General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hmmm, just give it some time and maybe you'll think of something.

If you can't think of anything right then, don't force it.

I already went over this with him. ;)

When you secretly and efficiently do something to someone within plain and obvious view, but without them noticing.

it's not bad to have scribble melodies lying around, right? i don't remember the melody now, but i put it in FL Studio, so in a way, i recorded a part of what my thoughts were when i woke up today.

i noticed that.

and i'm glad i've gained enough recognition here to earn a term.

on another note, you probably don't want my panties i used today... like ever.

• Brohoof 1

it's not bad to have scribble melodies lying around, right? i don't remember the melody now, but i put it in FL Studio, so in a way, i recorded a part of what my thoughts were when i woke up today.

on another note, you probably don't want my panties i used today... like ever.

No its not. Those would actually be very useful.

Dear, bucking lord.

I don't even wanna know.

Hello everyo---

Um... Viscra... What... Are you... o_o

naked? well, i took a bath, so... kinda?

Dear, bucking lord.

I don't even wanna know.

i'll just leave it open to your imagination to fill in the role.

but knowing me, you should maybe have a general idea already.

• Brohoof 1

Complicated how? :huh:

Just trying to think of a way to properly introduce myself as Jay on my YouTube channel.

The main point of the video is that I don't think I can ever 'be myself' as James, because there is so much bad stuff that's happened under that name.

Just trying to think of a way to properly introduce myself as Jay on my YouTube channel.

The main point of the video is that I don't think I can ever 'be myself' as James, because there is so much bad stuff that's happened under that name.

Bad?

As long as whatever happened was badass, its fine. :3

And I can see how that can be complicated.

guys, anyone here educated about different camera brands? i'm looking to get a decent digital camera that can take clear-ish pictures that are suitable for most things, like graphics editing. but i have very little knowledge about what cameras work and what fails.

Bad?

As long as whatever happened was badass, its fine. :3

And I can see how that can be complicated.

The short version:

In the past, I've been a complete dick to some of my closest friends, and whilst I am still friends with those guys, I just want to get rid of those bad feelings that have been lingering for so long, and just start fresh.

Most people would think it's stupid idea because you apparently 'can't change who you are', but what I've done as Jay around here has really helped me realise how different I can be to everyone. :3

• Brohoof 2

guys, anyone here educated about different camera brands? i'm looking to get a decent digital camera that can take clear-ish pictures that are suitable for most things, like graphics editing. but i have very little knowledge about what cameras work and what fails.

@JayBee might know a little something about them.

The short version:

In the past, I've been a complete dick to some of my closest friends, and whilst I am still friends with those guys, I just want to get rid of those bad feelings that have been lingering for so long, and just start fresh.

Most people would think it's stupid idea because you apparently 'can't change who you are', but what I've done as Jay around here has really helped me realise how different I can be to everyone. :3

Makes full sense. And very good reason!

You know, I've never understood that whole concept of not being able to change who you are.

Maybe truly deep down or something, but I don't see why not.

Edited by Hven

Could it be?! A clean post from Viscra?!? I.... I don't believe it!

You! Imposter?!? What have you done to Vi... Then again... Maybe we are all better off now.

• Brohoof 4

As for Jinx, being the one of the "stoics" over here, maybe a colt looking all serious at the end of a cliff. However, his name also represents bad luck, if you can manage to make a siggy that shows a colt in a situation that the moment you see it, it means "woah...tough luck bro" that'd be set, I think.

You might be onto something there. The first thing that popped into my head was Soarin without a pie, but that doesn't seem tragic enough.

New tablet came today, pretty happy with it. It will take some getting used to though.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a good place to go:

http://snapsort.com/explore/

I can't recommend any single camera, because what you want could be very different to what I want, but just use the dropdown menus around there, and I'm certain you'll find something awesome :3

You know, I've never understood that whole concept of not being able to change who you are.

Maybe truly deep down or something, but I don't see why not.

I think people say others can't change because self-transformation is a stupidly complex process, and it's something that only really happens for good reason.

Some people change their name all the time, but simply changing a wheel doesn't change the car.

Could it be?! A clean post from Viscra?!? I.... I don't believe it!

You! Imposter?!? What have you done to Vi... Then again... Maybe we are all better off now.

i can be serious when i have to, you know... >.>

i am a human being, after all. i'm not programmed to hump everything in site. i just don't see any reason to hold back that kind of stuff here, though, since it might just make the whole thing a bit less taboo to people.

