Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Humanity has reached that age.

I'm having trouble comprehending a spherical roundabout.

I'll quote the part of the resulting mad-lib to you: "A driver entering a traffic sphere, sometimes called a truck, must obliterate the right of haystack to drivers already in the sphere."

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I'll quote the part of the resulting mad-lib to you: "A driver entering a traffic sphere, sometimes called a truck, must obliterate the right of haystack to drivers already in the sphere."

Wut.

Just now, Zyrael said:

The age... of 

That show looks terrifying.

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

Wut.

The worst part is that the streamer in question is a well-known Youtube Pooper, and nothing from him is safe for work. That quote is the only thing I found that's safe.

Just now, Count Paradox said:

It was terrifying

Even worse, I once watched a Pingu YTP where the word PINGAS was sung all throughout the intro song.

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

The worst part is that the streamer in question is a well-known Youtube Pooper, and nothing from him is safe for work. That quote is the only thing I found that's safe.

Even worse, I once watched a Pingu YTP where the word PINGAS was sung all throughout the intro song.

Scary

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

"Only"?

Well, that's not entirely true. There was one clean YTP... It starts off with "Do you wish you have a life, but you don't?" and becomes an ad for a stick-up battery-operated light that's berated for causing power outages in your home, ending off with the announcer saying that you should call an electrician instead.

And that's only the first 27 seconds.

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Well, that's not entirely true. There was one clean YTP... It starts off with "Do you wish you have a life, but you don't?" and becomes an ad for a stick-up battery-operated light that's berated for causing power outages in your home, ending off with the announcer saying that you should call an electrician instead.

I'm afraid to ask. XD

2 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Most recent YTPs I've watched were Spiderman ones.

Specifically Spiderman 2 ones.

Just now, Count Paradox said:

I'm afraid to ask. XD

What's scarier is all the comments I left on his older YTPs. For example, this quote:

"You get the little schticky leftover husband particles deep in the carpet." I can never seem to get enough of that line, and yet I can't even memorise it...

1 minute ago, Count Paradox said:

Oh dear. XD

Lemme comb for some more comments...

How high does one have to be to, UMM, see a giraffe fractal, or a giraffractal?
How am I supposed to watch anything on a Motororotirorifrlnrlriololola TV if I can't see [anything]?! Do they really not care?!
May as well cut the car in half and tape it back together.
Why do people faaf? Because they keep [pooping] in the bathroom sink instead of their beds.
I can't believe this flew over me, but a gross is 144.
Was the leatherbound bible this Friday?
The ultimate culmination of every presidential YTP thus far... That is, until 2016...
YouoyTuuT and GoogooG. That is all.
Great, now I'll never be able to sleep with that in my head... And laughter in my mouth...

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I'm with the Brotherhood of Steel, and we have a lot to say about synths, technology run amok.

I killed the entire brotherhood of steel with a grenade launcher once