mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Captain America: Civil War. Really awesome, lot's of surprises (for me at least), and really fun. Now we're getting a Black Panther movie, a Spiderman movie, and there's that Doctor Strange movie. Lot's of Marvel movies, not even including Guardians of the Galaxy or Infinity Wars.

• Brohoof 1

Went to the drive in with the fam to watch Zootopia & Force Awakens for mothers day. I'm surprised at all the people that left after Zootopia. And all the people that were leaving during star wars. And all the inconsiderate ass hats that had their lights on during the film. 

You ever watched star wars outside during while an oncoming thunderstorm was raging?  Lighting flashing to the sides of the screen. Really added to the atmosphere.  

(edited)

I saw a movie called Regression.  It is about the public fear of satanic cults in the 80s and 90s, and the whole idea of recovering repressed memories through hypnosis.  The plot follows a specific case, but I think that it is a fictional story based on the various incidents that were happening at the time.  I thought that it was pretty good, and I like how they handled the topic.

2015-Regression_m.jpg

Also, I love Emma Watson.

:wub:

Edited by Shawn Parks

I watched Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith with my younger brother.  This was his first PG-13 movie (he's currently 9) and he's now seen all of them except for Episode VII which I'm planning on getting him for his birthday next month.