mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

The last movie I watched was 'Free Willy' and I'll have to say that I cried like a baby >.<

Ah yes, a childhood favorite. I remember I used to dance to the Michael Jackson bit at the end of the credits on the VHS. 

• Brohoof 1

Ah yes, a childhood favorite. I remember I used to dance to the Michael Jackson bit at the end of the credits on the VHS.

Yeah its a great movie.. Oh and Flipper is also a good one too, a classic you might say :D

I watched The Starving Games, an incredibly cheesy Hunger Games parody :lol:

I saw the Cowboy Bebop movies a few weeks ago, it was quite good! 

sig-4814554.tumblr_oiycig4d8g1vxw3g6o1_5

Funny coincidence, I just watched the first 2 episodes for the first time yesterday and I loved them.
  • Brohoof 1

cant wait to see Moana! aaah! I love polinesic and tropical things so much ♥♥♥♥

last movies i watched were Trolls and The Peanuts Movie. I loved them! I totally recomend them.

Trolls is artistically perfect! The landscapes, trees, food, clothes etc are made with felt! Made me wish they made a Yarn Yoshi movie xD

Must to know that is a musical! I dont use to watch them but i enjoyed this one soo much. They sing some original songs but also some popular songs like:

one FROM GORILLAZ! i tottally didnt expect that! I love it

Then The Peanuts Movie surprised me too. Its so so so faithful to the original show but in 3D: The adults dont appear and talk with that "babababa" sound, their personalities stay the same, the pacing. etc. I think its one of the most faithful comic to 3D animation movies i ever saw. I enjoyed the movie even when I didnt like their comics and show lmao

Edited by Tropico