General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

yum X3 by the way, how's surfing like? is it as hard as it seems?

First time - 5th attempt is hard, but afterwards it is much easier then it seems. :D

One hawaiian guy was doing the Gangnam style whilst surfing, and i was like "Awwwesome!!" So I joined ni the dance and fell off. xD

First time - 5th attempt is hard, but afterwards it is much easier then it seems. :D

One hawaiian guy was doing the Gangnam style whilst surfing, and i was like "Awwwesome!!" So I joined ni the dance and fell off. xD

hope it didn't hurt

• Brohoof 1

Nah it was fine, ticklish to be honest. people exaggerate WAY to much when falling off a board whilst surfing that it can kill you.

well, it's really awesome that you had a blast, if I will get the chance to visit Hawaii (doubt I'll get it) I'll definitely try surfing

• Brohoof 1

I know, I do believe there are some Japanese influences in the Hawaiian culture, if I'm not mistaken

Slight influences, but still I watched a tournament they held. I got a group picture with all the sumo wrestlers, great bunch of guys. :)

• Brohoof 1

Slight influences, but still I watched a tournament they held. I got a group picture with all the sumo wrestlers, great bunch of guys. :)

sounds awesome; never attended a sumo match myself, but I know the general rules

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone, just dropping in again, haven't been here for awhile and though I would say hey. So how is everyone's weekend going so far?

Edited by Retro✮Derpy