Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Press Your Luck! (RP)

Undyne

"Yup, this place is full of crazy ponies" Milly said looking around "Wow...its getting late...i guess i should be heading to my hotel room, i'll be back if i can't sleep again" Milly said finishing off her soda "It was nice talking to you! maybe we could talk tomorrow too" Milly said walking to the elevator

@,

(edited)

As he was playing and drinking his coffee he couldn't help but listen to two ponies talking about something, he found it funny but at the same time he could see the point they were making. He stopped playing and looked around checking out the place, when one of his cards flew out the table. He looked back down at his card when he noticed that a card was missing, "Where did that card go?" He mumbled as he started to pack the cards into the deck.

Edited by Witch Doctor

"I'm actually heading to my room myself cause to tel you the truth if im out here any longer  might run into a drunk pony and I don't want that to happen" Aquaris said as he walked with Millymusic to the elevators. "Also you can just call me Aqua" Aquaris said since he really doesn't like his full name being said

"Alright we can walk together" Milly said smiling "Haha yea don't want to run into somepony thats drunk!" Milly said laughing "Aqua? cool" Milly said as she walked with Aqua. Milly stepped on something and looked down, it was a playing card. Milly picked it up and looked around to see whose it was, then she saw a pony who was picking up some cards and went up to him "Uh hey i think this is your card" 

@, @,  

Aqua kept the elevator doors open as he waited for MillyMusic. "It's good to know there are still good ponies in this world" Aqua said as he saw more drunk ponies get angry and he sighed. "Just wish people has some common sense to not gamble they know they are gonna lose if they are drunk"

(edited)

He looked at the pony, "Ah yes that is my card, thank you." He took the card from the pony, he gave her a smile as he put the card away. As he was getting up he put a few bits on the table and then turned to the pony, "Thank you again and I'm Vaas by the way." He noticed a pony holding an elevator for somepony, "seems somepony is waiting for you."

Edited by Witch Doctor

Ramona eventually decided to check out her room. She trotted over towards the elevator, and pressed the 4th floor. The elevator doors closed, she was now alone. She was a tiny bit claustrophobic, so it was good to be in it alone. She then reached the 4th floor, she trotted off in front of the room: A12. She showed the ID card, and the door unlocked. The room was absolutely luxurious and fancy. Ramona squealed a little at the sight, she just took a deep breath, and started unpacking.

@

Percussive smiled, seeing that she had finally gotten up. "All right. Now, we're just going over to that desk over there, so you can get your room key, OK, Para?", he calmly said, as he led her over towards the desk.

Both of them had gotten room keys, both on the same floor, but one pony was a lot farther down the hall. "Well, OK... You're farther down the hall than I am."

Ocean had just finished her drink and was about to go up to her room...until she started reading a particularly interesting page about Zebra's and protective water spell's.

She leaned a little closer to her book but jumped as she accidentally knocked her glass off the table with a loud *SMASH*

She almost seemed to sink into the chair as a couple guests at the table next to her stared. "Heh heh..I uh...oops"

Dox had gotten his room key and rode the elevator up to his floor. He found his room, unlocked it, and went inside. His bags were near his bed, but he would mess with them later. Right now, all he wanted to do was sleep.

(OOC got school and work, can't post for a while.)

((Has Eve learned Cliff's name yet? I've already forgotten.))

Eve hoofed at her omnipresent satchel uncomfortably. As ever. "Ponies only ever know me as the loony plant mare," she said. "Maybe you know me as that." She sounded somewhat bitter. "And honestly, I was just going to stay in my room the whole time." She glanced out the window in distaste. "This place is a desolate wasteland in the middle of a desert. Hardly the place for an Evergreen."

She certainly didn't look like a loony plant mare. Well, okay, maybe just a little, what with the dirt speckling her coat, but she was too pretty to be crazy. But the idea that someone would want to stay in their room the whole time while taking an all-expenses paid trip to Las Haygus was ridiculous! Who in Equestria would want to do that? "Aw, c'mon," He said. "You gotta have at least a little bit of fun. I'd go nuts if I had to stay in one room the whole trip."

He took a sip of his hayshake and was surprised at the sweet, clean flavor. That easy grin flickered across his features again. "If y'don't mind me asking, why'd you enter the contest if you didn't want to come? I mean, I didn't think I'd win, but Las Haygus is supposed to be one of the best vacation spots in the world."

Cliff couldn't resist adding, "And my uncle used to work at the Wynny. He said it's one of the most romantic hotels in Equestria."

--

{{OOC: Cliff did introduce himself when he first came over. I had to check too. xD}]

• Brohoof 1

@

Eve chose to pointedly ignore his comment about getting out and having fun. As to why she was there... 

