Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

LOL So true. But for a job, I might just make that commute. It's so hard to get a job. xD

True enough. :P

On a largely unrelated note, I present the following video for your consumption

I am quite certain the Rarity/Sweetie episode is debuting on the 5th.

Remember, remember the fifth of November.

Yep

31 5 "Sisterhooves Social" TBA TBA November 5, 2011 Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister, Rarity, refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity. Things get tense when Rarity manages to push Sweetie Belle over the edge.[6]

Edited by DX-Fizzle

(edited)

I am quite certain the Rarity/Sweetie episode is debuting on the 5th.

Remember, remember the fifth of November.

Yep

31 5 "Sisterhooves Social" TBA TBA November 5, 2011 Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister, Rarity, refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity. Things get tense when Rarity manages to push Sweetie Belle over the edge.[6]

Well, actually it makes sense. This weekend is Halloween so it only makes sense to re-air the "Halloween episode". Edited by Apple Bloom

On a completely unrelated note. NO PONY THIS WEEK? WHY DIDST THOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO TELL US THIS, FIZZLE? WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING PONY, AND NOW YOU TELL US THERE WILL BE NO PONY? WE ARE MOST DISPLEASED.

At least we know rather than next Saturday being one of the pour souls looking it up on the interwebz and not finding it and coming to the forum saying "WHERE IS THE FIFTH EPISODE!?" as there will inevitably be.

And now to totally change the subject:

My ex was watching the third Twilight movie and it got me interested a little. Though I hope the books are at least a little less fanservice-y about the romance. But the whole vampire vs werewolves and the newborns stuff sounds interesting.

I know, I know. If you are a guy and like Twilight your gay. :P

Pfft,not. If I like it, I like it. Doesn't mean anything. I'll judge it for myself as I read it.

Besides, if I wanna be a writer I'll have to get at least a few new genres under my belt besides medieval fantasy (Redwall)

Let MoAbi blow your mind!

If you've played Final Fantasy IX you'll recognize these ;)