he was shy, quiet, and...rather nerdy.

He looked at her go and put a hoof up as if to call her back but he put it back on the ground. A few tears made their way out of his eyes as he quickly flew towards the stairs. *I almost had a friend...a Pony friend...who is actually nice to me...but I bucked it all up.* He thought, pushing open the door to his room and walking in, closing it behind himself.

Stacy turned to see Chirp running up the stairs before turning back to go to her room. When he got there she unlocked the door, stepped in, and locked it. She didn't even bother to turn the lights on but clumsily found her way to the bed, and curled up under the blankets.

@@Count Paradox

"Alright" Milly said starting to eat her food "But you can have some if you want!" Milly said to Dox "And uh sure okay haha" Milly said giggling a bit at how much he was blushing "So uh where do you want to go? In the city? i think there is this really tall building where you can go up and look down at the city, that would be nice" Milly said smiling at Dox

'At least she didn't pressure me into telling her... besides, I don't think bringing up moving in together would be a good move right now...' He thought to himself. He then looked at her. "Well, any place is fine with me, as long as you're there, too." He smiled at her gently.

@@Count Paradox,

'I wonder if i was going to say we could move in together, sounded like it...wow i just met this pony a couple of days ago but it feels like i have known him forever' Milly thought to herself then noticed Dox said something "Aw, your so sweet" Milly smiled at Dox 

Dox smiled at Milly and hugged her. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. "If not, I can just sit and wait for you." He leaned back in his chair and got comfortable, waiting for her to finish her meal in peace.

(OOC: where in the world is everypony else in the rp at right now???)

img-1362653-1-spu6o0.jpg

He was on a streak.

The pit boss was playing closer attention to him, and he could feel the eyes of several curious ponies as he held his cards close to this chest. His dark blue coat was lightly bathed in sweat, and his focus was almost too sharp and intense for comfort. The sturdy Pegasus examined his cards, and then tapped the deck. "Hit me," He muttered. The dealer slid out another card, and Cliff slapped the three cards down jubilantly. "Twenty!"

I should stop, he thought to himself, and the urge to stop and go clear his head hit hard. This is too easy. He had more than earned his money back - if he kept going like this all night, he could easily be a millionaire by morning. But if he lost, he'd be even deeper in the hole.

A waitress sashayed past and slid a drink in front of him. "On the house, sir," She said coyly, and nuzzled his strong shoulder.

The familiar touch sent crackles down his spine, and his amber eyes flared. "One more round," He told the dealer. "Then stop me."

The dealer nodded blandly but looked as though he'd do no such thing.

How long had he been here? The Pegasus stumbled into the lobby, his head woozy and his limbs shaky. It was packed in the gambling area, choked with ponies who were cheering frantically or crying incoherently. He twitched his tail and went over to the collection area, dumping a spread of chips over the counter. "Bits, please," He rasped.

The collector didn't bat an eyelash as he exchanged his chips, giving him a modestly sized green bag of bits. "Do you want to sign up for our Gold Club membership, sir?" He asked politely.

"Uh, no..." Cliff mumbled. "Think I'm gonna go get some air..."

He went over to the lobby and felt a little better once he was away from some ponies. There were plenty of ponies in the café with a good sight of the lobby, but he didn't particularly care. The fountain looked cold and delicious, and the stocky pony trotted over there. Glistening koi fish swam lazily in the backlit water, and he flopped near the cool spray of the waterfall. Would they throw him out for taking a swim? Probably.

Cliff dragged a wing in the water lazily, feeling much better already. Las Haygus was incredible.

• Brohoof 2

@@Count Paradox,

"I'm ready!" Milly said excited to explore the city then looked down and saw she wasn't done "Uh, one sec" Milly stuffed her face with food "Alright now i'm ready!" Milly said with a mouth full of food then swallowed "Ehm, sorry, ready now!" Milly said getting up

(OOC: ikr its basically just us posting lol)  

Scamps woke up and rubbed her head, feeling the bandages around her mane. Good thing I get to leave this evening. I don't think I could stand it in here for another day. She thought. I really hope Cliff comes, like he promised. We have a lot to talk about.

She grabbed a glass of water from the nurse and drank it, clearing out her throat and a bit more.

@@Count Paradox,

"I'm ready!" Milly said excited to explore the city then looked down and saw she wasn't done "Uh, one sec" Milly stuffed her face with food "Alright now i'm ready!" Milly said with a mouth full of food then swallowed "Ehm, sorry, ready now!" Milly said getting up

(OOC: ikr its basically just us posting lol)  

Paradox laughed a bit when she scarfed down her food like that. "Well, it seems as though you're reeeeeally eager to get going, so I suppose that we should head out." He got up from the table and waited for her to get up, too. When she did, he walked with her to the exit.

img-1362653-1-spu6o0.jpg

Cliff woke up with an extreme crick in his neck, and groaned aloud. He had fallen asleep near a koi pond with a bag of money clutched between his hooves. That had to be an all time low in his relatively young life. The burly stallion yawned ferociously, and went over to the elevator, where he thumped his head against a random button. He needed to get to his room so he could wake up properly.

