General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

But I guess trying again won't hurt. The code please :3

Good luck. Be as creative as possible. Change anything but the fur color. You can even change mane color. Give me the code when you are done.

372W0D00107F8284FFC49D0040157A077HI193520B00000300635872B5A88607107F3FCC004CB2

This part on her cutie mark section sounds a bit weird. What path of self destruction? If she realized her destiny, how does that changes her? Her special talent is also rather unclear on how to exploits it.
Okay, you come up with a new talent for her. I'll even rename her while we're at it. I'm willing to change anything. I want to be able to use her. I don't want to scrap her.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Good luck. Be as creative as possible. Change anything but the fur color. You can even change mane color. Give me the code when you are done.

Uh... The creator couldn't accept the code. The error says your code is two characters too long VnCRQ.png

Okay, you come up with a new talent for her. I'll even rename her while we're at it. I'm willing to change anything. I want to be able to use her. I don't want to scrap her.

Wait wait why are you giving her to me like that 3lnNF.png

Are you okay with it?

E: ah my bad, the code's working!

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Uh... The creator couldn't accept the code. The error says your code is two characters too long
Here, try again.

372W0D00107F8284FFC49D0040157A077HI193520B00000300635872B5A88607107F3FCC004CB2 

Wait wait why are you giving her to me like that
I've run out of creativity. I can't make characters as easily as I could before. I made Misty before I began to go dry, and she just needs to be fixed.
Are you okay with it?
Why wouldn't I be? I'm putting my trust in you to help me make her usable.

You see, with Lapis Lazuli and Asteria, events lead to the expansion and increase in definition of character. I was told to better flesh out Lapis, so I did. And Asteria did that weird following thing she does and subsequently became better defined as well. With Misty, she was never given the chance. But this is her chance now to shine. Can you save her from complete extinction?

Gonna go to sleep now. Good luck @Starshine. Just try your best to come up with some fixes for Misty. Both design-wise and character-wise.

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Because I gets bored too easily...

6Qksy.png

Can you save her from complete extinction?
cXP3B.png

Suddenly responsibility

Why wouldn't I be? I'm putting my trust in you to help me make her usable.
I'll think of something! Her appearances may or may not changes entirely, but I will try to make sure she looks decent!

Anyway, sleep tight :3

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

img-1023678-1-oen3K.gif

Anyway guys. Hiya. :3
Hello to you too :V

E:The forum keeps rehosting the image to itself, and fails every time. Octavia is now broken

Ah fuck it

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

E:The forum keeps rehosting the image to itself, and fails every time. Octavia is now broken

Looking into this right now.

Could you make a ticket for tracking? :3

Looking into this right now.

Could you make a ticket for tracking? :3

Well, it's kinda random... Some images work fine (looking from the "We can talk with pictures" thread), some broke down.

If it's still needed, I will get to the ticket

testing!

post-1332-0-40298000-1347348871.gif

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Went to do some last minute shopping, and whilst I was in town, some guy hacked into my bluetooth and deleted all my music and ringtones.

How could that... what D:

Isn't Bluetooth's connection supposed to broke off when you walk away? The man must've followed you all the way to do all that...

Do you have any back-ups for those files?

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Note to self: Turn bluetooth off.

Went to do some last minute shopping, and whilst I was in town, some guy hacked into my bluetooth and deleted all my music and ringtones.

Why in the world would someone do that? Especially if they don't know you? That's just busy work for no reason ><

• Brohoof 3

Why in the world would someone do that? Especially if they don't know you? That's just busy work for no reason ><

Ah... I'm afraid that I know a bit about these kinds of things. Basically, there is a such thing as an automated "scanner" app that runs on some bluetooth devices and can wreak havoc on phones. No manual work is needed on the part of the hacker, they just push a button and walk around. If your device is in range. BOOM. Data loss.

I hate how some people use their skills to inflict misery on others. :(

• Brohoof 3

Basically, there is a such thing as an automated "scanner" app that runs on some bluetooth devices and can wreak havoc on phones. No manual work is needed on the part of the hacker, they just push a button and walk around. If your device is in range. BOOM. Data loss.

That devilish contraption exists? o_o

*goes to turn off bluetooth

On why they did it, it's because doing evil for the sake of evil kinda gives you the 'high' of excitement.

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Do you have any back-ups for those files?

All of my music is still on my computer, so I've just gotta crop out some ringtones on Audacity again. :3

Some people just love to be dicks for some reason. :/

I don't mind prank calls. They're usually set up by one of your friends, so at least you can have a laugh afterwards, but making others lose all their data because you're bored is just a whole new level of being a dick.

The only thing left in my sounds folder is Fluttershy's yay :P

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

I couldn't stop looking at this animation

Everything looked so beautiful :(

Well, that was weird...

Weird indeed :wacko:

Welp, as long as nothing is broken, everything is good.

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!

You westerners and your magical ice from the sky :V

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Do you guys think that "reading the wind" counts as a good talent for a pony?

The talent itself is a unique one for sure. But surely such a skill would be PLENTY useful for, for example, sailing, given how much sailors rely on the wind when it's that kind moved-by-wind boat. So yeah, it's an interesting skill! :D  

• Brohoof 2

Note to self: Turn bluetooth off.

That.......that's possible?!

I totes gotta learn that trick one day.

I just ate half a pizza. NO REGRETS :D

I've eaten a whole one before with no regrets.

GOML

7Crdz3K.png

post-1332-0-60662500-1356373660_thumb.png

I totes gotta learn that trick one day.

It was a false alarm. The files are still there :P

The talent itself is a unique one for sure. But surely such a skill would be PLENTY useful for, for example, sailing, given how much sailors rely on the wind when it's that kind moved-by-wind boat. So yeah, it's an interesting skill! :D  

The pony in question isn't really working in a certain field, though. The talent simply allows her to listen to the wind with surprising ease. How big and fast they are, from where did they blow, their humidity and temperature and other things like that. post-1332-0-78971600-1356371981.png

Still confused on the CM tho

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1