General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Got Minecraft Lite on my iPad... This could be the beginning of a revolution...

And another Stirling song, not to mention Vitamin String Quartet's cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams. ;)

Night!

@, I'm good. For me the site hasn't been working since last night.

I'm glad it's working now. (huggles everyone here) :3

It fixed this morning.

*huggles back*

I'm really amazed how we all just flooded back here in the blink of an eye as soon as the site came back on. :o

So it's working?

Yep! :P

I used to have something like that, but all of the signatures are very crappy :<

I'm really amazed how we all just flooded back here in the blink of an eye as soon as the site came back on. :o

magic (´・ω・`)

Why did you have to show such a sad pic?

That's kinda the point.

Because I can :U

Let me paint you a pretty picture using words, based off of a story I read off of FimFiction whose title is really long and hard to remember, but it had to do with not being able to save somepony, but its "shorthand/former" title was "Final words" or something like that:

Scootaloo dies of hypothermia, tries to deny it, and eventually attends her own funeral (or rather, her spirit does). Then we get to See Rainbow Dash in a similar situation as shown above.

Guess what Scootaloo's heaven was.

• Brohoof 1

I used to have something like that, but all of the signatures are very crappy :<

Didn't you make me one?

Eeyup.

Awesome. I think I can get it to work for my avatar too. Then the avatar does the crazy job of switching for me!
  • Brohoof 1

Scootaloo dies of hypothermia, tries to deny it, and eventually attends her own funeral (or rather, her spirit does). Then we get to See Rainbow Dash in a similar situation as shown above.

The original title was "Final Dream of a Filly". And I'm not spoiling it. It was pretty sad. Made me very sad for a whole day. And that's why I don't read sadfic. Though, it feels good to cry sometimes.

Welp to lazy to read the last pages, which is quite alot, so what all am I missing in this thread?

Oh wait, hello everyone, I need somewhere to spend the night, and might as well spend it in the General Chat Thread.

Ohhai!

Umm, we just got back in here, so not much at all.

Also, I watched your nuzlocke and i kinda like your reading and acting of the characters. :lol:

Let me paint you a pretty picture using words, based off of a story I read off of FimFiction whose title is really long and hard to remember, but it had to do with not being able to save somepony, but its "shorthand/former" title was "Final words" or something like that:

Was it something to do with flying?

Ohhai!

Umm, we just got back in here, so not much at all.

Also, I watched your nuzlocke and i kinda like your reading and acting of the characters. :lol:

I'll be doing another episode tomorrow, but I need more people to sign up, I only have or 7 right now...

I was born on December 7th, so Rainbow Dash does ALL of that to me. :(

Holy crap, me too. Pearl Harbor day ftw

YAY I'M IN A DIAPER :D

feels soo soft :wub:

... I go to sleep for who knows how long... And you all start discussing things, like diapers... WHAT... Why don't you ever bring that stuff up when I'M around, huh???!! :P

Seems like more and more people are jumping on this trend.

13 notifications while I was gone, I'm happy about that. Atlhough I kind of wish I was in a different timezone, this thread was pretty active while I was gone.

I get at most 2 per day.

Woo.

*snip*

Because I can :U

Goddammit, stop making me feel.

• Brohoof 2

The original title was "Final Dream of a Filly". And I'm not spoiling it. It was pretty sad. Made me very sad for a whole day. And that's why I don't read sadfic. Though, it feels good to cry sometimes.

That was it... I think...

Was it something to do with flying?

Let me spoil it for you: Scootaloo died without ever having a chance to fly, or having a chance to get her cutie mark.

Plus, read Berry's post.