Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Press Your Luck! (RP)

Undyne

@,

"It was nice meeting you also Ocean Wind" Aquaris said as he pushed the 1st floor button and sighed. "I'm so forgetful I cant believe I forgot to even get my key to my room" Aquaris said to him self as he arrived at the 11th floor and then the 1st floor. "Now to get my key" Aquaris said as he grabbed the key and had to wait for the elevator again.

He decided to skip the greetings, he started to walk towards the elevator as he waited for the elevator to arrive. He started to think about all the money he was going to win he couldn't help to begin to smile, but as he started to drift off he heard the ding of the elevator. He went in and pushed the 10th floor button as he waited for the elevator to stop, he started having flashbacks of his childhood. All emotions on his face disappeared as the elevator opened he moved to his room not making a noise, he opened his room door and noticed a hot tube. He nodded in silence, he changed into his swimsuit and slid into the hot tube, "Finally I get a chance to relax, maybe I should just have fun instead of working ponies out of there bits." He let out a small laugh and went back to enjoying the hot tube. 

@PinkieShyFlutterPie

"Yeah, same here..." Dox said as he nodded. "I'm used to just staying at my house or going out with my friends, but this... this is a whole new thing to me. I don't know if I'll like it or not." He looked around, a biy uncomfortable about it all. "I just wish I could find something here that could help me relax, like a video game or something."

Ocean walked down the hall to her room. She unlocked her door and walked inside, followed closely by her two bags.

She closed the door behind her and let the bags fall to the floor.

She sighed and fell onto the bed...the same thing everypony does when they enter a hotel room.

After a moment she got up and unpacked some of her things into the dresser across the room.

The elevator got here and Aquaris walked in. "Just want to get to my room and relax" Aquaris said to himself as he pressed the button and headed up to his floor and headed to his room and unlocked the door. "Finally got here" Aquaris said laying on his bed and closing his eyes.

@@Count Paradox,

"I love adventures but more of a rock climbing adventure...not this...but i bet or hope i'll have fun" Milly says wondering what there is to do here "Yea...i need to relax too, i normally just hang out with friends to do that but none of my friends are here..." Milly said wishing there was somepony here she knew "Hey, looks like everypony is going to there hotel rooms i.. guess i'll go unpack and stuff so talk to you later...?"

There, now she was relaxing! At first, she seemed ready to bolt at the slightest provocation, but after a moment or two she seemed to find some inner well of strength. Good for her. She even gave him a bit of a smile and it enhanced her looks tremendously. “Eve it is,” He said cheerfully. “A garden, huh? That explains the roses. Funny, I’ve lived in Cloudsdale my whole life and I’ve never seen you before.”

As the hayshakes arrived, Cliff wondered at her. She seemed dainty, almost refined, and yet the ponies in Ponyville tended to be larger-than-life characters. Well, exceptions to every rule. “You won the sweepstakes too, huh? What are your plans for the rest of the trip? I was hoping to meet up with a couple of friends, maybe see the Hoofer Dam, stuff like that.” He laughed a little. “It’s not often I get to play the tourist.”

((Has Eve learned Cliff's name yet? I've already forgotten.))

Eve hoofed at her omnipresent satchel uncomfortably. As ever. "Ponies only ever know me as the loony plant mare," she said. "Maybe you know me as that." She sounded somewhat bitter. "And honestly, I was just going to stay in my room the whole time." She glanced out the window in distaste. "This place is a desolate wasteland in the middle of a desert. Hardly the place for an Evergreen."

@PinkieShyFlutterPie

(OOC last post o' th' night. gotta get me some rest!)

"Yeah, sure." He smiled and stood up. "If you'd like to talk later, we could meet up at the hotel's restaurant." He started walking to the counter to get his room key. "Oh, and if you just wanna talk at some random time, my room is on floor 9, room 915."

@@Count Paradox,

OOC: Alright, goodnight :)

"Okay well i'll talk to you later then...the hotels restaurant tomorrow? sounds good!" Milly smiled "I'll be sure to visit if i feel like talking, thanks" Milly said walking away smiling. Milly walked up to her hotel room thinking about Dox and how she wanted to ask him a bunch of questions like about the eye patch and the whole black and white colors but she didn't want to be all buggy. Milly got to her room unpacked sat down and watched some TV. 

Ocean finished unpacking some clothes and such...then she picked up the larger bag and placed it on her bed. She unzipped the top and out came...books...upon books...upon books.

She smiled and chose one at random before walking out of her room, down the hall and to the elevators.