The stallion locked his winnings in the safe in his room, and then ate a granola bar from the complimentary basket of goodies. He felt a little better now that he had earned his money back, and trotted, refreshed, down to the lobby.

There didn't seem to be any other ponies he knew in the lobby, and he had promised to go check on Scamps. Plus, he could use the exercise. Cliff popped a mint in his mouth and went outside into the fine drizzle. It was raw and chilly outside, a stark contrast to the thick humidity of earlier, and it made him think of Ocean. The filly had been awfully worried about being out in the rain - she was a Trottingham mare after all, there could be a bit of snobbishness in her after all. It didn't seem that way though. He'd have to ask her about it at dinner.

He pushed his way into the hospital and gave a winning smile to the nurse at the desk. "Hey, so, I have a friend here who's been hospitalized for a concussion," He began.

"Name?" The young filly asked, batting her eyelashes. Cliff winked at her.

"Cliff Chaser, but the name of my friend is Windy Scamper," He said flirtatiously. "What about you, sweetheart? You got a name?"

She blushed prettily and examined her list of patients. "I'm sorry, but unless you're a family member I can't let you in to see her."

Cliff's voice dropped from a cheerful stride to a low, sensuous purr. "Oh, I'm sure we can work something out.

Ten minutes later, Cliff had a visitor's badge around his neck, and he knocked on Scamp's door lightly. "Scamps? You awake?"

{@Windy Scamper}

@@aRegularPony, @@Marathon,

@@Glaceon

((Without further delay..))

All of a sudden, one of Percussive's ears shot up, hearing a door shut and immediately, he expected the worst... 

...Eve is here... Bucking. Christ. WHY?!

He looked a bit uneasy from this, looking to Para for a split second before his glance shot back to a wall.

What do I do?! What if Para finds out that I still have feelings for Eve?! What if... Wait... Does Para even like me that way? I WAS the first to talk to her... Then again, I'm probably the ONLY one to talk to her... And... Buck... This is a horrible situation. 

"So... Is there anything you're wanting to do, Para? In here?", he asked her in a hushed voice.

Ocean couldn't sleep...she had been tossing and turning for some time now so she sat up and looked around. *I drank my potion...what is keeping me awa- Cliff...DAMN IT OCEAN, Stop being such a lovey dovey mare.* She thought, rolling over onto her side. *Okay...I can be a lovey dovey mare this once...what should I wear to dinner tomorrow ?* She asked herself, glancing up at the closet.

Oh my gosh, thank you. For once, something went right. She thought as Cliff entered.

"Hey Cliff. They said that I should be getting out of here this afternoon or evening. Just some medication and bandages they have to take care of. So if the group is doing something, hopefully I'll catch up."

"But I have to ask; this has been nagging at me all day; Why did you save me, jump to my rescue as quick as possible? And you better give me some straightforward, honest answer, or so help me, you'll be staying in the next room over."

img-1362653-1-spu6o0.jpg

Cliff smiled as Scamps cut right to the chase. She was quite direct, and wasn't afraid to speak her mind. He'd met ponies like that before, but none of them had outright insulted him. The memory of yesterday was still quite fresh in his mind, but he kept it off his face. Desperate. Pfft. Yeah right.

"Good to see you're doing better," He said, trotting over to her window and opening it. The stocky Pegasus tossed his forelock out of his eyes and turned over his shoulder to look at Scamps. "All right. Cards on the table. If you can remember anything from yesterday, you hadn't exactly been singing my praises before you went and tripped."

He shrugged. "It got my attention. And when you stormed off, you said some stuff that had me thinking about you. More then that though, I don't like seeing a lady hurt. It's..." He waved a wing vaguely. "It bothers me."

--

{@Windy Scamper}

((Okay. I am just assuming its not late. I thought the sun was going down but I am going to get my OC's out doing stuff if that is not the case.))

Ocean couldn't fall asleep. She was tired but she had never been able to sleep when there were things to do. So she got out of bed and made her way down to the lobby where she looked around for something to do...or somepony to talk too.

Chirp had been laying under the covers for some time now. He slowly climbed out of bed, still quite upset about what had happened with Scamps.
He walked into the bathroom and turned on the tub.

"Mmm-hmm..." He said. "Really pretty." But he wasn't looking at the lights, or the buildings, or the city for that matter. He was looking right next to him, at the beautiful mare just standing there. He smiled and asked, "So. Where do you wanna go first?" He nuzzled her cheek.