"I entered the Sweepstakes for a laugh, but I didn't expect to actually win anything," she murmured. "And when I did, Ragtag made me come..."

And at the mention of romance, her cheekboned again became tinged with pink, although the dirt hid it again. The petals on the Star Rose curled up and closed, as if embarrassed.

Ocean used her magic to push the broken glass into a pile as a waiter came over to sweep it up.

He trotted off to the kitchen and moments later he came back with another drink...which Ocean didn't order...but she sighed and sipped it anyway...only to spit it back into the glass.

She coughed a few times and put the glass back on the table. "Damn alcohol." She muttered, opening her book to where she left off.

@@Glaceon

I swear I'll never get tired of seeing her blush, Cliff thought to himself pleasantly. She really did look adorable when she petered off into a whisper like that, although he had hoped to eek a bit more of conversation out of her. He finished off his hayshake and threw a hoof over the back of his chair. "Seems like your friend Ragtag had a good idea. Tell you what, why don't we meet up later in the week? There's supposed to be a whole bunch of us, and I think they have tours and stuff planned."

He nudged her hoof in a friendly manner. "Besides, I can promise it'll be a whole lot more fun than staying in your room the whole time, staring at the walls."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@

She shrugged noncommitally, taking another sip from her hayshake. "I dunno. Maybe." She glanced around, and noticed the blue pony that had collided with them earlier was drinking nearby, absorbed in a book. She wondered how this mare did it. She got to sit alone without somepony bothering her.

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1

@

"Your welcome" Milly says to the pony "Hi Vaas, I'm MillyMusic...but you can call me Milly" Milly said to Vaas then looked over to Aqua waiting for her "Yup...i better be going its pretty late, nice to meet you Vaas" Milly said walking to the elevator where Aqua was "Thanks Aqua" 

@,

@@Glaceon,

Ocean looked up and noticed the mare from earlier looking at her.

She quickly looked back down at her book as if she had never noticed...or should she say something...maybe wave ? No...yes...no.

She absentmindedly took a sip of the drink...but spat it out for the second time. "Buck." She muttered, coughing a little.

(Thought I already posted a reply but phone is acting stupid so sorry if this is a double post)

"No problem Milly" Aquaris said as the elevator door closed and he pressed the button that leads to his floor. "Will we be able to talk again tomorrow Milly" Aquaris asked.

@,

OOC: Well i only see one

Milly smiled at Aqua going in to the elevator "Tomorrow? Hmm..." Milly says thinking if she has anything planned and that she also made plans to meet up with Dox at a restaurant "Well i have some plans but not much so yea sure!" Milly said smiling 

@@Umbreon,

"Okay" Just a few more rooms down, right? Couldn't be too bad. Unless the other ponies were... And she was panicking again. And, how high were they going? She was afraid of heights. And she was claustrophobic. How long would she be in the elevator? What if the elevator fell? She continued to worry.

"Cool I'll see you tomorrow at some point in time" Aquaris said as the elavator arrived on the 11th floor and got off. "See you tomorrow" Aquaris said as the elevator closed and Aquaris headed to his room. "Maybe now I can get some sleep" Aquaris said as he laid down on his bed and fell asleep.

@

Poor mare... She's deathly afraid of everything... Reminds me of that one stallion who fell from Cloudsdale.

Percussive headed towards the elevator with her, walking in. "OK... So... Wait. Oh, seems to be a mix up. We were supposed to have the 9th floor, but they gave us the 2nd floor instead.", he said, as he hit the second floor button, and the doors closed, the elevator shooting slowly up to the floor above.

Ramona noticed by the time she finished unpacking, it was darer than she came in to the hotel, she looked over at the clock: 11:37, Ramona wiped a small bit of sweat off of her head, and she decided to check in the fridge to drink something, oh yeah, most hotels don't have any food in them when they go there, luckily, in this one, there was food and beverages in the fridge, something Ramona always drank. She poured a little into a wine glass, and took a sip.

@

"See you tomorrow!" Milly said and looked back and waved at Aqua before the elevator doors closed. Then she walked to her hotel room opened the door, got ready for bed and watched some tv. Thinking about how hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. Then soon fell right to sleep.

@@,  

Eve sucked her hayshake dry, then sat it down on the table, and looked out the window. It was already kinda dark out. "Well, it's getting late," Eve said. "I should probably check that my room is in order and everything," she seemed flustered, almost eager to get away, but not in a malevolent way, or in a way that implied she didn't care for the colt she stood with. She stood up and swung her satchel back up across her shoulder, and turned as if to walk to the elevators.