Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Pony Battle Royale - Oringinal OCs Needed, and Others Needed

Lunar Red

We need Music Composers, Gamemaker Studio Users, Oringinal OCs and Concept Artists to make SPBR a success. The game is at so far 2% of being done due to not having as many team memebers. So far there is someone pixel arting and programming (Rockmare), someone giving inspiration for levels (Staticthor Draconus) and that's it. The game also needs someponies with ideas so if you have an idea POST IT!! I appericate any help, also if you have a question just ask :) . I will take my leave, see you guys in a minute :P .

• Brohoof 1

@Lunar Red

Would you like me to come up with ideas? I'm no good with actually creating something, but I am really good at brainstorming. Just let me know what you need some ideas for. Stages? Bosses? etc.

You need to put some quotes for your OC. Here is a template. Try to be original.

Before Game Phrase- 

Winning Game Phrase-

Losing Game Phrase-

If your OC gets accepted, you will need to come up with a fighting style and other things. Check out the last thread for this game for details.

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Would you like me to come up with ideas? I'm no good with actually creating something, but I am really good at brainstorming. Just let me know what you need some ideas for. Stages? Bosses? etc.

You need to put some quotes for your OC. Here is a template. Try to be original.

Before Game Phrase- 

Winning Game Phrase-

Losing Game Phrase-

If your OC gets accepted, you will need to come up with a fighting style and other things. Check out the last thread for this game for details.

Thanks!

Before Game Phrase: Your about to be blackened  by Brown Horizon!

Winning Game Phrase:Feel that? It's the Horizon rising to power!

Losing Game Phase: Loosing? You mean coming in Second Place?

Hope these are original enough!

/)

• Brohoof 1

@Lunar Red

Before Game Phrase-

Winning Game Phrase-

Losing Game Phrase-

Stages, Characters and Features is what I need help with I have the bosses idea already in mind :umad: .

@Sir.Derpington Hooves

I Like the character especially this "Losing? you mean coming in second place?"

• Brohoof 2

@Sir.Derpington Hooves I Like the character especially this "Losing? you mean coming in second place?"

Why thanks! It just came to my head, and I thought why not. I cannot wait to see the bosses you have in mind! Maybe, Pinkamena cyborg will be one? laugh.png

/)

• Brohoof 1

Stages, Characters and Features is what I need help with I have the bosses idea already in mind img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png .

@Sir.Derpington Hooves

I Like the character especially this "Losing? you mean coming in second place?"

Ok, perhaps you should have a stage for each fighter (OC). Just give me a list of the confirmed characters and their traits and I will do my best to come up with stage ideas for each one.

As for characters, perhaps you should have a nerd-type fighter. Maybe you could have a really old fighter who has been fighting for years. 

Maybe for features, there can be little achivements or trophies to earn and some achivements unlock certain fighters. Maybe have 3 characters to start out with and you have to unlock the rest. Do you need a script for the single player mode? (I'm assuming there is one if you have bosses)

This game can't have anything from the actual show in order to prevent legal issues from Hasbro. Everything will be original.

• Brohoof 1

I would be happy to contribute! I mean I have a little experience in graphic design. Also feel free to use my OC.

ocpony.png

If you need anything just ask. happy.png

Edited by Warith
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, perhaps you should have a stage for each fighter (OC). Just give me a list of the confirmed characters and their traits and I will do my best to come up with stage ideas for each one.

As for characters, perhaps you should have a nerd-type fighter. Maybe you could have a really old fighter who has been fighting for years. 

Maybe for features, there can be little achivements or trophies to earn and some achivements unlock certain fighters. Maybe have 3 characters to start out with and you have to unlock the rest. Do you need a script for the single player mode? (I'm assuming there is one if you have bosses)

This game can't have anything from the actual show in order to prevent legal issues from Hasbro. Everything will be original.

Was this a quote from the show? If so, I did not know. Maybe it is my pony obsessed brain taking over what I think! But thanks for telling me!

/)

• Brohoof 1

Was this a quote from the show? If so, I did not know. Maybe it is my pony obsessed brain taking over what I think! But thanks for telling me!

/)

No, I mean the Pinkamena cyborg boss idea. The game can't have any traces of the characters or locations in the show. You know, Copyright Infringement.

• Brohoof 1

No, I mean the Pinkamena cyborg boss idea. The game can't have any traces of the characters or locations in the show. You know, Copyright Infringement.

Oh! I was just pulling your leg when I mentioned the Pinkie Cyborg thing! There are so much better choices for villians!