She pushed the button and waited a moment for an elevator going down.

After arriving in the entrance hall she walked over to a small bar area and sat down at a table.

She ordered an ice tea before opening her book...but instead of reading, she looked around at the ponies sitting in the bar.

She noticed the one she had bumped into earlier...and his friend who looked slightly...uncomfortable. She was unsure whether she should go say hi or not...so she just left it and began to read.

MillyMusic was watching tv and could't sleep so she got up went out of her hotel room to the elevators to go adventure around the hotel she walked around and saw a bar with some ponies and some of them she thought were the ponies from the sweepstakes, Milly went over to the bar just to hang out since she doesn't drink 

Aquaris woke up and exited his room. "Man I can't sleep at all" Aquaris said as he went down the elevator and headed to the bar and saw Ocean Wind reading. "She's reading I shouldn't bother her" Aquaris said to himself as he sat at the bar. "I don't even drink why am I even here"

Vaas woke up in the hot tube, "What happen?" He mumbled as he climbed out of the hot tube. He took a quick shower and put on his good clothes, and headed downstairs to get a coffee and maybe hit up some tables. As he left his room he put a deck of cards in his pocket maybe hoping to find someone to play with.

@@Umbreon,

"Um... If it's not to much of a hassle." She cautiously got up, eyes darting around, surveying her surroundings. She didn't feel safe in this city. She would probably never feel safe here. She picked up her suitcase and walked close next to Percuss, not wanting to risk leaving his side. It was so much safer back at home.

((One last post before bed))

Ocean read for a couple minutes before a waiter trotted over and placed her drink on the table.

She thanked him with a small nod and took a few sips...but not the way one would think.

The liquid inside the glass floated out and up to her mouth...to her this was totally normal of course, it let read without any distractions.

((Yup...just a post about her reading and drinking))

The waiter came over asking Aquaris what he wanted to drink. "Just some water please I don't drink at all" Aqua said with a tired expression on his face and in his voice. "Already I can't sleep...what the heck is wrong with me" Aqua said to himself as the waiter came by and sat the cup in front of him.

(edited)

A waiter asked Milly what she wanted to drink "Just water...or better yet soda" Milly didn't drink either. Milly looked around the bar to see who was here...she saw some ponies who were from the sweepstakes. Milly saw a blue pony with glasses and decided to go say hi. Milly walked over "Uh hey i'm Milly...whats your name?" 

@,

Edited by PinkieShyFlutterPie

Aquaris looked over to the pony that just talked to him. "Oh my name is Aquaris nice to meet you Milly" Aquaris said taking another sip of his water. "So are you another winner of the sweepstakes or something" Aquaris asked keeping him self quiet at the fact he tried to speak to thi very pony before but was ignored

(edited)

@

"Hi Aquaris, cool name! nice to meet you too" Milly said smiling. Then the waiter got Milly her soda and she took a sip "Yea.. i am well my sister won but i went for her cause she couldn't come...i'm not even sure i want to be here, but i'm trying to have a good time" Milly said

"To tell the truth im trying to have fun also but so far I fell asleep in my hotel bed and then I woke up and now im here" Aquaris said as he called the waiter for a refill. "Tomorrow I may head somewhere beside staying here all day" Aquaris said sipping his water.

"Yea, nothing fun has really happened to me either...but hey its only the first day" Milly said hoping tomorrow would be better. "Hm yea that would be cool, maybe visit some other hotels...this place must have something to do! well other then gambling and getting drunk that is, cause i'm not in to that kind of stuff" Milly said wondering why she even came here in the first place

"Never will I drink...or gamble" Aquaris said as he wondered why ponies drank and gambled. "I mean I like card games but since you have to gamble to play card games here it's not really my thing to gamble" Aquaris said taking another sip of his water. "Man tomorrow better be the better then this

He sat down at the cafe pulling out his deck of cards as he waited to place his order. He started to play solitaire when the waiter asked for his order, "Coffee please." He went back to playing with his cards, he wondered who were the other ponies that won the sweepstakes.

(edited)

@

"Thats good...i mean its not a bad thing to drink and gamble a bit every once in a wile but ponies here seem to get drunk and loose there money from gambling everyday here!" Milly said rolling her eyes thinking about all the ponies doing those things "Yea, i hope tomorrow is better.." Milly said taking a sip of her soda

"Then you got the cray drunk ponies that will try to hit on you and get on your nerves" Aquaris said finishing his water and started humming a song till he heard some random pony getting mad cause he lost his money. "And now we have the person who gets angry for losing his money...its his fault"