Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Managed to access computer. Backing up Vriska folder, deleting some things, and getting the hell out of this chair, to my bed, and to my homework.

I'll beat this procrastination. I'll do it!

Edited by Spider's Claw
  • Brohoof 1

I loved Chrona so much just because He remindes me of me so much, so shy to let anyone into their lives for fear of being hurt, and loving to be on their own. I loved it when he saved maka, I was so close to tears just looking at my tv while Maka was screaming.

I loved Chrona so much just because she remindes me of me so much, so shy to let anyone into their lives for fear of being hurt, and loving to be on their own. I loved it when she saved maka, I was so close to tears just looking at my tv while Maka was screaming.

fixed your post lol. One of anime's great mysteries: if Chrona is a he or a she.

Chrona is a male in the anime, and female in the manga. In the anime he is considered Medusa's son, and in the manga she calls him her daughter. So the anime guys changed him around, and made him so much better. In the manga she is evil and deciesive, but also extremely Bad-A.