Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Five to six bucks a day would add up to quite a lot.

My high school had soda machines, and I would usually put three dollars a day in them... every day.

I wish I had all that money back.

Also, Discordian, when it comes to easy cooking, the grill is your friend, especially early on.

Edited by hardcore_crispy
  • Brohoof 1

The grill, eh? So next time I go to a barbeque I'll wanna make sure they let me help them so I can learn some of that? I could probably do burgers at least since I worked at McDonalds and know what they look like finished. (Even if McDonalds does use automatic grills)

A very significant government refund that we should have:

The "I was a stupid teenager" refund where they give you all the money you spent on expensive crap that could have been better spent elsewhere.

Of course, some might call video games "expensive crap" too and I don't regret buying any of those. LOL

• Brohoof 1

I'm a "I like everything" type of gamer. I even like games that most consider crap, so I've never actually regretted a single game purchase.

Only purchases I regret are the food ones.

I'm overweight now because I let myself get too absorbed into the eating habits of McDonalds and that crap. I need to lose weight, I should be like 200 lbs. I'm like 260. >_<

• Brohoof 1

Dude I'm 15 and like 210 lbs, but everyone thinks I weigh 160-190. I have a gut, but I am in law enforcement, so there is alot of muscle underneath (Like my gut is actually rock hard, it's weird) but I just can't take the initative to lose the extra weight I have, because I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks of me

• Brohoof 1

I don't care what anyone else thinks either.

The one I gotta watch out for is myself. Even I looked in the mirror and I'm like "Fuck, I've gained so much weight" so I know I gotta. At least it's for me and not because everyone else says I should, the defining difference between low self esteem and a person who wants to better himself.

• Brohoof 1

I look at the mirror, grab my gut, Lol at myself, walk away, grab my laptop, spend my entire day on Mlpforums. Heck yeah :D

And oh my gosh, dead island was awesome :o

I do the same haha. Gained like 30 pounds the past 3 years, jogging every day is helping at least. And Dead Island was great, except for not being able to save/proceed through the story

• Brohoof 1

lol I wouldn't mind a gut but I've got a huge butt and thighs too.

So I definitely need to lose some weight.

I don't care if I'm thin or not, but I don't like seeing my legs and butt that big.

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 1

I have a huge butt as well, but it runs in my family. And besides, who is going to be looking at your thighs but you or your lover? Lol.

And I would NOT like to be thin, as I would be destroyed in the criminal justice system. At least be bulky like I am now, so no skinny druggy can take me down :3

And I gotta go to bed everypony, us young n's need their sleep when their parent's make them. But don't worry, I will bring the site's finest hour when I wake up tomorrow

• Brohoof 1

Chatboxes kill forums. I've seen it happen. Everyone would post there rather than on the forums.

But I suppose that kinda only applies to small and slow forums. Dunno.

Chatboxes kill forums. I've seen it happen. Everyone would post there rather than on the forums.

But I suppose that kinda only applies to small and slow forums. Dunno.

I still wanna lose some weight though.

• Brohoof 2

I've seen chat rooms and forums coexist peacefully, but it is a bit of a balancing act - on one hand, it can help to mitigate spammy chat-like back and forth forum posts, but on the other hand it can really bring down activity in smaller communities.

I'm an IRC nut though.

• Brohoof 1

Chatboxes kill forums

This.

I'm also trying to lose weight. 330 was just too much. I'm down to 315 now, aiming for 250 which was my running shape for football.

• Brohoof 1

I'm kinda iffy about having a chatbox. One one hoof it would be nice to be able to easily chat with everypony here, on the other it could utterly destroy the forum. But hay, I trust the people running the site so it could work.

• Brohoof 1

You know, a way it could work is to always have a moderator of some sort on the chat at all times and any content not of a general topic of discussion could be stopped then and there and told to put it on the forums.

It's a just a tad controlling but it'll keep both the chat and the forums alive so that any pony talk would be on the forums and any general talk would be on the chatbox. That might totally void any use the Everfree Forest would have though...but then again chats don't really record conversations so the forums won't necessarily die if we're big enough.

• Brohoof 1