Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your goals/ambitons?

D1SC0RD

My goals:

* Raise my kids to be healthy, capable, moral, smart, active, contributing adults and release them on the world.

* Retire with enough money to support all the stuff my wife wants to do.

* Learn how to ride a motorcycle and join BACA.

• Brohoof 2

Short term goals:

Be better than my damned ex

Actually finish some of the projects I've started

Get some money and pay off my debt

Master Finnish and Japanese (the latter I'm actually doing pretty well in. I had some relatively long discussions with Japanese people the other day)

Try to find out the way to building a utopia

Long term goals:

Live a better life than my damned ex

Create a utopia or at least have laid the foundation to one.

I believe that a perfect world is possible, and even if it isn't it's a good enough goal to be working towards. 

...Also I wanna be better than my ex because we're also kind of rivals now

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 3

• Find a nice girl
  • Take control of the world
  • Crush the lesser races
  • Conquer the galaxy
  • Unimaginable power
  • Unlimited rice pudding
  • &c.
  • &c.

Hmm... to brohoof or not to brohoof.... I guess there's some goodness in there so why not? img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Good luck to you! I'll send any spare rice pudding to your doorstep.

• Brohoof 1

[in a child's voice] When I'm a big boy, I want to be a race horse! RACE HORSE!

Anyway... I'm pretty much hoping to be a designer of some sort. Preferably cars, tech or buildings. But whatever really (apart from fashion)

I would also like to invent a banana that when you can't open the top it doesn't just turn into mush and then ooze out of the holes and then when you end up peeling it inside out it doesn't go all over you're fingers and give you that badly textured top plus if you're unlucky there's massive black bruises which just make things worse and don't forget those yellow strip things that taste weird and when sometimes you eat the very bottom that stalk sticks in it and also has a very bad taste which means you've got to stop eating the banana like 1cm from the bottom!

Enough of me ranting about damn bananas!

• Brohoof 1

1. Become fluent in Japanese and Spanish

I'm learning both right now. I really want to go to Japan one day, but I don't want to have to be dependent on an interpreter/translator. And Spanish, because I want to go to Europe/Spain one day, and again, I want to be able to communicate with people.

2. Become better at programming.

I design/program video games, but lately I've been having programmer's block. I can't think of very many original ideas, and for ideas I have thought of, I can't think of a way to implement them into code.

3. Successfully write a story/novel

I actually have what I believe to be a pretty good idea in my head. Now all I need to do is make an outline of it, and then write it.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

My current goal right now is being able to juggle two jobs. My long-term goal is to be A+ Certified as a computer technician, and then from there get a job repairing computers.

I'd like to create a bunch of Youtube videos about my opinons.  My favorite TV shows and video games and such.  And of course, my favorite MLP episodes and fan videos and all that.

• Brohoof 1

Happiness. That is all pretty much lol. I don't care what my job is as long as I enjoy it and will aid me in a happy existence. My goal of life is very simple, to be happy and for others to be happy around me. 

• Brohoof 1

I really want to create those suits like in the Iron Man movies, that's why I'm planning on taking engineering in college. Call me crazy, but hey, I like to think big. I also want to try and make a gaming channel on Youtube, and hopefully become famous on Youtube.

• Brohoof 1

My goals for the short term would be this

-I would like to get my drivers license

-get into collage

-get a better high paying job

Long term goals

-get married

-become a collage professor

-or

-Get a career in politics

or

-become a radio show host

-or

-get transported to equestria (I wish it was possible Id be princess molestias well im not going to go there lol..)

Edited by ThePoliticalBrony
  • Brohoof 1

At the moment I currently have three lifetime goals that I wish to accomplish before I die.

Goals:

1.) Become a popular musical artist. At the moment I have been creating soundtracks (of EDM genres) and are playing them at parties and night clubs. I'm famous at my school at the moment, and hopefully, when I'm older I'll become an international sensation.

2.) Create masterpieces (of art). So far I've created a various amounts of art styles, but I wish one day I can take this art to the next level, and possibly even take my art into the history books.

3.) After I've done all of that in my 'prime' moments of life, I might become an Audiologist. In school at the moment I've been studying Audiology for 3 years now, and hope to take this expertise to University. With knowledge of Audiology (which I should say is the study of Sound), I can help with deaf issues.

I very much want to help deaf people in some way, because my friend used to be a happy guy, but he fell off his bike going down a hill and managed to damage his ears. He is now deaf an cannot hear a single thing. It really saddens me, and I hope to help him, and other victims of deafness. 

-------------------------------------------------

So yeah, those are my goals that I wish to achieve before I pass away.

~Aphrodite

• Brohoof 1

My biggest goal is to be surgeon, but a nurse in the operating room would be alright with me. I just want to help with surgeries, so I can help people with their problems on the inside, that they cannot fix themselves.

• Brohoof 1

My absolute #1 goal in life is to compose music for video games. Jake Kaufman, right now, is where I hope to be in life a few years from now.

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to create a bunch of Youtube videos about my opinons.  My favorite TV shows and video games and such.  And of course, my favorite MLP episodes and fan videos and all that.

I really want to create those suits like in the Iron Man movies, that's why I'm planning on taking engineering in college. Call me crazy, but hey, I like to think big. I also want to try and make a gaming channel on Youtube, and hopefully become famous on Youtube.

When you guys make your channels, let me know! I would be honored to be onr of your first subs :) I hope you guys make it big!

My biggest goal is to be surgeon, but a nurse in the operating room would be alright with me. I just want to help with surgeries, so I can help people with their problems on the inside, that they cannot fix themselves.

I was thinking about doing this for the longest time, but after watching a bovine heart dissection I don't know if I would have the stomach for it. I wish you the best!

• Brohoof 1