Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE BIG MLP FORUMS PROJECT! EVERYONE NEEDED!

~Starlight~

123 users have voted

1. 1. Which Layout do you prefer?

• Number 1
    • Number 2

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO THE TOPIC!?! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, IT APPARENTLY DOES NOT EXIST CAN ANYONE REVIVE THE TOPIC?    

H70BpdF.png

Sounds like a fun idea, here's the full body of my character (and the first time I've actually posted it). Hopefully it's the right size for you to do something with.

Nevermind the problem is fixed! C'mon everyone keep on posting this is important and it will be totally great once it is finished!

I'll use my ponysana and not my main OC for this one. Seems more appropriate.

If ya need more later, I can throw her in too, but at the rate this is going I doubt it. :P

PinkieDaShy_zps69601e5c.png

(She's ugly...I'm hoping to make a better version of her later. *laughs*)

Seems like this could be a very big project indeed. So I think I'll add to the contributions. Would love to have you use both Aiden and Grass Whistle in this.

99cd345a0a20b54c5002b55630a44a50.png

e6ab70e7b412be05fbf7da0f5d1a138f.png

@@Screw Ball

That is an awesome idea! Like a family reuinion sort of picture! I think this will work out so well. Of course, I will enter my ponysona Fireball Rush in!

Pic:

post-9830-0-21228200-1366565425_thumb.png

Good luck!
(To the other readers: BUMPED THREAD, SO IF YOU ARE READING AND HAVEN'T ENTERED YET, MAKE SURE TO JOIN!)

~Fireball
  • Brohoof 1

@@Screw Ball

That is an awesome idea! Like a family reuinion sort of picture! I think this will work out so well. Of course, I will enter my ponysona Fireball Rush in!

Pic:

Good luck!
(To the other readers: BUMPED THREAD, SO IF YOU ARE READING AND HAVEN'T ENTERED YET, MAKE SURE TO JOIN!)

~Fireball

Thats the plan Fireball! I was thinking that too! And thanks for advising C'MON EVERYONE START A POSTING... YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO! 

• Brohoof 1

I'd use my avatar for this one, but it's just a generic base manipulation and I'd rather have something a little neater, so I'll see if I can tap into my long-unused drawing skills and whip me up a better pic later. And this is a really cool idea, by the way! wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

Actually, don't pick me, but pick my OC, Kismet! She is super cute and would love to be in an art laugh.png

Link is in my signature, just use the picture available because (as of right now) it's all I have sad.png

Can't wait to see the finished product! wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Feel free to use my characters in my OC list (Link in sig) and I look forward to this. All the people should join.

All of them. Every single one.

Actually, that might not be a good idea. I'll just give you Goldseek.

74186b5b3c384e4c442e49dc694951b8.png

Edited by aRegularPony

(edited)

OKAY EVERYONE HAS BEEN ADDED WHO HAS POSTED SO FAR! I AM GOING TO SLEEP NOW SO I WILL ADD YOU TOMORROW! I cannot wait to see how this will turn out! :3  KEEP ON POSTING!

Edited by Screw Ball
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have a vector of my OC, but I have an image from the pony creator. Will that work? My OC, Midnight Blue: post-14713-0-68850300-1366666878_thumb.pngpost-14713-0-68850300-1366666878_thumb.png

It would be really cool to have him in the picture.

Edited by MidnightBlue

Hey, I don't see my OC in there. His name is Brown Horizon. Here's a pic:

Ok, here is the vector drawn by the Great and Powerfull True Rarity.

brown_horizon_by_latias7-d62odi9.png

Great isn't  it. Can this be the pitcure in the photo. Can't wait to see it, and good luck!

/)

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves

I would love for you to include my OC Ginger Snap in your art. Link for the image file is under my signature (right here) and I hope you mind that it's not transparent (Only one without other ponies in it....)

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth