General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Goodness, were the same in that respect. I honestly thought I was the only one who hated chocolate. 

Its not a complete hate of it. I just can't seem to eat it in bigger amounts.

Like, Hershey bars and Kisses are too much for me, but a simple Snickers, Fast Break or Reese's cup are fine.

Dark chocolate is pure disgusting.

White chocolate is amazing.

I also don't crave it like a lot seem to do.

I'll go for one if I want something sweet, but usually not for the chocolate.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Why don't you try experimenting? Change your name, avatar, signature, everything. Then change them back when you're satisfied confusing the hay out of everyone :3

I got tired of Berry Pie, so I evolved. Be a Digimon/Pokemon/generic-monster-capture-game-character and evolve to a higher form.

But Carrot Top is too awesome to change though. And the prospect of confusing the fuck out of people doesn't appeal that much, because no one knows who I am in the first place.

And I've never even played a "monster-capture" game before.

I may hate chocolate, but it is tradition that you love the whole Klondike bar.

I honestly don't like chocolate that much.

It is good on Klondike bars, though. But too much of it makes it taste horrible which usually starts to happen sometimes.

>not liking chocolate

What has this world come to

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 2

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

But...I don't care for chocolate chip that much. D:

I honestly thought I was the only one who hated chocolate.

You have no idea what you missed

S5HBh.png

But Carrot Top is too awesome to change though. And the prospect of confusing the fuck out of people doesn't appeal that much, because no one knows who I am in the first place.

You can change your usertheme to something like humanized Carrot Top G16t5.png

<goes to search Humanized Carrot Top in Derpibooru>

Okay... That's a bad idea D:

k3v45pe.jpg?1

He's a shapeshifter as far as I know. But Scoots claims he's so much more. I don't know how Scootacool's mind works... 

Does ANYONE know how Scoots' mind works? :lol:

Shit... So the pony form really is malleable. Kinda weird he couldn't change his own voice to avoid recognition.   What's stopping him to stay in Griffon's mode and fly to the north? I guess the non-pony forms are hard to maintain?

I don't think Dusky would be here, if he didn't have a plan. Besides, I think his griffon "persona" is another facade...

Well, if the shadow thing in Trixie's room was indeed Dusky, and if he was partially honest that time... There is a chance that the transformation itself is quite painful to him. He dreamt of flowers... Ah fuck that noise. Lock the door and bar the window when you're going to sleep D:

The flowers thing was totally unexpected. I mean...the hell? :blink: But...there MUST be a meaning...he wouldn't be having them...unless...huh... 

• Brohoof 1

Its not a complete hate of it. I just can't seem to eat it in bigger amounts.

Like, Hershey bars and Kisses are too much for me, but a simple Snickers, Fast Break or Reese's cup are fine.

Dark chocolate is pure disgusting.

White chocolate is amazing.

I also don't crave it like a lot seem to do.

I'll go for one if I want something sweet, but usually not for the chocolate.

Sounds like me to me. I only eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Snickers mostly. And all that other stuff too.

I did it out of boredom. Are you bored?

And I've never even played a "monster-capture" game before.

Not even Pokemon? How about Spectrobes? How could you not play a game about imprisoning animals, forcing them to fight, and making them change into bigger and more powerful forms?

>not liking chocolate

Hey, I'm sure you do some crazy stuff yourself.

The flowers thing was totally unexpected. I mean...the hell?  But...there MUST be a meaning...he wouldn't be having them...unless...huh... 

Maybe it's connected to something, or someone, on the train?

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

>not liking chocolate What has this world come to

Agreed.

^This.

This... This is so freaking true! I can NOT stand dark chocolate... But white chocolate? LOVE THAT STUFF!!!

My friend, ANY chocolate is good. My favorite is white, but any chocolate is always, ALWAYS appreciated. :mellow:  

>not liking chocolate

I saw that edit.

">" Was not there at first.

And since the world's probably gonna end anyway do to my chocolate announcement, I don't care for bacon much either.

It's not like I avoid the stuff all the time. So I know what I'm missing.

Chocolate milk is ok, but regular is better and Strawberry dominates both of them.

I said chocolate milk because of the Pinkie pic.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

You can change your usertheme to something like humanized Carrot Top

<goes to search Humanized Carrot Top in Derpibooru>

Okay... That's a bad idea D:

I don't even like humanized anyway.

I did it out of boredom. Are you bored?

Not even Pokemon? How about Spectrobes? How could you not play a game about imprisoning animals, forcing them to fight, and making them change into bigger and more powerful forms?

Not really.

Nope, none. Go ahead and say I have no childhood, but the games never appealed to me.

I saw that edit.

">" Was not there at first.

And since the world's probably gonna end anyway do to my chocolate announcement, I don't care for bacon much either.

Added for comedic effect.

Okay, now that's completely unexcuseable.

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

My friend, ANY chocolate is good. My favorite is white, but any chocolate is always, ALWAYS appreciated. :mellow:  

Meh... I love white chocolate, and milk chocolate is good too. But dark chocolate... It's so bitter, and leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth... x.x I'm sure Dusky would disapprove of my opinion on dark chocolate, though...

• Brohoof 1

I can't even eat bacon...

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Meh... I love white chocolate, and milk chocolate is good too. But dark chocolate... It's so bitter, and leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth... x.x I'm sure Dusky would disapprove of my opinion on dark chocolate, though...

Probably so. :P He'd probably think that white chocolate is "a blasphemy to such a delicacy" or something like that. :lol:

Added for comedic effect.

Okay, now that's completely unexcuseable.

I don't feel like saying you have no childhood now.

And it worked.

Whatchagonnadoboutit.jpg

Can't freaking find one of them without the word "faggot" in it. ._.

7Crdz3K.png

Not really.

Then just be whatever a bluetrace is.

Nope, none. Go ahead and say I have no childhood, but the games never appealed to me.
Monsters aren't necessarily a part of childhood. You can live without them if you must. But you are missing out a little...

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Is it bad if I sometimes eat Klondike bars just for the ice cream inside?

It always melts before I can eat it all

• Brohoof 1

My OC

Stay pony my friends

"And ALWAYS remember...to never forget." - Someone who I'm sure has said this before I did

Okay, never mind. That's excusable.

And it worked.

Whatchagonnadoboutit.jpg

Can't freaking find one of them without the word "faggot" in it. ._.

That really shouldn't have made you laugh.

• Brohoof 1

Random Challenge!

Your main OC was on his/her way to deliver something extremely important to a secluded village. The only path available was a narrow valley at the side of the Everfree Forest. Flying or taking a balloon ride was out of question because the area surrounding the valley was blanketed with dense fog. Your OC was almost halfway there when the earth suddenly shuddered. He/she looked up only to find this creature looming above the ground.

GwtAu.jpg

Will your OC survive?

I don't think Dusky would be here, if he didn't have a plan. Besides, I think his griffon "persona" is another facade...

Dude, is there anything about him that we know of was not a facade? :o

What's wrong with bacon? :wacko:

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Then just be whatever a bluetrace is.

Monsters aren't necessarily a part of childhood. You can live without them if you must. But you are missing out a little...

I think that's what I'm going to do. And it's a song, btw.

I don't feel like I'm missing out.