Thanks for telling me.

/)

• Brohoof 1

Oh! I was just pulling your leg when I mentioned the Pinkie Cyborg thing! There are so much better choices for villians!

Thanks for telling me.

/)

Good luck with your OC getting accepted. I'm not in charge of this game, Lunar Red is, so I can't approve him. But good luck anyway.

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 3

The game is like this there are 5 playable chars at the beginning. You must unlock them by Arcade where you unlock whoever you beat (The 12 OCs I'm looking for) Every 3 fights there are boss battles the bosses are 8-bit, Megacolt, <insert link pony here>, <insert sonic pony here>. The game will have no story for Arcade but I will make a story mode for a special OC (I mean whatever stands out the most gets in story mode) so I will need a script writer.

This was tough to type on a phone :( .

• Brohoof 1

The game is like this there are 5 playable chars at the beginning. You must unlock them by Arcade where you unlock whoever you beat (The 12 OCs I'm looking for) Every 3 fights there are boss battles the bosses are 8-bit, Megacolt, <insert link pony here>, <insert sonic pony here>. The game will have no story for Arcade but I will make a story mode for a special OC (I mean whatever stands out the most gets in story mode) so I will need a script writer.

This was tough to type on a phone sad.png .

Ok, well let me know when you need a script written. I'm pretty good at writing and have experience with writing scripts (I used to write the plays at my old church). 

Just message me the list of confirmed OCs and their traits and I will give ideas for their stages.

• Brohoof 2

I would be happy to contribute! I mean I have a little experience in graphic design. Also feel free to use my OC.

img-1359786-1-ocpony.png

If you need anything just ask. img-1359786-2-happy.png

Check out Blue Moon's post that's what you must put for each OC you submit. Also like the OC's design.

Check out Blue Moon's post that's what you must put for each OC you submit. Also like the OC's design.

Before Phrase: I'm not amused.

Winning: *sigh*

Losing: *no response*

Yup that seems about right for my OC and if you want to make it interesting you could include his wilder side.

Ok, well let me know when you need a script written. I'm pretty good at writing and have experience with writing scripts (I used to write the plays at my old church).

Just message me the list of confirmed OCs and their traits and I will give ideas for their stages.

I don't know the traits of the OCs because its there OC but if you go to the other thread on one of the pages I have the list. You might have to ask them.

• Brohoof 1

img-1359786-1-ocpony.png

If you need anything just ask. img-1359786-2-happy.png

Wasn't that OC a background pony in the show. I believe he was in Green isn't your Color. 

Just checked the list of background ponies and I found him. His (placeholder) name is Twilight Sky and he appears in Green isn't your Color. Here is a picture:

150px-Twilight_Sky_id.png

Source:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ponies/Earth_ponies

I don't know the traits of the OCs because its there OC but if you go to the other thread on one of the pages I have the list. You might have to ask them.

Ok, well could I get a list of the confirmed OC's so I can ask the right person for the traits for their character. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Blue_Moon

Before Phrase: I'm not amused.

Winning: *sigh*

Losing: *no response*

Yup that seems about right for my OC and if you want to make it interesting you could include his wilder side.

:eeyup: seems good............i have a question, weren't you in Picture Perfect Pony Animation I swear I seen your OC before

I can do music for this.  My question is what music would you want, and would you want a theme for every pony, or just one them for the entire game.

You can use my OC/ponified version of me, Justin Time. He's late to everything, but shows up just as the big stuff's about to happen.

Before Game Phrase- Did I miss anything? 

Winning Game Phrase- Better late than never!

Losing Game Phrase- My timing was off.

Wasn't that OC a background pony in the show. I believe he was in Green isn't your Color. 

Just checked the list of background ponies and I found him. His (placeholder) name is Twilight Sky and he appears in Green isn't your Color. Here is a picture:

img-1359839-3-150px-Twilight_Sky_id.png

Source:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ponies/Earth_ponies

Ok, well could I get a list of the confirmed OC's so I can ask the right person for the traits for their character. Thanks in advance.

Hey I like him and no else used him so there ya go, he became my OC. Sorry if I sound mean but people bother me about this a lot. :/

Edited by Warith
  • Brohoof 2

Hey I like him and no else used him so there ya go, he became my OC. Sorry if I sound mean but people bother me about this a lot. :/

Well, I don't know if he can be in the game. I'm pretty sure Hasbro won't care, as he is a background pony, but you'll have to ask Lunar Red if he's willing to take the risk of copyright infringement.

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 2