Here's a good place to go:

http://snapsort.com/explore/

I can't recommend any single camera, because what you want could be very different to what I want, but just use the dropdown menus around there, and I'm certain you'll find something awesome :3

and that site is confusing, by the way.

and that site is confusing, by the way.

The compact camera I have at the moment is a Canon PowerShot A2200.

It's pretty cheap, and it's damn good quality, but it can't zoom much (Only 4x)

If you want me to, I'll throw a few pics I've taken with it into the thread, so you can judge it :3

Edited by JayBee

The compact camera I have at the moment is a Canon PowerShot A2200.

It's pretty cheap, and it's damn good quality, but it can't zoom much (Only 4x)

If you want me to, I'll throw a few pics I've taken with it into the thread, so you can judge it :3

is it the camera you used for the dog picture on your dA?

and sure, you can do that, but that camera doesn't exist in that store, though. it has to be a camera that exists there, because that's were my dad put the gift certificate into.

is it the camera you used for the dog picture on your dA?

The dog pic was taken on my phone. That was probably the best photo I've ever taken with that chunk of plastic :P

This is a pic that was done with my Canon http://fav.me/d4zexgs

What store are you buying from? I'll have a look around and pick something out for ya :)

The dog pic was taken on my phone. That was probably the best photo I've ever taken with that chunk of plastic :P

This is a pic that was done with my Canon http://fav.me/d4zexgs

What store are you buying from? I'll have a look around and pick something out for ya :)

a Swedish one at here. http://www.elgiganten.se/catalog/foto-video/se_kompaktkamera/kompaktkamera

tell me if you can access the site or not. it's on the camera section. there is a couple cameras under 1000, but i MIGHT be able to exceed that range by a little.

a Swedish one at here. http://www.elgigante...a/kompaktkamera

tell me if you can access the site or not. it's on the camera section. there is a couple cameras under 1000, but i MIGHT be able to exceed that range by a little.

http://www.elgiganten.se/product/foto-video/kompaktkamera/T400BK/fujifilm-finepix-t400-kompaktkamera-svart

This one takes some awesome quality photos. The video quality seems to be a bit 'ugh' though.

have you used one yourself, or are you just estimating?

it was the same one i eyeballed, by the way. 10x zoom and apparently full-HD video capturing seems pretty awesome to me.

I haven't used one myself. I just looked around at the specifications and looked at a bunch of images taken on it, and it was pretty awesome.

The 720p video isn't that great, but that's probably just my film-makery eyes looking for perfection :P

I guess it just depends on what you want to use the video mode for. :3

Edited by JayBee

I haven't used one myself. I just looked around at the specifications and looked at a bunch of images taken on it, and it was pretty awesome.

The 720p video isn't that great, but that's probably just my film-makery eyes looking for perfection :P

I guess it just depends on what you want to use the video mode for. :3

ah. i'm not too much of a video guy. and that camera is apparently no. 3 in its priceclass.

video mode might come in hand sometime. if not for professional shooting, maybe something a bit more casual. (say silly videos of my cat, or family visits, etc). plus, it has a pretty large zoom range. i wonder if it fails in taking pictures in dark environments or such, though.

i wonder if it fails in taking pictures in dark environments or such, though.

As long as you use a tripod to keep it steady, it'd probably take some pretty good dark photos :)

----------

I had a dream last night where I hugged Twilight. She was so cuddly. x3

But then I woke up, and I couldn't return to that dream D:

Edited by JayBee

As long as you use a tripod to keep it steady, it'd probably take some pretty good dark photos :)

----------

I had a dream last night where I hugged Twilight. She was so cuddly. x3

But then I woke up, and I couldn't return to that dream D:

i guess i can pay for accessories later on. right now i just want a bloody camera, already!

i had a melody in my head when i woke up today. luckily enough, i found the right instrument to play it in FL Studio and recorded it. now i've forgotten the melody, so it was good i wrote it down while i still had it.

i had a melody in my head when i woke up today. luckily enough, i found the right instrument to play it in FL Studio and recorded it. now i've forgotten the melody, so it was good i wrote it down while i still had it.

I'm kinda useless when it comes to music.

If I get a melody in my head, I grab my camera and hum it so that it stays there. I have no idea how to write out music :P

• Brohoof 1