General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just woke up a bit ago, have orientation here soon, gotta get going! xD At least the roads shouldn't be bad, the snow was meh! But it isn't snowing right now, which is good.

So who is here? This place been dead and inactive, seriously. xD

Just woke up a bit ago, have orientation here soon, gotta get going! xD At least the roads shouldn't be bad, the snow was meh! But it isn't snowing right now, which is good.

So who is here? This place been dead and inactive, seriously. xD

I'm doing interesting stuff on my other home site.

Do you live in the one part of the US/Canada that receives snow? 'Cause I don't.

kansas. We got a little bit of snow from the storm, but not much. Hopefully this next time she'all just completely but us. XD

I've heard of snow all around my area, but nothing here. At all. In fact, it was (apparently) supposed to snow today, but we saw not even a flake.

...That's usually for the better, though, because it's either not enough snow to stick or just enough that the power gets knocked out.

I've heard of snow all around my area, but nothing here. At all. In fact, it was (apparently) supposed to snow today, but we saw not even a flake.

...That's usually for the better, though, because it's either not enough snow to stick or just enough that the power gets knocked out.

I've been hoping for snow for years; last time it did was in December 2008. I think.

I've been hoping for snow for years; last time it did was in December 2008. I think.

This was basically me until probably 2011 or 2012. It's snowed at least once ever since, usually after Christmas.

Just downloaded some music that I might use for future vidprod.

Sounds fun. I really am tired, but I dunno if I will be able to sleep yet. xD I wanna sleep in but I won't be able to if I go to bed this early. xD Uuuugh.

So ummm....

Hello :3

Hellllo. I guess. xD What's up? I just woke up not long ago, and it seems not much is going on here. I have things I need to do today, but meh.

Who else is here? How is everyone's day going?

I walked across half the town's commercial/historical half. In 80-degree weather.

It was 80 degrees there? Luucky. xD It was nice but chilly here, I want it to be summer now! Winter is meh meh, and dead meh.

I dunno, it's been dead in here for some reason. I guess everyone is busy or something. -shrug-

yea, and some of us have just disappeared completely. *cough*haven*cough*

Also I just found out how to put gifs as my wallpaper on my nook.

yea, and some of us have just disappeared completely. *cough*haven*cough*

Also I just found out how to put gifs as my wallpaper on my nook.

Yeah it seems so, I dunno why everyone has been so gone lately, I guess it's because the new season of ponies hasn't come out yet, just wait until the new season airs, this place might get some more activity.

Where the heck is everyone?

Better theory: in the toilet.

Been too busy with other things, like watching Happy Wheels.

I dunno, it's been dead in here for some reason. I guess everyone is busy or something. -shrug-

How good would Cinnypony's driving skills be, if in a situation where he had to drive... Something?